Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness > Daily Journals
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-13-2009, 04:49 AM

7,573 posts, read 10,629,138 times

Advertisements

Good morning! Well, our very own Judi and Mr. "L" should be well on their way to NJ...... As a kid we traveled to Minn. frequently to see family but usually by plane......The car drive is a long one. Well, today is friday and I couldn't be happier......Coffee with sugar in the raw and soymilk......have a fabulous Friday everyone! Jeannie
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-13-2009, 08:17 AM

20,548 posts, read 30,430,297 times
Good morning.

I can't wait for breakfast. I am having 1 waffle with fresh strawberries and syrup and 2 egg whites. Yummy. Doing well on the diet. Not starving anymore so it should become a "way of life" for me.

Have a great weekend. I hope Judi and Mr. L are safe driving. That's a long way.

Old 03-13-2009, 09:11 AM

72,440 posts, read 18,216,305 times
Good morning Jeannie,Lisa,NCN,Diana

I am very excited about Lacey's trip,it's like we have been through all that with her!

Boiled egg,strawberry waffles,soymilk

Old 03-13-2009, 05:23 PM
NCN

21,664 posts, read 25,665,805 times
Good evening everybody. Mr. VA beat me out of bed and has kept me hopping since. We have been to exercise, I worked on our vacation plans--nothing definite yet, but I will let you know. My computer is so slow that it takes forever for me to go on line to the timeshare website. He has put in for the weeks starting on July 26, August 9 and October 4. I have been looking at Hancock, MA and New Bern, NC. Since we have two children we will invite them to go with us, but our family has one too many children now to have everybody go to the same location together. Sometimes I just give them their own week, but it just was not working out this year. I found space in both locations, but we will not lock it in until his vacations are approved. I was so glad to find the extraholidays website. We may reserve some Thursday and Friday nights out using the smart deals there. I don't like to plan ahead more than one month, but with the timeshare, we almost have to if we want to reserve the place. I tried for Villa Rica, Georgia and it kept saying "Nothing available for that date" so finally I asked for the first available reservation. It was already booked until September. Guess that means I won't get to spend Mother's Day there this year. It is beginning to look like I will never get to spend Mother's Day there.

Breakfast: Special K, milk and banana
Lunch: Chicken dog in bun, grapejuice and diet gingerale to drink, add carrots and you have a meal.
Dinner: Baked tilapia, pre-seasoned turnip greens, hushpuppies, and coffee and milk.
Few bites of corn type chips.

Yes Izzy, Judi made us feel that we were sharing in her adventure. I just hope her weather is better than ours today. It is yucky here and getting colder by the minute. As I was going into the aquatic center a young man was coming out. He looked at all of us and said very loudly, "Remember it was 83 degrees on Monday." It is not 83 today.

Friday40° / 40° Saturday47° / 41° Sunday56° / 50° Monday54° / 46

Last edited by NCN; 03-13-2009 at 05:45 PM..

Old 03-13-2009, 11:01 PM

72,440 posts, read 18,216,305 times
Seems like it's getting warmer in your area. We are having chilly mornings and days. Today I had the coat on all day.

Chicken parmesan
One Apple
Baked ziti

Old 03-14-2009, 04:54 AM

7,573 posts, read 10,629,138 times
could have been better, coudl have been worse

breakfast...

water with lemons

lunch...

chicken strips with ketchup

dinner...

2 plain whole wheat pancakes
more chicken strips

supplements

2 no sugar ice cream bars
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness > Daily Journals