Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-31-2008, 07:39 AM

1,393 posts, read 1,752,311 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by DayoftheLord View Post
Please share, WordIsONe. Are you having dreams or visions? You're not alone, if that is the case.
The Edged of Miraculous
I am no One special; I lived in the ghetto of the World, Just Lost in the big cities of America. One day, the spring of 2002 I was in a city park on a high very mountain. Looking toward the big cities, and I looked up toward the heavens, and said to myself, there must be some thing must better than man. I cried like a baby. So that day, night fell, and I went home, about 1: oo am and I went to bed, said my prayer. I ask the LORD for Hope. Now about 4:00 am in the morning I had an experience, a dream state, some kind of strange Phenomenon, a vision I believe it is called Ecstasy! Extreme emotional excitement, no laws or nature, cannot explain.
That night a kind of a world wind came down on me like fire. In this vision, I fell down on my feet I could not move, I cried out, please take this burden from me, it continued, I was in the center of a great storm, it felt like hours and hours, but it was only a few minutes. Then it stopped, what was that? The Holy Spirit comes down on me like winds of fire. In John 3:8The wind bloweth where it listeth, and thou hearest the sound thereof, but canst not tell whence it cometh, and whither it goeth: so is every one that is born of the Spirit.

Now this is the truth. Now after that day, I went back to the park, on that high mountain, looked up Into the heavens crying out to Jesus for Hope, people ask me who are you calling, I said Christ's, they said okay but I knew they were laughing at me inside. After those days I could not sleep, who could I tell? Anyway a year went by, trying to read the bible, hoping, crying and confessing, months later something happened to me again. I said to myself when well this stop, in this vision I saw myself and Saw a living Spirit in me. The next evening to the morning I had another vision, now it was

about 4:00 am in the morning I had another experience, a dream state, some kind of strange Phenomenon, another vision again in this dream state, I felt a very Luke warm air, I was light as a feather, pulling me up, gently toward the heavens. I was very afraid, I grabbed, on any thing to stop going up, but everything just melted away, it was like I was going down into the deep blue seas, but was going up.
It was awesome. In this state there was a vision I saw, a Man He Looked about 300 feet tall or more. He was very stream like, Very, very pronounced, and was very athletic type. His face was that of an innocent child, with short curly hair, like a child. His eyes were very deep, deep blue, like the deep blue oceans. His skin was the color of a very bright Morning star.
It was so awesome. As I looked all around Him, I saw many figures Just Like Him. All around Him, it was so awesome.
As I looked Down to earth a little ways above the earth, there were Very, very tall and slim, angels, thousands of them; they were very big too! Like they were waiting for something to happen, my heart felt Very heavy, but calm. It was so awesome.
Then I knew suddenly who I was looking at, in all of His Glory. The Son of Man, Christ Jesus, God the Son.
In full form, perfect, and beautiful.
This was the Resurrection. He was sitting down on His throne looking up at God the Father, He just gazed at me and Smiled at Me. He did not say any thing to me. Who can I tell! Who will believe me! Months later, The living Spirit came back unto me again, He Shown many things. Here is some of what is going on in our world.
In a vision He showed me three long tubes, made of glass, height unknown.
Each one had a small clock above it. The first tube was complete. The second was almost to the top. The third was not complete, yet not seen. The Holy Spirit said, the problems of today will be buried by the sands of time! He also said that they must see darkness before they can see the Light. I asked the Holy Spirit where God the Son and God the Father is living;
He said we live in the Edge of the Miraculous! An event that cannot be explained by Laws or nature, He said, that they make there own Worlds, WOW! The Holy Spirit said to me there will be an event this year and many more, in the heavens, and on the earth for all to see, and warnings as time comes to closure.
Even man made newest Satellites will witness it for all to see in the cosmos. Humanity will see a big celestial clock as it comes to an end.

There is only one way out threw the Lord Jesus Christ, why you delay. I ask when, He said were almost there. I try to tell people, some don’t believe, or are too busy planning for the future, so much to buy of this world, Jesus said any one, that a friend of this world is a enemy of God the Father.
Then who can be saved, with man it is impossible, but with God every thing is possible.
Today is mercy and grace. I don’t remember your sins for now, but remember the big celestial clock. Time is running out, and then how.
I remember your sins. Too many things to buy of this world, and then out of time. Where do you stand with God? The world or Judgment! Or Jesus. I write so you can have the knowledge and truth, Jesus Christ teaches righteousness. But Remember Jesus came to earth for one reason, only to save sinners to repentance.
Not for the righteous, but sinners, not to Judge to world, but to save it, for this is the Father’s will. I my self felt a deep, deep love, an Extreme emotional excitement I can’t explain, this love of God the Father; Salvation is a personal relationship with Jesus Christ and God the Father, this relationship is spiritual, sacred and very personal. The Holy Spirit is an expression of deep love that pierces the soul and spirit of the humanity. It is the greatest gift, and exceeds beyond love itself, it is an expression and imprint that cannot be found, and exceeds humanity itself. One day people will try to look for God, they will not fine Him.
This is a true story but no one believes so I keep trying because what I saw was real and scary to me.

Last edited by TheWordIsOne; 10-31-2008 at 07:43 AM.. Reason: Adjusting letters
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-31-2008, 08:56 AM

8,831 posts, read 11,622,031 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheWordIsOne View Post
The Edged of Miraculous
I am no One special; I lived in the ghetto of the World, Just Lost in the big cities of America. One day, the spring of 2002 I was in a city park on a high very mountain. Looking toward the big cities, and I looked up toward the heavens, and said to myself, there must be some thing must better than man. I cried like a baby. So that day, night fell, and I went home, about 1: oo am and I went to bed, said my prayer. I ask the LORD for Hope. Now about 4:00 am in the morning I had an experience, a dream state, some kind of strange Phenomenon, a vision I believe it is called Ecstasy! Extreme emotional excitement, no laws or nature, cannot explain.
That night a kind of a world wind came down on me like fire. In this vision, I fell down on my feet I could not move, I cried out, please take this burden from me, it continued, I was in the center of a great storm, it felt like hours and hours, but it was only a few minutes. Then it stopped, what was that? The Holy Spirit comes down on me like winds of fire. In John 3:8The wind bloweth where it listeth, and thou hearest the sound thereof, but canst not tell whence it cometh, and whither it goeth: so is every one that is born of the Spirit.

Now this is the truth. Now after that day, I went back to the park, on that high mountain, looked up Into the heavens crying out to Jesus for Hope, people ask me who are you calling, I said Christ's, they said okay but I knew they were laughing at me inside. After those days I could not sleep, who could I tell? Anyway a year went by, trying to read the bible, hoping, crying and confessing, months later something happened to me again. I said to myself when well this stop, in this vision I saw myself and Saw a living Spirit in me. The next evening to the morning I had another vision, now it was

about 4:00 am in the morning I had another experience, a dream state, some kind of strange Phenomenon, another vision again in this dream state, I felt a very Luke warm air, I was light as a feather, pulling me up, gently toward the heavens. I was very afraid, I grabbed, on any thing to stop going up, but everything just melted away, it was like I was going down into the deep blue seas, but was going up.
It was awesome. In this state there was a vision I saw, a Man He Looked about 300 feet tall or more. He was very stream like, Very, very pronounced, and was very athletic type. His face was that of an innocent child, with short curly hair, like a child. His eyes were very deep, deep blue, like the deep blue oceans. His skin was the color of a very bright Morning star.
It was so awesome. As I looked all around Him, I saw many figures Just Like Him. All around Him, it was so awesome.
As I looked Down to earth a little ways above the earth, there were Very, very tall and slim, angels, thousands of them; they were very big too! Like they were waiting for something to happen, my heart felt Very heavy, but calm. It was so awesome.
Then I knew suddenly who I was looking at, in all of His Glory. The Son of Man, Christ Jesus, God the Son.
This was the Resurrection. He was sitting down on His throne looking up at God the Father, He just gazed at me and Smiled at Me. He did not say any thing to me. Who can I tell! Who will believe me! Months later, The living Spirit came back unto me again, He Shown many things. Here is some of what is going on in our world.
Each one had a small clock above it. The first tube was complete. The second was almost to the top. The third was not complete, yet not seen. The Holy Spirit said, the problems of today will be buried by the sands of time! He also said that they must see darkness before they can see the Light. I asked the Holy Spirit where God the Son and God the Father is living;
He said we live in the Edge of the Miraculous! An event that cannot be explained by Laws or nature, He said, that they make there own Worlds, WOW! The Holy Spirit said to me there will be an event this year and many more, in the heavens, and on the earth for all to see, and warnings as time comes to closure.
Even man made newest Satellites will witness it for all to see in the cosmos. Humanity will see a big celestial clock as it comes to an end.

There is only one way out threw the Lord Jesus Christ, why you delay. I ask when, He said were almost there. I try to tell people, some don’t believe, or are too busy planning for the future, so much to buy of this world, Jesus said any one, that a friend of this world is a enemy of God the Father.
Then who can be saved, with man it is impossible, but with God every thing is possible.
Today is mercy and grace. I don’t remember your sins for now, but remember the big celestial clock. Time is running out, and then how.
I remember your sins. Too many things to buy of this world, and then out of time. Where do you stand with God? The world or Judgment! Or Jesus. I write so you can have the knowledge and truth, Jesus Christ teaches righteousness. But Remember Jesus came to earth for one reason, only to save sinners to repentance.
Not for the righteous, but sinners, not to Judge to world, but to save it, for this is the Father’s will. I my self felt a deep, deep love, an Extreme emotional excitement I can’t explain, this love of God the Father; Salvation is a personal relationship with Jesus Christ and God the Father, this relationship is spiritual, sacred and very personal. The Holy Spirit is an expression of deep love that pierces the soul and spirit of the humanity. It is the greatest gift, and exceeds beyond love itself, it is an expression and imprint that cannot be found, and exceeds humanity itself. One day people will try to look for God, they will not fine Him.
This is a true story but no one believes so I keep trying because what I saw was real and scary to me.
Wow, Word it sounds like you are really having some deeply spiritual experiences with God and I'm sorry no one believes you. I've had a few myself and no one believes me either.

I BELIEVE YOU!!! This year is important in so many ways, and I definitely was shown the same thing as you about this. In fact, the month of November is extremely important and all I can say is for Christians to pray and be prepared for anything.

When you are shown things like this, you DO want to shout it from the mountaintops!!! But in this world it's like a silent boomerang....your words go unheard and they come right back to you.

You have shared on a highly visible website that is read around the world, so you have indeed shouted it from the highest mountain possible and your words will remain here. Technology has allowed us to do things that were never possible before, and for now we cannot be silenced. There will come a day when Christians will be completely silenced, all evidence of it will be destroyed but God's Words will remain written in the hearts of the believers and non-believers alike.

Revel in your personal experiences with God, and never be afraid to share what you think God wants you to share because there will come a time when we won't be able to do that. Men's words, criticism and persecution are to be expected but they will have heard and will not forget what they have heard or read. That's where your Victory lies!!!

God bless you, WordIsOne!

Old 10-31-2008, 09:04 AM

8,831 posts, read 11,622,031 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BudinAk View Post
Well...this sure was an interesting day!
Early this morning I told everyone here about the dream I had, where I was told to "go buy my wife a rose on my way home from work".

Around 2PM I called my wife on the phone, just to check on her. She sounded sad and despondant. I said "what's wrong?". She said "I feel so sad...I feel like crying...". I said "why?" ...."I don't know....I just do..." After a little more talk, where I could get no more out of her, I finally hung up, and immediately decided it was the right thing to do: I'd get her a rose on the way home. So after work, I stopped at the local Safeway store, which had a nice flower shop, and looked for the single roses, because the dream said to buy her "a rose", not a dozen roses, not other kinds of flowers, but a rose. There were no single roses on display, just bunches of a dozen. I asked the lady at the shop if I could buy just a single rose. She said cheerfully "of course...I will get one for you. What color do you want?" I said "oh...I don't know...just pick one that looks nice..." A few minutes later she appeared with TWO roses, in a nice little bouquet. I said it looked fine, paid for it, thanked her, and drove on home.

When I entered the house, I saw right away that my wife (Sunshine) was "down and out"...almost crying. I presented the roses, and then told her about the dream I had that morning. How I was instructed in the dream to "go buy her a rose on my way home from work". To my surprise, she immediately burst into tears and sobs. After regaining composure, she explained: "you have no idea what this means to me. I have been praying ALL DAY for God to let me know that my son's wife is ok...to send me a sign. You see, she DIED on this day , exactly 10 years ago. She was only 23 years old! She died suddenly, while walking across a bridge...just collapsed and died. Nobody knows why...even the doctors didn't know. One minute she was in perfect health, then the next she was suddenly gone. I've been so sad all day...thinking about it. I put a red and white rose where they found her, in the middle of the bridge..."
I was just speechless, looking at her, then at the two roses...both were red and white. I didn't know what to say. Finally I just gave her a big hug, and said "I think God answered your prayer". What to me had been just "another dream", had meant so much to her. Now she knows God really cares. (a lesson for me: LISTEN!)
Why did I end up with TWO roses, instead of the ONE I was told to get? I don't know...I had told the sales lady I wanted one, but she gave me two instead. And then she kind of went out of her way to make it look way nicer with the "babies breath" and fern. Is that significant? I don't know...maybe. Below is a pic of the actual flowers...

Bud
PS: Sunshine is not sad now...she says God answered her prayer...all is well...
Oh Bud, this is so completely awesome!! It has brought tears to my eyes and touched my soul!! The flowers are BEAUTIFUL and I just want to say thank you for sharing this and listening to God!!! Your vision has been confirmed and your wife's prayers were answered!!!

Wow, God is so GREAT!! Amen!!!

Old 10-31-2008, 09:38 AM

1,393 posts, read 1,752,311 times
Dear friends
I thank you so much for your support. It is very important to me, there are very few people in this world that believe in anything. Something more happened to me that day. The spirit that came to me not just showed me these visions but gave me gift, a special talent the ability to see mysteries. In a another vision it was winter and I caught myself playing in the snow as I looked down at this snowy road a white horse pulling a chariot. It stopped and the person that was writing the chariot told me to get on board, so I went and went to take a trip it was so beautiful. He stopped in front of a huge mansion I got off and there was an front of the mansion you should doors that were so tall and beautiful. They open automatically and I went in a man greeted me to show me to my room, we went several floors up and I saw many doors. He took me to my room and as he did he present it a key to open the door. He opened the door for me and I went in and he came with me, in this room it was dressed with pure gold and in it had hundreds of diamonds on the wall. I said what is this room for, he said this is the gold room, out of the blue ice and what happens if I don't want to work and he said I must give up the key to another. That happened to me at 4 a.m. in the morning. Every time I have these types of visions always at 4 a.m. and something else in these visions I know that I am dreaming I know it is so mysterious. But he left me with a gift to help others.

Old 02-06-2009, 09:29 PM

3,580 posts, read 6,303,808 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheWordIsOne View Post
The Edged of Miraculous

Wow, this is amazing. It seems that God is truely working in your life and that is the best filling ever, when the creator of the universe takes his time to have an encounter with us. I encourage you to continue in your faith and keep trusting in God our Father. He will take care of you.

The roses really got me. That was really nice.

Old 02-07-2009, 10:45 AM

852 posts, read 1,365,468 times
Hi The Word is One,
So glad you mentioned the time. Something (at least for me) to think about.
BTW, I believe you, I pray that you have more of these dreams/visions to share with us. I knew very well that they seem to be a burden to you--trying to tell others--listening to all the scoffers...have faith and keep God in your heart--some of us are all ears
Sherry

Old 02-07-2009, 11:40 PM

1,483 posts, read 1,808,734 times
Oh Bud what a beautiful story. what a blessing you are to your wife especially one who listens to the Lord.

Old 02-07-2009, 11:44 PM

61,288 posts, read 87,413,299 times
whole lota pain on this thread. i appreciate the reminder about prophesy, however dont ditch that sword yet we might need it yet.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity