Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Classified Ads
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-26-2007, 12:50 PM

268 posts, read 1,196,021 times

Advertisements

My husband and I are relocating to Portland, Oregon so have our 3 bed/2 bath, 2022 square foot custom ranch (built in 2003) for sale just west of Omaha, Nebraska!
Excellent school system, inclusive (we have a son w/ Down syndrome who has thrived in his kindergarten class) and very close to shopping/hospitals.
It is a walkout ranch with a partially finished basement with a large family room(there is plenty of room down there completed through partial drywall to easily put in another bath, 2 bedrooms, large storage area and an office/workoutroom/den). All appliances are included, even the SS refrigerator and the washer/dryer.
Listing price w/ our agent is $239,000 but if we sell it ourselves he'll only charge us 1% so we'd be able to come down a bit.
The link to the listing is Moderator cut: website. We are in a newer area surrounded by 350-500K homes so this is a super area to live. Also very kid friendly!!!! HUGE fenced backyard as well but the play structures are being donated to our church so won't be part of the sale.

Last edited by AustinTraveler; 03-26-2007 at 01:53 PM.. Reason: No realtor links please.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-29-2007, 03:06 PM

268 posts, read 1,196,021 times
Hello...sorry about the link to the realtor's site, didn't know that I couldn't do that. The mls house # is 20704456 for those of you who wish to see it. If you need any other information, just let me know! Thanks so much...

Quote:
Originally Posted by babycoleslaw View Post
Hello...sorry about the link to the realtor's site, didn't know that I couldn't do that. The mls house # is 20704456 for those of you who wish to see it. If you need any other information, just let me know! Thanks so much...
Anyone out there care to take a look at the mls listing (20704456) and see what we could do to get this home sold? We're relocating due to a new job so would like to sell this home as soon as possible. We've been getting pretty good feedback from those who have walked through but no offers. It's gotta be the right home for the right family!! Thanks...

Last edited by Marka; 04-13-2007 at 03:35 PM.. Reason: bump - read the rules, please
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Classified Ads