Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Ohio > Cincinnati
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-20-2007, 11:59 PM

180 posts, read 621,497 times

Advertisements

ok i have been on the hamilton county court of clerks website and searched court records looking for something on someone. i noticed that was for misdemeanors and stuff does hamilton county have a website that gives you public info on people convicted of felonys? or is it all handled in one court? i am not that familiar with the criminal court there, and i am doing research for a child custody case that is going to handled there.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-02-2007, 10:17 AM

36 posts, read 276,807 times
E-mail the clerk's office and ask them. I was able to get details (years of 'em) on someone's criminal record last year about this time.

Old 12-05-2007, 02:17 AM

24,621 posts, read 19,156,521 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bailey19782000 View Post
ok i have been on the hamilton county court of clerks website and searched court records looking for something on someone. i noticed that was for misdemeanors and stuff does hamilton county have a website that gives you public info on people convicted of felonys? or is it all handled in one court? i am not that familiar with the criminal court there, and i am doing research for a child custody case that is going to handled there.
You're wasting your time. If you were at the web-site and did a "comprehensive" search then you saw parking tickets, civil, misdemeanor and felony records. Probate records are on another web-site (the Probate Court's web-site).

I did a lot of investigations for child custody cases, and it's hopeless as the woman always gets custody unless she's incarcerated or certifiably insane AND a threat to the children. Even if she's a crack ***** trainee it makes no difference.

I only had luck one time. Day of the hearing, on a hunch I got up at the crack of dawn and drove to Franklin County and found out she had a warrant for skipping a sentencing hearing on a trafficking conviction. I said do you want her? The deputies said sure, where is she? I don't know, but I know where she's gonna be in about 20 minutes.

They called Clermont County and the deputies went into the hearing room and drug her out screaming in hand-cuffs. My client and his attorney were freaking out, but he got sole custody and that's all that matters.

Old 07-23-2008, 01:28 PM

1 posts, read 13,549 times
Default Looking for web site court records

hey everyone,
I am fairly new to the Ohio area. I need to get the website to the court records in Cincinnati, Ohio. That dont cost anything. I thought public records was just that, public.. I need to help this guy who is being set up and his children taken from him. The X wife is lieing on him. I know her attorney but dont know how to reach this guy or his attorney... I can find him if I can pull up divorce records.... any help will be appericated

Old 07-28-2008, 09:44 PM

122 posts, read 958,858 times
Greg Hartmann - Clerk of Courts (home page)
and
Greg Hartmann - Clerk of Courts (search by name)

Last edited by Linda Pratt; 07-28-2008 at 10:00 PM..

Old 07-28-2008, 09:57 PM

455 posts, read 1,884,237 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Linda Pratt View Post

Yeah!! Stalker-tastic. Three of my co-workers have dui convictions and another used to speed on Mason Montgomery... with a bong? OMG!!!

Of course I am joking... get a life.

Old 07-30-2008, 06:04 PM

1 posts, read 13,465 times
go to greg hartman clerk of courts

Old 07-30-2008, 07:30 PM

254 posts, read 982,928 times
most paperwork from court cases have been locked. You used to be able to see all documents related to a case, but they contained addresses, ssn, etc, so now all documents are blocked. You can really only see what a person has been charged with. Also if it is anything related to a , custody, that is held in juvenile court and you cant pull up those docs.

Old 08-06-2008, 05:25 PM

245 posts, read 1,272,758 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by brendannb View Post
hey everyone,
I am fairly new to the Ohio area. I need to get the website to the court records in Cincinnati, Ohio. That dont cost anything. I thought public records was just that, public..
Public records are public, but there are no laws that dictate that public records must be available for free via the internet. Public records and "online availability" are not one and the same.

Many cities / counties still require people to physically visit the courthouse in order to access public records. I know a lot of municipalities in Northern Illinois are charging small fees for online access.

In any case, if you can find what you need online for free... All the power to ya.

Old 09-08-2008, 10:29 PM

29 posts, read 135,597 times
I was wondering if there is a website where you could find a death of somebody and where they are buried.one that is free
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Ohio > Cincinnati