Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Classified Ads
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-04-2007, 03:11 PM

1 posts, read 3,080 times

Advertisements

I am needing someone to take over my lease as soon as possible. Maybe within 2 or 3 weeks or sooner. My lease ends in June. The apartment is around 700 square feet. I attached a picture of the floor plan, pool area, and a view from the tollway. It is on the 2nd Floor with high ceilings in the living room. The apartments only have two stories. I had the apartment painted by professionals. The living room/dining/kitchen are a chocolate color with an accent wall. The bedroom is a berry color with an accent wall. And the bathroom is a soft lavendar color.(If there is a color you do not like I will paint it white) The living room and bedroom is spacious. The closet is big- I have tons of clothes and I was able to fit everything! The rent is $575. Water is around $20. You will have to put in a application to the aparmtents for credit,ect.. approval which is around $50-70. The apartment is at a great location. It is right off the Tollway & Windhaven. Windhaven is the street right after Parker. The neigborhood is safe and quiet. All my neighbors are very nice and quiet. I have never had to complain about noise from any of them. My apartment is at the back of the property so there is plenty of room for parking and it is very quiet. I just got married and my husband is in the army. I want to move to be closer to him in Georgia. The apartments want us to give a 60 days notice to get out of the lease. I dont want to wait two months to see him or have to pay two months of rent when I am not living there. If you are interested and want more details please contact me!! Thanks
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-02-2007, 07:22 PM

1 posts, read 3,083 times
PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF THE APARTMENT IS STILL AVAILABLE.
I'M PLANNING TO BE IN PLANO ON FEB 9. MY EMAIL ADDRESS IS dddrn24@bwwonline.com.
thanks

Old 04-24-2007, 02:08 PM

1 posts, read 2,996 times
Hello. I am looking for a place for just a few months in Plano. I will be married in two weeks and I need a place to stay until the french government gives me my papers to return to France. Please contact me and let me know if this is interesting for you.

Old 06-14-2009, 04:24 PM

3 posts, read 5,307 times
This is out of date, where is the new stuff?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Classified Ads