Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Classified Ads
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-09-2012, 08:58 PM

5 posts, read 5,383 times

Advertisements

Hey there!

I'm looking to make a big move to Cleveland, Ohio! I have friends there who love it, have heard great things about it, and it sounds like the change I'm looking for. I'm planning on moving in October, and spending the next couple of months looking for a good job and living situation. I'm planning to visit friends in Cleveland and will be checking out job opportunities and potential housing applicants. My trip is scheduled for the 26th thru Sept. 2.

I have no pets, and don't mind pets. My budget is within $300 - $450 per month, with utilities (hopefully) included. If it's a case of rent+utilities, I can do that , it would just depend on the situation. I pull my own weight around the house, I pick up after myself, pay things on time, do regular chores, and I don't mind doing any of that. So if you're a meticulous disciplinarian who can't chill-the-eff-out...you're not for me. I'm looking for someone gay or gay-friendly and would prefer a house rather than an apartment, but if it's a nice apartment with agreeable amenities (a good roomie is an amenity in my opinion), I'll make accomodations.

About me :

My name is Frankie, I'm a single, 26-year old not-so-starving artist...I say that because I keep my head above water with my finances as best as I can, with practical room for my artistic endeavours. I'm an aspiring playwright/writer in general and have recently taken a back seat from being onstage to focus on my own work (spent 8+ years trying to carve out a career as an actor in and around Atlanta, to very little avail). I'm also a major musical theatre nut (yes, I'm gay, don't ask...if you had to ponder that, then I'm worried *wink wink*)...That doesn't mean I think everyone into musical theatre is homosexual by the way, it just happened to provide a nice opportunity to address that.

For the gay and gay-friendly folks interested, I'm not a smooth, gym-bodied, perfectly coiffed city boy obsessed with aesthetics and shallow nonsense like most here in Atlanta...if you want a label, as far as looks go, I'm an otter with a baby face (I do look younger than I am, but I'm mature for my age)...and stylistically I'm a boring jeans-and-tshirt type, who prefers plaid, tshirts, jeans, boots and sneakers over the magazine-ready looks or hipster BS they go with down here. I'm a total goofball who has enough common sense to know when to be serious but I do have a quirky sense of humor and really love making people laugh. My nickname among a few friends is "Sunshine", and I like to think I've earned it.

Contact me at voicethatcarries(at)hotmail(dot)com. Serious inquiries only, and if you have any more questions, ASK ME .
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Classified Ads