Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > General U.S. > City vs. City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-15-2022, 06:50 PM

16,556 posts, read 10,630,149 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ASJackson814 View Post
No other choice
Then it becomes a yes or no response. No, I do not want to vacation in Newark.

East Hampton, NY or Palm Beach, FL?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-15-2022, 08:51 PM

9,681 posts, read 9,398,464 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bus man View Post

East Hampton, NY. I feel like Florida is that good time ex boyfriend who keeps calling, but been there done that. East Hampton looks more unique and intriguing. In a dream scenario, I am stopping by Ina's house for some chocolate cake and ice cream.

Ft. Worth, TX or Cleveland, OH?

Old 06-15-2022, 08:51 PM

755 posts, read 570,639 times
Quote:

I thought this was another thread, I had a brain fart. My bad. I was also on a thread which city is most similar to the one you list game. I got mixed up lol. This is a good either or. Both are beach cities with different vibes. I'll go with West Palm Beach, as I feel there's more to do within the city, & I am not as familiar with Long Island.

Sticking with beach cities:
Santa Barbara, CA or Virginia Beach, VA?

Old 06-15-2022, 08:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shakeesha View Post
East Hampton, NY. I feel like Florida is that good time ex boyfriend who keeps calling, but been there done that. East Hampton looks more unique and intriguing. In a dream scenario, I am stopping by Ina's house for some chocolate cake and ice cream.

Ft. Worth, TX or Cleveland, OH?
Forth Worth because of its proximity to Dallas. I feel like because it's a bigger metro, that it may have more to do overall.

Old 06-15-2022, 10:49 PM

2,341 posts, read 2,289,196 times
Quote:
Forth Worth because of its proximity to Dallas. I feel like because it's a bigger metro, that it may have more to do overall.

Santa Barbara, albeit reluctantly. It’s obviously much better than VA Beach, but my problem with Santa Barbara is it’s small. It’s great, but I don’t think I’d really want to live there due because I’d get bored. VA Beach is a much better size, but I don’t really like the city. Santa Barbara’s saving grace is it isn’t that far from LA so I’d probably wind up going there often.

Sticking with beach cities…

Newport Beach, CA vs Palm Beach, FL

Old 06-16-2022, 07:11 AM

13,619 posts, read 7,936,616 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by FL_Expert View Post
Newport Beach, CA vs Palm Beach, FL
I'd much rather visit Newport Beach because I've never been to the West Coast and would love to check it out.

Sherbrooke, Quebec, Canada or Manchester, New Hampshire?

Old 06-16-2022, 10:16 PM

3,888 posts, read 2,202,603 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by EscAlaMike View Post
I'd much rather visit Newport Beach because I've never been to the West Coast and would love to check it out.

Sherbrooke, Quebec, Canada or Manchester, New Hampshire?
Sherbrooke since I've never been to Canada. Which would you prefer for museums Chicago or Los Angeles?

Old 06-17-2022, 05:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by brock2010 View Post
Sherbrooke since I've never been to Canada. Which would you prefer for museums Chicago or Los Angeles?
Los Angeles has some interesting entertainment museums & museums, but I'll go with Chicago since it's distribution of museums is less spread out.

Baltimore, MD or Richmond, VA?

Old 06-17-2022, 02:37 PM

16,556 posts, read 10,630,149 times
Quote:
Los Angeles has some interesting entertainment museums & museums, but I'll go with Chicago since it's distribution of museums is less spread out.

Baltimore, MD or Richmond, VA?
Baltimore, despite its less than stellar reputation, has quite a few things to see and do. But, given that I live just a few miles outside of the city, I've already seen and done most of them. Whereas, with Richmond, my experience almost entirely consists of driving through it on the interstate. I'd like to actually take the time to explore it. So, Richmond it is.

Portland, ME or Portland, OR?

Old 06-17-2022, 03:52 PM

Quote:
Baltimore, despite its less than stellar reputation, has quite a few things to see and do. But, given that I live just a few miles outside of the city, I've already seen and done most of them. Whereas, with Richmond, my experience almost entirely consists of driving through it on the interstate. I'd like to actually take the time to explore it. So, Richmond it is.

Portland, ME or Portland, OR?
Portland OR. I want to explore the West & Pacific NW more than New England. I like that Portland is a bigger city with more to offer.

Asheville, NC or Aspen, CO?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > General U.S. > City vs. City