Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-07-2009, 05:08 AM

17,833 posts, read 33,152,634 times

Advertisements

Good morning everyone
Happy Thursday

Yay we have school today, it has been a couple weeks because of their scheduling , I am looking forward to seeing the kids
They really put a smile on your face when they come in and you hear "Ms Karla, Ms Karla we have missed you !!!" and run up and give hugs

Today is special project day so I can't wait to see what "Ms Becky" the woman I teach with has planned.

I have to stop after school to pick up 2 more donations and the dirt & sand I have been meaning to pick up

They are saying 30% chance of rain later today

3 more days till back to normal lol

So how is your day looking ?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-07-2009, 06:56 AM

Location: Finally made it to Florida and lovin' every minute!
22,677 posts, read 19,285,926 times
The day here is looking pretty good. A bit on the busy side, since it's Mr. NMS's last day before his trip. We already did the 3 mile hike, then came home and he checked into his flight. (Don't anybody tell him, but it's calling for T'storms at his destination tomorrow afternoon. Some of you may remember he flew in here last year while a tornado was hitting nearby.) I have to take pictures of the garden, put them on the 'puter and print them so his mom can see them. And I have to send them to Karla so she can post them for me. That might not happen till tomorrow. We have to run to Costco to return something. I don't know what else is on the agenda. Will have to be up early tomorrow. His flight leaves at 7 a.m. I just may stop for breakfast at the Waffle House. I've always wanted to eat there and there's one near the airport. Woo hoo!

Gotta run. DH needs kitty help.

Old 05-07-2009, 07:19 AM

Oh, Karla...can't wait to hear what the special project is.

Old 05-07-2009, 08:34 AM

8,189 posts, read 31,263,920 times
Morning peeps!

Cheryl we are all sending good vibes your way! Check in when you can.

It is raining here so Shadow & I took a very short walk this morning. We will try again later, but the forecast is not very promising.

Who-hoo! I have one wall in my dining room finished! Window is trimmed out & everything! I was very excited to hang the curtain back up last night, it has been making me crazy having to curtain. I will work on another wall today.

Old 05-07-2009, 11:50 AM

12,981 posts, read 14,550,995 times
Had to hurry up and do the shortened workout, since I am going to my neighbor's to watch some kid try to sell us knives. Cutco. My niece tried this a few years back and she told us everything they tell you-like "and now, you look smug and say 'maybe THIS is more in your price range'" so, I know the drill! Plus I'm old enough to not get suckered...well, except for when Kohl's has 99 cent shipping, then I'm a goner. [they had it yesterday...]

Can't believe it's Thurday already, and it's raining pretty hard up here right now. fwiw. Good luck to you Cheryl, hope you are spared.

Old 05-07-2009, 01:27 PM

7,395 posts, read 19,362,435 times
Hi everybody.
We did have to evacuate last evening and we came back home this afternoon.
5 houses have burned but nobody's been hurt or killed and I'm thankful for that. It's a scary and helpless feeling.
We're still in danger but hoping the fire will be contained tomorrow. As long as the wind stays half calm, things will get better.
Thanks for your thoughts, prayers and good vibes coming this way.

Old 05-07-2009, 03:03 PM

Thanks for checking in, Song. We've been worried. Good thoughts still coming your way.

Old 05-07-2009, 05:08 PM

7,395 posts, read 19,362,435 times
Thanks you all.

Old 05-07-2009, 08:04 PM

5,453 posts, read 8,231,211 times
Evening all, kinda late tonight, just about ready to jump into bed!
Walk with Cassy done and dishes are washing as I type.
Song, so glad to hear that all looks better for you!
Karla, yep some days are like that for daughter, but she is more of the crying type. She will cry over the drop of a hat. Today it was because the old summer clothes of Natalie (the 18 month old) won't fit from last year! Not that the child needs clothes, her closet looks better than mine, but that she is growing so fast! lol, life has always been interesting with that precious child of mine
Best go it gets morning way too early here.
Have a blessed night, or morning..
Sandy

Old 05-07-2009, 08:49 PM

17,833 posts, read 33,152,634 times
Song so glad to see you posting I have been sending so many good thoughts

Evacuation is scary I had to do it twice but for hurricanes
It is weird because you don't know what you may come back to
I am so glad everything is ok
please keep us posted

the kids were absolutely out of control today I even had to use my "big voice"
I don't know if it is because the end of the year is almost here but wow lol someone wound them up for sure add to that we haven't been there for 2 weeks and they were beyond excited to see us
they made the cutest mother day cards with the flowers they pressed 2 weeks ago
LOl I heard "ms. Karla ,ms karla, ms karla come look at my card" from all directions
now I know how my Mom must of felt hearing Mom Mom Mom Mom
I told them I was changing my name we all decided on Priscella

It seems we need to see some pictures
cassys new baby
eveys finished dining room
and I will post patties picutes as soon as I get them !!!

Hey how about we use Mondays thread as picture day !!! that should give everyone enough time to take a picture to share
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals