Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-06-2009, 02:45 PM

33,251 posts, read 26,463,354 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Isaiah5417 View Post
Mike555
Thanks for sharing the link, and I plan to make some time to read your article, and see what's on your website...
You're welcome. However, it is not my article or my website. They belong to Rickard Bible Ministries and the article was written by Pastor James H. Rickard who is the pastor of Grace Fellowship Church. I apologize if I gave the impression that it was mine.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-06-2009, 04:01 PM

5,438 posts, read 5,946,602 times
To be a member of the Bridal company, you have to be baptized by the Holy Ghost like on the day of Pentecost; this makes the difference between a wise virgin and a foolish one.

It will take the power working within you, the Holy Ghost, to change you in a twinkling of an eye.

Old 10-06-2009, 05:00 PM

4,883 posts, read 6,213,965 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Isaiah5417 View Post
The righteous is delivered out of

1 Samuel 26:24
And, behold, as thy life was much set by this day in mine eyes, so let my life be much set by in the eyes of the LORD, and let him deliver me out of (all) tribulation.

Psalm 37:40
And the LORD shall help them, and deliver them: he shall deliver them (from) the wicked, and save them, because they trust in him.

Proverbs 11:8
The righteous is delivered out of trouble, and the wicked cometh in his stead.

Isaiah 57:1
The righteous perisheth, and no man layeth it to heart: and merciful men are taken away, none considering that the righteous is taken away (from) the evil to come.

God rescued the Righteous (Noah, and his family! Lot, and his family) prior to his Judgment (Wrath) on those Left Behind! Just as us Saved Born Again (New Creatures) Rapture before the Tribulation (Wrath)

One taken (Rapture)the other (Left Behind in Tribulation)

Malachi 3:6
For I am the LORD, I change not; therefore ye sons of Jacob are not consumed.

Hebrews 13:8
Jesus Christ the same yesterday, and to day, and for ever

Isaiah 26:20-21
(Rapture)
Come,my people, enter thou into thy chambers, and shut thy doors about thee hide thyself as it were for a little moment until the indignation be overpast.

(Tribulation)
For,behold,the LORD cometh out of His place to punish the inhabitants of the earth for their iniquity,the earth also shall disclose her blood,and shall no more cover her slain.

The Chosen (Righteous) Born Again (New Creatures) Will be rescued (Raptured) to Heaven (New Jerusalem) with our Wonderful King Jesus Christ in the Miraculous Rapture.

Matthew 25:4 But the wise took oil in their vessels with their lamps.

Days of Noah

Marriage for his son, The Rapture...

Matthew 22:1-3

1And Jesus answered and spake unto them again by parables, and said, 2The kingdom of heaven is like unto a certain king, which made a (marriage for his son) 3And sent forth his servants to call them that were bidden to the wedding: and they would not come.

Wise, Rapture

Rapture , Open Door Revelation 4:1

The Bride of Christ Rapture in the open DOOR Revelation 4:1 and this is The Bride of Christ in Heaven after the Rapture singing the New Song Revelation 5:9

Songs of deliverance, Selah.
Now with our Wonderful King Jesus Christ of Nazareth, and as the new Song (The Bride of Christ Song) Psalm 32:7, Psalm 40:3, Psalm 59:16 And he hath put a new song in my mouth, as shared in the Powerful Scripture (Revelation 5:9 The Bride of Christ Song)
----------------------------------------------------------------

Those Left Behind
Days of Lot

Those Left Behind enter the great tribulation Revelation 7:14

Matthew 22:1-3 Them that were bidden to the wedding: and they would not come.

When he will return from the wedding...

Luke 12:36

And ye yourselves like unto men that wait for their lord, when he will return from the wedding; that when he cometh and knocketh, they may open unto him immediately.

Revelation 7:14 - And I said unto him, Sir, thou knowest. And he said to me, These are they which came out of great tribulation, and have washed their robes, and made them white in the blood of the Lamb.

The virgins her companions

Psalm 45:14-15
She shall be brought unto the king in raiment of needlework: (the virgins her companions) that follow her shall be brought unto thee.

15With gladness and rejoicing shall they be brought: they shall enter into the king's palace.

*(The Virgins her companions, The Foolish virgins, The Tribulation saints who get saved in, and out of the Tribulation...(Revelation 7:9-17)
OMG...where do you people come up with crazy interpretations:conf used:

Old 11-30-2011, 03:10 AM

1 posts, read 537 times
Default plancher de bois franc

It thoroughly is awfully complex to grasp advantageous information on blogs however this is precise furthermore nicely defined. Thank you for inserting a lot of thought doing this . In conclusion , let me thank you for your patience with my English as (I am persuaded you have become aware this by now,), English is not my principal tongue consequently I am using Google Translate to figure out how to jot down what I sincerely plan to voice.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity