Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-03-2008, 04:28 AM

17,833 posts, read 33,107,768 times

Advertisements

Good morning
ok today is the luncheon/fundraiser

I got a bunch of stuff done last night but it looks like I will be needing every minute once I get there to finish

I am going to go get "pretty" and who knows how long that will take
then stop at the nursery. then the grocery store for the fruit I somehow signed up to bring
hmmm they have some really nice potted mums I wonder if I can talk the manager into donating 1 or 2 !!!!

My exercise today will be running around the luncheon selling tickets for the "pick a prize" items

I just know there is someone out there that really really wants some of this stuff lol

So what are you doing today ?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-03-2008, 07:45 AM

8,189 posts, read 31,226,172 times
Morning peeps!

Good luck Karla! Make lots of money.

Shadow & I took a long walk this morning. Man, is it cold! It is actually 10 degrees warmer today, but the wind is blowing really hard. Eye watering coldness!

I am now watching the plumbers take my kitchen apart (actually I am hiding from this, but you know what I mean). Hopefully I will be able to live in this house soon.

Old 12-03-2008, 07:56 AM

4,279 posts, read 10,359,944 times
Good luck with the fundraiser Karla.

Evey I'm really glad that the plumbers are finally in there. Hopefully you'll be spending your first Christmas this year in your cozy home.

Woke up to a couple of inches of the white stuff and it's still coming down. No gym this morning. I've got a really acid stomach and I don't know why! Once hubby gets up I'll see if he wants to go for a walk in the winter wonderland.

Have a great day everyone.

Glad to hear Pattie is ok and is resting that shoulder.

Old 12-03-2008, 12:30 PM

Location: Finally made it to Florida and lovin' every minute!
22,677 posts, read 19,256,282 times
Hey, all! Remember me???

Yesterday afternoon, right after NN and I had a little "to do", my phone rang and, lo and behold, I saw the name "Karla" on the display (I wasn't going to answer if it was NN!). 50 minutes later, I told DH "See what happens when you don't go online for 2 days? THey start to call you!" He thought that was pretty funny. So, when we got back from PT and other Christmas running around stuff, I told him I was getting online to at least say hello before my phone rings some more.

Fuzzy, I wish there were something I could say to make you feel better about your DS/Lt. and his deployment. Like Karla said, we'll be happy to be pals with him while he's away. Great idea, IMO. Take care of yourself, too. Hang in there, kiddo.

Tet, I hope that tummy issue goes away.

Evey, I'm so excited about your plumbing getting fixed! Now you'll truly be "Home for Christmas" (singing softly). Do you have deer at your house, too, or is it just at your friend's farm?

Got the inside decorations up yesterday, the house looks pretty good. I just love sitting in the LR at night, looking at the lighted tree. Tomorrow, I'm not leaving the house. You can't get near my laundry basket because the clothes have spilled out of it onto the floor. I have to wrap DH's presents (he's already put about 15-20 under the tree for me) and put them under the tree. Today, we brought mom's Christmas Box to the PO so she should see that in about a week. $15 to mail a 10 lb. box. Man, oh man. I may also throw some lights outside around the banister on the front porch just to make it a little festive.

Well, that's about it for me today. I better check in at a couple other threads before they send out the search parties! Party?? DId somebody say party???

Have a great day, all. Huggs to ya!

Old 12-03-2008, 01:05 PM

Glad to "see" you're ok Pattie ... now don't disappear again without warning us!

Old 12-03-2008, 01:12 PM

Sorry, tet. It wasn't planned, just happened that way!

Old 12-03-2008, 01:46 PM

hey all
just got home
omg we raised almost $1200 !!!!!
it was great
I can only imagine how much we can raise next year by starting earlier

I had a lot of fun but now I am pooped lol
I jokes that after all the talking I did I am now out of words !!!!
I think I exceeded my daily allocation

the funny thing is this is the first time the MG folks have seen me in "fundraising action" the folks down the hall in the 4-H part didn't "warn" them

I am also glad the plumber is there evey we will all be spending christmas at your new house in spirit

ok I am going to go sit on the couch and put my feet up

Old 12-03-2008, 02:00 PM

Congrats, Karla!

Oh, belated b'day greetings to Mr. K and Lola. Sorry I missed the cookies!

Old 12-03-2008, 02:41 PM

lol come on up pattie we still have 3 containers full

Old 12-03-2008, 03:50 PM

Well done Karla!!!

Got a good walk under my belt and my stomach is feeling a lot better. Just found out that the hubster had a bad tummy last night at work ... hmmm.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals