Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-29-2007, 05:38 AM

17,833 posts, read 33,109,893 times

Advertisements

Good morning everyone
Jeannie "over yonder" on the food journal gave me the idea so I though it would be fun to do the same here

Share you favorite exercise tip
Maybe something that makes it easier? maybe more fun ?

Here's mine

Gel seat + spinning class makes for happy tushes

Didn't get the lawn mowed yet yesterday was very crazy I felt like I was on the phone all day trying to track down a wii for my friend add to that waiting to hear form the vet when I could pick up lola I didn't get the stuff done.

So today will be walk lola and mow the lawn day

How about you ? whats your tip and exercise plans

Noe here is the motivation I promised

Today is National Chocolates Day

lol so if you exercise you can eat some chocolate and it doesn't count !!!!!
karla

Last edited by FLPL75; 11-29-2007 at 05:56 AM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-29-2007, 06:38 AM

8,189 posts, read 31,227,984 times
Exercise tip? From me? O.K., if you take your dog along it feels more like play and less like exercise.

And of course I skipped mine this morning. Craig has taken Shadow out on a mission to find some plants for my new fish tank. They are out playing in creeks & ponds. They have been back at least once, and there is an awesome red some kind of plant in the tank. No plastic for my fishes!

Heading out in a little while to get the windows tinted on my car. Not sure how I survived 5 years with this car without window tint. MIL is doing this for me as a Christmas Gift.

Old 11-29-2007, 08:28 AM

7,573 posts, read 10,617,231 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Karla with a K View Post

Today is National Chocolates Day

lol so if you exercise you can eat some chocolate and it doesn't count !!!!!
karla
Chocolate Day? Wow, can't beat that. Motivational tip? Thats tough for me because I have a hard time getting started but, I will say if you happen to work out at home, I always like to put on some music that I enjoy and that gets me moving during my work-outs.

Old 11-29-2007, 08:35 AM

41,950 posts, read 75,153,734 times
Exercise tip ... Argh. I used to have a bunch of them, but they've all been forgotten. Alas.

Drove my freezing self to the gym this morning, but spent more time in the shower than on the treadmill. I just got bored. I need to find a cure for that, and pronto!

Nice shower, though. I love taking a nice, long, hot shower on someone else's dime (although I'm paying for it one way or the other!).

Old 11-29-2007, 09:36 AM

Location: Finally made it to Florida and lovin' every minute!
22,677 posts, read 19,257,904 times
hi, folks. typing w/ 1 hand becuz smokey is lying on the other, so sorry for the typos.

exercise tip - just do it! lol

call me mama leoni this morning. i have turkey soup boiling on one burner, sketti sauce simmering on the other.

dh finally got out of the house for a while today. took him to target and we creeped around the store to pick up a couple of things. he did pretty well for his first journey out, only one major groan.

i don't know about exercise today. i'll let you know if i get to go out on my bike. type ya all later.

Old 11-29-2007, 11:55 AM

23,013 posts, read 34,372,809 times
No one should have to work or exercise on Chocolate Day! But I did and tonight I will make I honor the day As far as an exercising tip......well the more you exercise, the more chocolate you can eat

Old 11-29-2007, 01:31 PM

12,981 posts, read 14,529,102 times
Excellent tip, ILNC! Did some of my workout, turned on VH-1 Classics and the cat is looking scared! For some reason, she doesn't like it when I pick her up and dance with her!! Here's something I do, tip wise, doing the leg extensions, knees parallel to the ground then extend, and you alternate legs, I hold small weights in my hands and lift/curl them as I do the leg extensions, more bang for your buck, so to speak! Today is dh's b-day and I have a box of triple chocolate hot fudge cake mix in there. Boy is it bad for you! He bought it -never go to the store with the munchies. Hey-there's another tip! No extra charge!!!

Old 11-29-2007, 05:22 PM

4,273 posts, read 15,250,116 times
Yum, chocolate! Hi ladies ... I finally went to go work out today after 5 days and dang, it was TOUGH. I barely got through 15 minutes on the treadmill. YIKES. I'm hoping this lull will go away soon ... what a struggle it has been!

Hope all is well ... I'm spending the weekend doing a group project ... BY MYSELF. Group projects are so useless in college. One person (yours truly) always ends up doing most of the work.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals