Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-09-2012, 05:03 AM

17,833 posts, read 33,128,548 times

Advertisements

lol this close to the end of the year "daze" is a pretty good word to describe us the teachers and the kids we have about 3 weeks left
Not sure what we are teaching today but I have a feeling we are going to be spending some time with the kids out in the garden

There is a 50 % chance of rain this afternoon we shall see

I got a lot of paperwork done yesterday just some cleanup when I get home from school

I have 30 cu ft of mulch left so I may top dress the back beds
lol more upper body exercise as well as lower body with the squatting to spread the mulch

I should have the design for the kitchen tomorrow then we can go in change anything we want to change then get everything ordered

It's about 6 weeks from ordering to installation

What fun things are you all doing today ?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-09-2012, 05:42 AM

20,548 posts, read 30,403,283 times
Good morning!!

Hopefully I can make it on the treadmill today without it killing me. I have been so out of breath this week.

Hubby has a new project for us...well two. He just ordered 12 more solar panels yesterday....they were 85% less than when we bought them 3 1/2 years ago He wants to build a secondary back up system

He also contacted the rock place and I think we will be getting 3-4 tons of rocks very soon.

Yup....still keeping busy here.

Here are the BA shelves we built.
https://www.city-data.com/forum/24208152-post2573.htm

Old 05-09-2012, 07:19 AM

Location: Finally made it to Florida and lovin' every minute!
22,677 posts, read 19,269,134 times
G'morning, all.

3 miles, 30 min. weights.

Gotta run..."somebody" forgot to mail the Mother's Day cards. And she's out of stamps, too, so it's off to the PO.

Old 05-09-2012, 02:53 PM

12,981 posts, read 14,538,098 times
Today I did a short Denise Austin lower body workout that didn't seem too bad--but I have a feeling it's going to catch up to me!

Is there any particular reason you're getting a few tons of rock, Lisa? For some reason, that sounds like work.

Old 05-10-2012, 04:01 AM

17,833 posts, read 33,128,548 times
Morning ladies
School was interesting
There was a sub in our first class so of course the kids were crazy lol
We went out to the garden with each class and harvested the potatos we had quite the "crop"
The kids were very excited

Got home got some stuff done around here

Hey Connie I asked my friend,the one who had the link to the wheat free cookbook I linked the other day, about the pain you are getting when eating certain foods.
She has just gone through tons of tests for similar issues
She said it sounds like food allergy reactions
She suggested going to a gastro Doc for testing
She wishes she had gone 4 years ago when she was having issues. the regular doc thought it was gall bladder issues

Lisa wow thats an incredible difference in pricing on the solar panels
Hopefully with the lower pricing more folks can afford to convert
lol 3-4 tons of rocks yup that will cove your upper body work out for awhile

Pattie I keep saying each evening to hubby call your mom so we can make Mother Day plans
lol kinda hard to do when you fall asleep on the couch
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals