Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness > Daily Journals
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-03-2008, 05:01 PM

72,416 posts, read 18,202,018 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeannie216 View Post
Hi kids....

Now I understand what attorney review means. They want this, my lawyer says no, but our realtor thinks so...geesh

oatmeal with fresh blueberries
water with lemons
supplements
So who is important? You the Attorney or the Realtor

Here in California,the seller makes the decisions withthe realtor,unless it's a probate,a foreclosure. or if you hire an attorney for a reason
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-03-2008, 06:13 PM

7,573 posts, read 10,620,439 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonten View Post
So who is important? You the Attorney or the Realtor

Here in California,the seller makes the decisions withthe realtor,unless it's a probate,a foreclosure. or if you hire an attorney for a reason
Well, this is a first for my husband and I with selling a home, so I like to take all 3 into account. My realtor is great, but of course she wants to make the sale, my attorney, on the other hand is a close family friend so I would lean more towards his professional advice, I think. Some of the wording in the contract needs to be addressed so by all means, the attorney is a very important part of the whole transaction.

Old 01-03-2008, 06:18 PM
NCN

21,663 posts, read 25,630,850 times
20 baby carrots
mesquite chicken breast
lettuce, tomato, green pepper, and onion salad with 2 T. olive garden dressing
2 slices white wheat
coffee and milk
5 crackers (wheat)

Old 01-03-2008, 06:33 PM
NCN

21,663 posts, read 25,630,850 times
Jeannie, I am so relieved. I could tell something was bothering you and I was afraid it was that you had maybe thought you had made a mistake and didn't want to move; because of the children, etc. North Carolina will be a gigantic adjustment for them, but I hope it will be a positive one. I wish your whole family well and hope the move goes smoothly. I have a lot of questions, but will wait and let you tell us about everything when you are ready.

Old 01-03-2008, 06:55 PM

7,573 posts, read 10,620,439 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by North Carolina Native View Post
Jeannie, I am so relieved. I could tell something was bothering you and I was afraid it was that you had maybe thought you had made a mistake and didn't want to move; because of the children, etc. North Carolina will be a gigantic adjustment for them, but I hope it will be a positive one. I wish your whole family well and hope the move goes smoothly. I have a lot of questions, but will wait and let you tell us about everything when you are ready.
NCN, you can ask me anything, anytime. I welcome everything you have to ask or offer. No, no doubts at all, just a lot going on...I don't think I handle stress very well, so if it is coming across in my posts, I apologize.

Old 01-03-2008, 09:19 PM

72,416 posts, read 18,202,018 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeannie216 View Post
Well, this is a first for my husband and I with selling a home, so I like to take all 3 into account. My realtor is great, but of course she wants to make the sale, my attorney, on the other hand is a close family friend so I would lean more towards his professional advice, I think. Some of the wording in the contract needs to be addressed so by all means, the attorney is a very important part of the whole transaction.
Oh great,it's not just another attorney,I would trust my friend too
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness > Daily Journals