Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-21-2008, 12:55 PM

17,833 posts, read 33,148,647 times

Advertisements

hey all
well the vet called back she is in orlando at a vet conference but she is coming to the house on Friday
she is going to do blood & urinalysis I will mention the thyroid thing too thanks

She said to give him 2 of the Valiums tonight at the same time because low dosage sometimes causes excitability
heck 10 mg puts me in la la land but not the dog so lets see what 20 mg does , she said the higher dosage will not hurt him. and should help his night anxiety.

Went to the mall and actually didnt buy anything and there were some great sales gong on 50 % off with an additional 40% off
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-21-2008, 01:12 PM

13,608 posts, read 5,394,659 times
Oh Karla, that doesn't sound good. I hope it's nothing serious. Although 12 is already pretty old we so get used to our darlings that it's always way too hard to think about losing them.

Had some problems today with hubby's car. In the garage the told us it would cost about 1100 USD to get it repaired. What a nice thing after having spent 1000 USD on a wardrobe on Saturday.

Off to do some ab work now then go to bed straight away.

Good night.
See you tomorrow.

Old 01-21-2008, 01:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by miguel's mom View Post
What a nice thing after having spent 1000 USD on a wardrobe on Saturday.
I am going shopping with you !!!!!

Old 01-21-2008, 08:03 PM

448 posts, read 1,050,953 times
Hey, I have returned from the college student drop off. Yes, I cried. I am OK now, but I keep wanting to call him, which is weird because I don't call the kids when I go on trips, or when they go on trips. Now I get to email him which will be cool.
Exercise was walking around campus.

Old 01-21-2008, 09:57 PM

1,744 posts, read 7,266,609 times
Got to the gym a little late tonight. I meant to go up five pounds with my bench, but couldn't quite get it. Oh well, maybe next time. Basically I just screwed around, barely following my routine. Came home, grabbed the dog and went out for a jog of about three miles. Took a small break at my parents house, which was pretty much the halfway point. 10 degrees, very little wind and light snow. It was actually kind of nice.

Old 01-21-2008, 10:16 PM

7,573 posts, read 10,629,138 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by El Rhino View Post
Got to the gym a little late tonight. I meant to go up five pounds with my bench, but couldn't quite get it. Oh well, maybe next time. Basically I just screwed around, barely following my routine. Came home, grabbed the dog and went out for a jog of about three miles. Took a small break at my parents house, which was pretty much the halfway point. 10 degrees, very little wind and light snow. It was actually kind of nice.
Ryan, you make a little 3 mile jog sound so easy.

Old 01-22-2008, 12:21 AM

1,744 posts, read 7,266,609 times
It's not that bad, I guess. When it's decent out, I would usually do about 6-7 miles. Since mid November I've only been out a couple of times and it isn't as easy as it was in the summer, I'll tell you that. I can't wait for the weather to break so I can get back on it. Running feels good. There's something to be said for running in the winter and snow, but it's also cold and hard to convince yourself to do it sometimes.

Old 01-22-2008, 05:09 AM

lol ryan
I bet the reason running in the winter is harder may be due to the tons of clothing I know I would be wearing
I found going from shorts to sweats(sometimes in the same week) has been strange.

But then again I bet you have sweatpants that fit so you don't have to keep stopping to pull them up so you don't entertain the neighborhood

lol one would think with all the running around I do I could find time to get new sweats
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals