Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Classified Ads
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-05-2012, 09:20 AM

1 posts, read 548 times

Advertisements

I have one and i want to sell it. my daughter and i are moving from ny to california soon. I will be not able to move in the home in florida. it is a 3 bedroom with large yars, quiet neighborhood in jacksonville. I own it outright. I bought it as is, it needs painting and rugs and appliances. it has a new roof. please email me if still intertested. thank you, marlene [EMAIL="shooter30012@yahoo.com"]shooter30012@yahoo.com[/EMAIL]
Quote:
Originally Posted by adam2010 View Post
hey, thanks for the reply,

my main house is in upstate ny. I have a small plane that i love to fly, so distance really isn't an issue.

There are a few reasons for the second home,
first if i buy something in fl., i'll make it my main residence for tax reasons, lol... second.. i'd just like to meet nice fun people, there are very very few people that are nice and fun in upstate ny to be honest. It would be a place where i can get away from the stress of work up in ny mostly. Who knows, maybe move business there too.. never know

I'd like to pay less than a million for sure, even if i baught a dump for nothing, and i could fix it. One of my companies could come down and fix up the house no prob. I'd prefer to do that, since i'd save the most money.

any more questions, fire away...

thanks again
adam

Last edited by doggiebus; 06-05-2012 at 01:15 PM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Classified Ads