Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Classified Ads
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-03-2008, 07:15 PM

229 posts, read 655,970 times

Advertisements

Look I have 18.2 acres, all amenities like water, electric, phone. We are rural and have one of 2 ways in the property. It is what you are looking for, Oh yea the neighbors are you can see over the pond that it use to be, but due to the major run offs it is not so much a lake any more. Alot of trees, and rock, but you can build on it... My husband and I are looking to move to Az because of our health for his cancer and my asthma. If you would be interested you can call me or send mail to chrokee69@yahoo.com. We just don't have the equipment to make the required maintenance on the property. We live in Washington county area, it is considered Blackwell.
We are asking 50.000 and 2 mobile homes, but would say buy one and move it on it unless you like wood heat and 2 bd rooms. The other is used for storage and chickens. But it sounds like you need more room. That is why I said buy another one... Or build. Our school is less than a mile away and it is 12 mile one way to town or 13 to the other. Thanks Anita

Last edited by chrokee69; 09-03-2008 at 07:24 PM.. Reason: not enough info
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Classified Ads