Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-02-2009, 11:23 AM

1,393 posts, read 1,752,040 times

Advertisements

Did you received your new Spirit. or something ?

2 Tim 3:14-17 (NKJV) But you must continue in the things which you have learned and been assured of, knowing from whom you have learned them,
and that from childhood you have known the Holy Scriptures, which are able to make you wise for salvation through faith which is in Christ Jesus.
All Scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness,
that the man of God may be complete, thoroughly equipped for every good work.

Jer 35:13 (KJV) Thus saith the LORD of hosts, the God of Israel; Go and tell the men of Judah and the inhabitants of Jerusalem, Will ye not receive instruction to hearken to my words? saith the LORD. Note: (How can anyone or I can received instruction from God by the Holy Spirit or otherwise.)

Matt 18:15-20 (KJV) Moreover if thy brother shall trespass against thee, go and tell him his fault between thee and him alone: if he shall hear thee, thou hast gained thy brother.
But if he will not hear thee, then take with thee one or two more, that in the mouth of two or three witnesses every word may be established.
And if he shall neglect to hear them, tell it unto the church: but if he neglects to hear the church, let him be unto thee as an heathen man and a publican.
Verily I say unto you, whatsoever ye shall bind on earth shall be bound in heaven: and whatsoever ye shall loose on earth shall be loosed in heaven.
Again I say unto you, That if two of you shall agree on earth as touching any thing that they shall ask, it shall be done for them of my Father which is in heaven.
For where two or three are gathered together in my name, there am I in the midst of them.

We read in 2 Peter 1:17 (NKJV) For He received from God the Father honor and glory when such a voice came to Him from the Excellent Glory: "This is My beloved Son, in whom I am well pleased."

2 Peter 1:20-21 knowing this first, that no man or prophecy of Scripture is of any private interpretation,
for prophecy never came by the will of man, but holy men of God spoke as they were moved by the Holy Spirit. (The Holy Spirit move holy Men to inspire them to see and hear what the Scriptures or the Gospel meaning.) Romans 10: 17 By Faith cometh by hearing, and hearing the word of God.

Romans 6:12-14 Therefore do not let sin reign in your mortal body, that you should obey it in its lusts.
And do not present your members as instruments of unrighteousness to sin, but present yourselves to God as being alive from the dead, and your members as instruments of righteousness to God.
For sin shall not have dominion over you, for you are not under law but under grace. (Note: (This means never go to God with disobedience, but with love and respect because we are under grace.)
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-05-2009, 04:46 PM

9,689 posts, read 10,012,828 times
The way to hear teaching of Holy Spirit is to first be born-again, go though pentecost baptism, then read or hear the word of God or both though CD or tapes. Then you must bless the Holy Spirit, You must hear revelation of the Holy Spirit and bless that revelation, like the parables of Jesus should all make sense. The ideas is that contadiction in scripture should be gone and wholeness in heart will come. Through a childlike understanding is evident and willingness to be lead by the Lord will be practical. The love of God, will be a motivating force, but the blessing of Christ will make it easy to accept. hypocrisy of others motives will be challenging, but quick to forgive and pray for people helps. People weak in wholeness of revelation have motives of doctorate that are of men, or controlling ideas over men, proud posture, false prophets of the flesh giving ideas adopted, and so on. Bless Holy Spirit revelation and truth will come.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity