Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > General U.S. > City vs. City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-02-2013, 04:21 PM

133 posts, read 249,878 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by steel03 View Post
STAY AWAY FROM MINNEAPOLIS

We don't want you!

What you are suggesting is misogynist, period. That is not a point you get to argue with. Even though you obviously are going to. The fact that you even consider it halfway appropriate to talk about "scoring," as if women are an arcade game that spits out sex instead of tickets.

You're allowed to have preferences, but you don't get to base those preferences on objectification and lazy categorization and then expect everyone to be okay with your awful awful views, especially in cities that are truly open-minded and progressive.
that is not going to happen, I have heard too many good things about it (mainly my ethnic appearance not being an issue) for me to pass it up

plus some women are open to that kind of thing and I will go after them, no please stay away from this thread, I do not want you here
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-02-2013, 06:16 PM

1,264 posts, read 1,551,650 times
What city could be as progressive as......................Birmingham Alabama

They have a GREAT civil rights record.

Old 08-02-2013, 09:46 PM

12,807 posts, read 9,536,731 times
I think one year a transvestite came in second and a cross dressing homeless guy came in third in Austin's mayoral race. So yeah, it's pretty open minded.

Old 08-02-2013, 09:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by steel03 View Post
May I be blunt? I'm going to be blunt.

Stop whining. Your love life isn't failing because you're South Asian, it's failing because you act like women are trophies for you to earn. That's not "open-minded and progressive." That's misogyny. News flash, you aren't owed anything. Women aren't flavors of ice cream, you don't get to choose the one that looks nicest and expect it to be handed to you. You're not excused from basic human decency just because you're a POC.

If you genuinely want to know which cities in the US are the most "open-minded and progressive," I will happily point you to Seattle, Portland, San Francisco, Minneapolis, Chicago, Boston, NYC, Philadelphia, and DC.

But just so you know, none of those cities is going to put up with your horrible sexist crap. You will get just as rejected in San Francisco as you do in Atlanta unless you stop treating women like sex toys.
As someone who is Asian, I agree with this post. I have been with quite a few "southern belles." Not going to say the OP doesn't know how to pick up women, just saying.

Old 08-02-2013, 09:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScriptedWords View Post
Ya, you want me to stick to my own kind and don't want a guy of my color getting anywhere near White girls.

Anyways I have a few cities down for a visit so you really seem to be wasting your time on this thread.
Honestly, I think it's odd you rule out any races to date, but one with a lot of white women is an odd request, especially given the title of your thread. Are you yourself openminded and progressive?

Old 08-03-2013, 02:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gaylord_Focker View Post
As someone who is Asian, I agree with this post. I have been with quite a few "southern belles." Not going to say the OP doesn't know how to pick up women, just saying.
I have seen quite a lot of posts made by Asian men online saying they been with a lot of Southern Belles, but real life experience has shown me they are BSing. Not to say you are BSing, but just saying that you are BSing.

Old 08-03-2013, 02:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gaylord_Focker View Post
Honestly, I think it's odd you rule out any races to date, but one with a lot of white women is an odd request, especially given the title of your thread. Are you yourself openminded and progressive?
don't really care about how I am being mr asian guy who loves to tell fictional stories of being with southern belles

all I care about is being in a city that can provide me an opportunity to date and hook up with women who are White, Atlanta isn't it.

Old 08-03-2013, 06:48 AM

14,480 posts, read 11,275,133 times
Why? Do you feel the need to walk naked down the street?

Old 08-03-2013, 08:39 AM

1,704 posts, read 3,440,935 times
I'm ever so sorry it makes you uncomfortable to have me here calling you out on your obvious misogyny. It must be just so difficult to be a cishet male in this cishet male-dominated society. How ever do you manage?

No. It's disappointing to see such a gigantic display of privileged arrogance from a person of color.
Stop calling them "Southern Belles." They're women and they have brains and muscles and complex inner narratives just like yours.
Stop talking about sex as "scoring." It's sex. That's all it is. It's as fun for the woman as it is for you. If you think it involves some strategy or that it's some kind of game of skill, that means part of the process for you is manipulating women into doing what you want. Don't go there. Doesn't matter if that's what YOU mean by it or not, that's what it implies and that's what it means.

Check your privilege.

Old 10-08-2015, 06:33 PM

27 posts, read 53,931 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ScriptedWords View Post
So let me get this clear.

You don't see guys who look like Mario Lopez or Mark Sanchez dating White girls that often?

Alright. How about Indian or Middle Eastern men?

Sorry if I am coming off as a bit annoying with these questions but I really need to know this stuff.
2 years old post, anyway women in LA are a bit more open minded than else where in my opinion. In your case, there're not too many white women in LA to begin with, as white only made up about 30% of LA's population. except for maybe around the college area like Santa Barbara, but that's kinda far from LA. Las Vegas is better for you I think.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > General U.S. > City vs. City