Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-13-2011, 05:44 AM

17,833 posts, read 33,147,300 times

Advertisements

around here

Going to bed at midnight and getting up 5 hours later makes for a draggy start to the day

We are not going for breakfast our friend are out of town again this weekend so Hubby said he would cook

I can't wait to get the familyroom back in order
there are wires everywhere & the big ladder in in the middle of the room
he also had to move the chair & 1/2 away from the wall into the room and put the big dog bed on top lol Lola was confused because 2 of her favorite spots to hang out were changed she finally decided on I want to be on my bed and jumped up on top of the pile yeah I took pictures

Not sure what today will hold other than going to go buy a new Vacuum and getting my familyroom back in order
I got the 3 spin DVDs from Netflix so I may put them in the computer to see if I am going to like them

well off to change the "bazillion" clocks in the house

What are you all up to today ?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-13-2011, 06:01 AM

17,833 posts, read 33,147,300 times
lol Lola

Old 03-13-2011, 06:29 AM

5,453 posts, read 8,229,828 times
Oh gosh she is so cute! They get so confused when their little worlds change even in the littlest manner.
Morning all!
Today is supposed to be my cleaning day, not sure if that is going to happen I was up several times last night not feeling well, maybe I will just hang out and save cleaning for tomorrow.
I have to come up with another travel day, my little Austin is turning two next Monday! We got him a little Tyke tractor with a cart to pull, just hope it will be nice enough out to see him use it His Dad took him to the store yesterday and snapped a shot of him trying on bunny ears, his little eyes have dark circles under them from him being so sick
Other than that nothing is new, Bob has today off and he interviewed with a new company on Friday. Still printing but easier, so now between the new interview and the Tool and Dye company he applied for maybe something good will happen PS his back is still shouting at him!
I'll drop back later to see how you all have sprung forward (I hate this time change thing).

Old 03-13-2011, 08:23 AM

8,189 posts, read 31,259,707 times
Morning peeps!

We just crawled out of bed. Shadow is out hunting without me. I have made a nice cup of tea and am enjoying just sitting here with it.

Once I get my butt moving we will head down to the Riverwalk.

No race today so I am not really sure what I will be up to later.

Old 03-13-2011, 11:19 AM

7,395 posts, read 19,359,288 times
Hi everyone.

I love it when pets pose for pictures. She's so cute and looks so relaxed.

Don't have anything planned for the day. Just washed the sheets and drank tea so far.

Old 03-13-2011, 11:25 AM

Location: Finally made it to Florida and lovin' every minute!
22,677 posts, read 19,282,162 times
Hi, guys.

Not much going on here today, either.

Karla, we're going to be repairing, too. Well, yours isn't a repair, but the shower in our "suite" has decided to drip constantly. This should be fun. DH and water don't get along too well.

Had coffee with our friends earlier; I did a load of towels and they're hanging out in the sunshine, drying. Late this afternoon, we're invited next door for cocktails. That's about all that's going on here. Thank goodness!

Old 03-13-2011, 11:37 AM

12,981 posts, read 14,547,897 times
Big ladder in the middle of the room? hmmm...that sounds vaguely familiar. I will do my bootcamp workout here shortly. Trying to figure out how to set the clock on the phone I have in here. Talk about technology challenged!

Old 03-13-2011, 01:24 PM

12,981 posts, read 14,547,897 times
Ok, finished up my big daybootcamp, have a good day all.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals