Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-30-2010, 03:58 PM

10,607 posts, read 11,665,085 times

Advertisements

June, let's rock this weekend with a little bit of Carlos Santana...

YouTube - Black Magic Woman - Santana LIVE in Calgary 2008,

YouTube - Carlos Santana-Europa3
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-30-2010, 04:16 PM

7,998 posts, read 12,282,414 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rafius View Post
Yes, she is!!
If anyone picks up on "subtle nuances" June knows you do!....

YouTube - Mission Impossible Theme(full theme)

Old 05-30-2010, 04:38 PM

Default The Ptsum "THEME SONG!!!"

Quote:
Originally Posted by ptsum View Post
June, let's rock this weekend with a little bit of Carlos Santana...
Ah yes, who could forget Carlos!?

--And June knows that YOU would remember this one (your "theme song") only cuz you are old enough in being "older than dirt!"

P.S. Didn't know that they memorialized ya like they did in the song, below, but June thinks she actually recognizes which one you are! (Even after all this time, forty years later, given that weekend we had together at Woodstock!!!)

YouTube - The Drifters - Up On The Roof

Old 05-30-2010, 06:16 PM

10,607 posts, read 11,665,085 times
June, you said you wouldn't mention Woodstock..... seems to me I do remember something about that time period, 1969 to be exact, and sticking with the Carlos Santana theme, here's one from that place and time period........... I'm sure you'll remember this....

YouTube - Santana - Soul Sacrifice (Woodstock 1969) Incredible drum solo by 20

Old 05-30-2010, 06:48 PM

3,381 posts, read 4,197,474 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by june 7th View Post
Ah yes, who could forget Carlos!?

--And June knows that YOU would remember this one (your "theme song") only cuz you are old enough in being "older than dirt!"

P.S. Didn't know that they memorialized ya like they did in the song, below, but June thinks she actually recognizes which one you are! (Even after all this time, forty years later, given that weekend we had together at Woodstock!!!)

YouTube - The Drifters - Up On The Roof

Don't forget these two!

Under The Boardwalk, Drifters; with black and white footage.

Save The Last Dance For Me; Jazzy Version(Michael Buble).

Dailymotion - Drifters - Under the Boardwalk - ein Musik Video

YouTube - Michael Bublé - "Save The Last Dance For Me" Music Video

Old 05-30-2010, 07:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ptsum View Post

June, you said you wouldn't mention Woodstock..... seems to me I do remember something about that time period, 1969 to be exact....

Ah yes, dear Ptsum, I DO remember those three days we spent together, back in 1969....I couldn't help but bring it up, despite your asking me to NEVER refer to it, ever again, given the "love child" that looks so much like you!

P.S. You're child support payments are STILL in arrears!

Pony up, Ptsum! Pony up! It's been a long time coming!!!

YouTube - Crosby Stills Nash A Long Time Gone Woodstock 1969

Old 05-31-2010, 12:50 PM

Default "Memorial Day"

~To those who left home, their loved ones, and all that they knew in order to fight, serve, and give of themselves and their lives in doing so, this:

YouTube - I Will Remember You [Sarah McLachlan//LYRICS] dedicated to..

~With gratitude, thanks, and a memory in her heart, always...

Old 05-31-2010, 01:06 PM

2,332 posts, read 2,841,306 times
O.K. what's your take June 7th ; seven for good luck in the coming times of understanding God in various faiths just (I'd have to say feeling; maybe communicative talk if is it the technology can hold on to it) for the common moral creation that we accept utter Loves apart about.

We for our Faith have an interesting world for all the loves without justification by any common way to believe in Ourselves over. This is, though it once wasn't the state of the Bah'ai Faith. We believe in collective Fear.

Old 05-31-2010, 01:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tgnostic View Post

O.K. what's your take June 7th

June would be more than glad to "give you her take" on the below; she's just not sure she understands what it is you are asking!

Clarification, please?

Quote:
Originally Posted by tgnostic

seven for good luck in the coming times of understanding God in various faiths just (I'd have to say feeling; maybe communicative talk if is it the technology can hold on to it) for the common moral creation that we accept utter Loves apart about.

We for our Faith have an interesting world for all the loves without justification by any common way to believe in Ourselves over. This is, though it once wasn't the state of the Bah'ai Faith. We believe in collective Fear.

Old 05-31-2010, 02:22 PM

3,381 posts, read 4,197,474 times
I'm dedicating this video to all those people out there in our Veteran's Hospitals broken and scarred, and to all those that came back from who-knows-what war, confused, crazy, homeless, and abandoned.

This song kept running through my head as I took care of some vegetable-like guys at the VA in Oklahoma City.. (And,this is for all those little kids (vegetable-like, also, with tears in their eyes, being turned on a table year after stinking year because they cannot move on their own) in the Children's Center in Bethany Oklahoma)

This is for you guys. I wish you knew that I was thinking of you, but, of course......

(Tell me again why we keep people in a vegetable-like state when NOBODY comes to visit year after year? Money?)

YouTube - Metallica - One (Video)
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity