Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-23-2008, 01:43 PM

17,833 posts, read 33,195,352 times

Advertisements

Hey jo ann
But I am well enough to meet with the girls in the downtown park for the Olive Festival.
a festival of olive stuff

lol maybe i am confused since olives are not on the "selective eaters list"

ok whats with evey & pattie still getting "fay rain" I pulled the radar to see how hard it was hitting Tallahassee where my nephew lives and saw rain band down by you guys too

he said they have 10" of rain so far

we all need to do the leave fay dance

well I spent a few hours out back cleaning up redid the outside of the screenroom patio and pulled the lounge chairs from the SR and scrubbed them
moved a bunch of plants around

so now I am waiting to go let chaos out then I will shower off the day lol

evey I think you need to go out for a nice dinner with your yard sale money

you earned it !!!!!

pattie how was the banana bread
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-23-2008, 02:26 PM

Location: Finally made it to Florida and lovin' every minute!
22,677 posts, read 19,314,456 times
The banana bread was wonderful. I'm making another loaf in the a.m. to finish up the bananas. I didn't want to make 2 for 2 reasons: 1) only one loaf pan; 2) didn't want to waste the ingredients if it wasn't a good recipe. I'll make this one and freeze it. Yum.

Old 08-23-2008, 02:30 PM

8,189 posts, read 31,303,569 times
I love banana bread (with no nuts) hot out of the oven with tons of melting butter. Mmmmmmmm.

It is pouring down rain here. Coming down sideways. We didn't see rain this hard when the storm was here on Tuesday. *shakes head* These storms never cease to amaze me.

We were going to go to Boston Market for dinner & squander some of our yard sale proceeds when, wonder of wonders, my mother in law calls to tell me she is making baked chicken & wants us to come over for dinner. *heavy sigh*

Old 08-23-2008, 04:56 PM

12,981 posts, read 14,574,716 times
Well, Evey, look at it this way-you don't have to buy Boston market, so you'll have more to squander! (sorry, best I could do!)

Did not exercise today, but we went downtown to the Toledo Boat Show, it was classic and antique boats, and cars, along the river and it was HOT!!! Did a ton of walking, then we went to eat downtown, too. I tried fried dill pickles! Another couple went with us, so it was nice and there was a lot to see. One thing I saw is still bugging me-there were dead leaves all over one of the paths. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOooooo!!!

Oh, dh's boss stopped over...better go play nice My feet are killing me, but I'm afraid if I take my shoes off, those puppies are gonna just WHOOSH out like they were in shrink wrap!

Have a good evening everybody!

connie

Last edited by fuzzymystic; 08-23-2008 at 06:05 PM.. Reason: forgot pickles

Old 08-23-2008, 06:27 PM

7,399 posts, read 19,392,466 times
Hi everyone and to you Jo Ann.
Welcome back Charley. Glad it quieted down for you.
Glad Fay is going away and you all are safe.
I didn't exercise today. Had to go grocering and that's an all day thing.
I would love some of that naner bread right now. Yum.

Old 08-24-2008, 06:57 AM

Location: Finally made it to Florida and lovin' every minute!
22,677 posts, read 19,314,456 times
I'm having a slice just for you, song! I'l going to the grocery store in a few minutes and when I get back, I'll make another loaf to freeze.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals