Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Classified Ads
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-22-2006, 02:11 PM

1 posts, read 4,129 times

Advertisements

Hi..

Home for sale in Lake County...

Our home..
built in 1995...
Single level.. 3 bd 2 bath.. office, nice layout.. huge kitchen.. nook, attached garage, laundry room.. nice big covered porch that could be added on easily.. lots of fruit tree.. apples, apricots, pear, cherries, etc...
huge master bedroom with garden tub and jets..
360 degree views.. great for horses or cattle..
I own home and 20 acres.. my mom has 20 acres next door..
We have flood irrigation..
We had gotten approx. 39 tons off of about 28 acres.. we only do one cutting.. then the rest is for winter pasture.. we built and designed the house ourselfs..
there is a big seasonal pond.. excellent for duck hunting.. also irrigation canal runs through the property..
we have lots of pheasants and hungarian partridges.. sorry about the spelling..
were about 7 mile from Polson.. our land is a huge corner lot.. we border the tribal land.. so lots of horse back riding.. and fishing.. but it's steep to the river behind our house.. but what views.. were on a paved road..
We raised our kids here... there is two schools.. and old farm community school.. called Valley View School... the bus does pick them up to go to the Polson Schools.. Great place to raise kids...
We have a huge shop.. outbuildings.. farm equipment.. horse barns.. two stud corrals.. with high fence..
Excellent grass hay crop... also our drinking water is the best.. no filters at all.. it is so good to drink.. plus you could have a surface well too... we dug down 6' and found water...
also lots of mule deer... but you can't hunt big game on the reservation..
We had lived in a trailer prior building our house.. so there is two septics on one of the 20 acres...
I have been raising Tennessee Walkers out here now for 7 years...
anyway.. I'm ready to move towards the mtn's and play and ride more..
our husband and I just had our 21st yr wedding anniversary.. so now it's time to let our house go and start over...

There is alot to this place.. beautiful views... taxes last year was $2600.00..
We have 3 heat sources.. in floor heating, propane stove, and cadet heaters..
anyway not sure if anyone would be interested.. but we need to sell fast..
asking price... $650,000.... home with 20 acres.. additional 20 acres for sale $180,000...
please contact me: mtwalkers@yahoo.com I can do video's and there is pictures on my web site... http://valleyviewwalkers.com

the 20 acres could possibly be subdivided into 5 acre parcels with a fight.. After we had purchased our place within 2 yrs they had done a zoning.. but right next to us they zoned the acres into 5 acre parcels..

Vanessa
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Classified Ads