Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-12-2024, 10:21 PM

14,982 posts, read 17,338,309 times

Advertisements

Pro

The greatest love in the world and beyond, is Love which loves the one who hates the One who loves. Love that loves his or her enemy, loves despite being rejected, hated, spit upon, murdered, is Love beyond this world. It is out of this world. It is something that comes from the heart of the One who is Love and He demonstrated this in Jesus, the Son. God is showing us His love for His enemies by giving us the gift of His Son. Jesus showed His love for the Father and for us by submitting to the will of the Father. This is all a part of God's plan, design.

I was listening to a very good lesson about who Jesus is as the Word or Logos of God. Logos=Blueprint, Design, Detailed Program or Plan of Action. It seems to be the way the word was used in the first century. And I am still studying it with God's help and am sharing bits and pieces that stick with me right now.

Jesus is the Word, Logos, Blueprint, Detailed Program or Plan of Action of God to take us where He wants us to go, to create us into what He wants us to be. This involves all of creation. All were made through Jesus and by the Father. Colossians 1.

The plan is initiated in Genesis, when God says, "Let us make man in our image".

Concordant Literal

Genesis 1

And saying is the Elohim, "Make will We humanity in Our image, and according to Our likeness, and sway shall they over the fish of the sea, and over the flyer of the heavens, and over the beast, and over all land life, and over every moving animal moving on the land. 27 And creating is the Elohim humanity in His image. In the image of the Elohim He creates it. Male and female He creates them.

God is still in the process of making us into His image. It is an ongoing process. He is not finished with us yet. The Blueprint, Plan of Action includes the experience of evil, sin, and suffering. It is all a part of the plan. We should not be distressed by the sufferings of this life. It is a part of the Blueprint, the Plan. We need to learn what we need to learn by this experience. Also mankind was given authority and when Adam sinned, he took everyone else down with Him. Jesus, the Second Adam, came to fix things, to undo what Adam did and to go even beyond that.

Jesus, who is the exact image of God, in whom the fullness of Deity dwelled, the Firstborn of all Creation was the Only One qualified to be God's Blueprint, Logos, in that all things were made through Him, the Only Begotten Son, He was the exact image of the Father, and He never sinned. He did not sin but He suffered the effects of our sin and He took the sin of the world to the cross. Sin and death were ultimately defeated upon His resurrection. Sin and death in our experience, (as we have to live it out) will ultimately be defeated when all made alive in Jesus Christ. 1 Cor. 15. This will include immortality and being made righteous in Him. Believers are being transformed into His image today, as believers are new creations in Christ Jesus.

But there will come a time when all will have learned what was needed to be learned through this whole experience. Jesus will be glorified by all as Savior and Lord to the glory of God the Father. Every knee will bow and every tongue will confess Him. Not only does Jesus reconcile and restore all to the Father. There will be a new creation as God says "Behold, I make all things new.." Rev. 21:5. Not quantitatively new, but qualitatively new. And in 1 Corin. 15, When all things are subjected to the Son, the Son Himself will be subject to the Father, that God, who is Love, may be all in all. All came out of Him, and all return to Him. This is all in the Blueprint, Design, Detailed Program, Plan of Action, Logos of God. All are a part of this Plan. Adam brought us all down when he sinned and Jesus brings us all out and up. He even goes beyond, because what Jesus, the second Adam did, will affect even those in the heavens who are estranged from God. Colossians 1, Ephesians 1.

Definition of blueprint -A blueprint is a detailed plan or design that serves as a guide for the construction, engineering, or manufacturing of a project. It provides a visual representation of the project’s requirements, dimensions, and specifications. A blueprint is an essential tool in the field of architecture and design, ensuring that projects are executed accurately and efficiently.

: something or someone resembling a blueprint (as in serving as a model or providing guidance) Merriam Webster

God bless.

Last edited by ShanaBrown; 06-12-2024 at 11:41 PM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-16-2024, 12:04 PM

4,761 posts, read 1,306,408 times
Universalism is a lie promising eternal life unto them God is going to cast into outer darkness away from the Eternal Kingdom with the Saints Matt 8:1-12

Quote:
When he was come down from the mountain, great multitudes followed him.

2 And, behold, there came a leper and worshipped him, saying, Lord, if thou wilt, thou canst make me clean.

3 And Jesus put forth his hand, and touched him, saying, I will; be thou clean. And immediately his leprosy was cleansed.

4 And Jesus saith unto him, See thou tell no man; but go thy way, shew thyself to the priest, and offer the gift that Moses commanded, for a testimony unto them.

5 And when Jesus was entered into Capernaum, there came unto him a centurion, beseeching him,

6 And saying, Lord, my servant lieth at home sick of the palsy, grievously tormented.

7 And Jesus saith unto him, I will come and heal him.

8 The centurion answered and said, Lord, I am not worthy that thou shouldest come under my roof: but speak the word only, and my servant shall be healed.

9 For I am a man under authority, having soldiers under me: and I say to this man, Go, and he goeth; and to another, Come, and he cometh; and to my servant, Do this, and he doeth it.

10 When Jesus heard it, he marvelled, and said to them that followed, Verily I say unto you, I have not found so great faith, no, not in Israel.

11 And I say unto you, That many shall come from the east and west, and shall sit down with Abraham, and Isaac, and Jacob, in the kingdom of heaven.

12 But the children of the kingdom shall be cast out into outer darkness: there shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth.
Universalism denies this final seperation

Old 06-16-2024, 08:35 PM

Pro

God does not make mistakes and He knows all things. He knew all things before He brought all into existence. None of us asked to be a part of Gods creation. None of us asked to be cast as sinners. We are all a part of God's book, design, drama, program, whatever you want to call it. We all came out of Him according to His purposes. God knew what would happen when He created His creation and He provided the remedy for the display of His glory. Vessels are marred in the hands of the Potter in order to remake them into vessels of glory.

" Nothing has ever malfunctioned according to God's plan. If anything in the universe has ever malfunctioned contrary to the intention of the Creator and Designer God, then the flaw is in the Inventor, not the invention! God is the Potter and we are the clay." Larry Lynn Davis

"Has not the Potter [God] power over the clay, of the same lump to make one vessel unto honor, and another unto DISHONOUR?" (Rom. 9:21.)

As one who believes in the Sovereignty of God who is Agape Love, I understand that God has created some to be vessels of honor and some to be vessels of dishonor. Judas, for example, was a vessel of dishonor, yet the actions of Judas were necessary to the plan of God. Judas had to follow the plan. This was his role in the plan of God to deliver Jesus up for us all. Jesus loved Judas and appointed him to be an apostle even with the knowledge of what Judas was going to do. Jesus was grieved to the point of death facing the cross, yet, He always surrendered to His Father's will. And even in His suffering, Jesus told Judas to do what He had to do, quickly. Judas was so grieved over what he had done, that he took his own life. Yet and still, all was according to God's design. Jesus died for Judas too and He will raise Judas out of death one day and restore him to His Creator. Such is the power and agape love of our Sovereign God.

Romans 8.

20 For the creation was subjected to futility, not willingly, but by the will of Him who subjected it, in hope **21 that the creation itself also will be set free from its slavery to corruption into the freedom of the glory of the children of God.

22 We know that the whole creation groans and travails in pain together until now ESV

No one is excluded from God's creation.

**hope=elpis-=confidence, expectation, anticipation

Adam's sin affected the creation and the death and resurrection of Jesus affected all of creation. One brought death to all and the other brings life to all. Just as in Adam all die, in Christ all will be made alive. 1 Cor. 15.

God bless.

Old 06-16-2024, 08:49 PM

Pro

When you understand that God is good and that He is working all things out according to His glorious plan for good, you can rest even in the midst of the current turmoil, pain, suffering. Many are in dismay because of things taking place in the world around us today. But the world has always been in turmoil and distress ever since that day in the garden. We are suffering today as a result, but mankind has always suffered as a result of Adam's disobedience. All of this is also a part of God's design. According to Romans 8:

Romans 8.

20 For the creation was subjected to futility, not willingly, but by the will of Him who subjected it, in hope **21 that the creation itself also will be set free from its slavery to corruption into the freedom of the glory of the children of God.

22 We know that the whole creation groans and travails in pain together until now ESV

No one is excluded from God's creation.

**hope=elpis-=confidence, expectation, anticipation

The creation was not subjected to futility by its own will. No, it was subjected to futility of the will of the Creator. The creation is in bondage due to the will of the Creator who has a purpose for all things.

The word "hope" means confidence, expectation, anticipation.

God is anticipating, looking forward with confident and joyful expectation of the time when all of creation will be delivered, set free from the slavery to corruption, changed into the freedom of the glory of the children of God, His elect, the saints.

Can you imagine how much God is ready to make things right for His creation? I heard someone describe this as, "God is itching to show what He can do!" And He will do it. As the scriptures proclaim in Rev. 21: 5 "Behold, I am making all things new!"

God bless

Old 06-17-2024, 12:01 AM

66 posts, read 18,595 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brightfame52 View Post
False teaching , the second death is the body and soul Matt 10:28

And fear not them which kill the body, but are not able to kill the soul: but rather fear him which is able to destroy both soul and body in hell.
And fear not them which kill the body, but are not able to kill the soul: but rather fear him which is able to destroy both soul and body in hell.[/quote]

Yes , the Sin nature of the soul .

So if somebody kills us , we're NOT dead ! Only the body is .
So , there is no death !
God "destroys" the BAD parts of body & soul , so He can bring forth the GOOD !

This Corruptible must put on Incorruption !
This Mortal must put on Immortality !

Jesus DESTROYED him who HAD the Power of Death in His own body on the Cross.

Old 06-17-2024, 12:28 AM

66 posts, read 18,595 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brightfame52 View Post
Then Jesus says this of judas Matt 26 24

The Son of man goeth as it is written of him: but woe unto that man by whom the Son of man is betrayed! it had been good for that man if he had not been born.

Now why would Jesus say that if He was going to save Judas from his sins and grant him Heavenly Glory ? Why that's an extremely good reason to have been born, to experience Christs Rich, Blessed Eternal Salvation.
All things were made by God, and without Him was not anything made that was made. (John 1:3)

Everything and everyone are part of God’s master plan.

As one of the twelve, Judas was privy to the things that Jesus showed the twelve:

“And he began to teach them, that the son of man must suffer many things, and be rejected of the elders, and of the chief priests, and scribes, and be killed, and after three days rise again.” (Mark 8:31)

Later on, Jesus renewed this teaching:

“For he taught his disciples, and said to them, ‘The son of man is delivered into the hands of men, and they shall kill him; and after that he is killed, he shall rise the third day.’” (Mark 9:31)

Nevertheless, the twelve did not understand what Jesus taught them:

“But they understood not that saying, and were afraid to ask him.” (Mark 9:32)

Again, later on, Jesus taught his disciples what things should happen to him:

“Saying, ‘Behold, we go up to Jerusalem; and the son of man shall be delivered to the chief priests, and to the scribes. And they shall condemn him to death, and shall deliver him to the Gentiles. And they shall mock him, and shall scourge him, and shall spit upon him, and shall kill him. And the third day he shall rise again.’” (Mark 10:33,34)

Scripture tells us explicitly that Simon Peter was opposed to those things of God, and, by innuendo, that the others, because they were men, were opposed to those things of God, too:

“And Peter took him and began to rebuke him. But when he had turned about and looked on his disciples, he rebuked Peter, saying, ‘Get you behind me, Satan: for you savor not the things that be of God, but the things that be of men.” (Mark 8:32b,33)

Jesus gave them a remedy for their spirit of opposition to those things of God:

“He said to them, ‘Whosoever will come after me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross, and follow me.” (Mark 34b)

Yet, Scripture gives us no reason to believe that they understood his remedy for their adversarial spirit any more than they understood his teaching of those things of God themselves.

In fact, we see plainly that Simon Peter failed to understand the remedy, when we read that he drew his sword and attacked Malchus, the servant of the high priest. (John 18:10)

If Peter had denied himself, he would have suppressed his opposition to Jesus being handed over; and he would not have attacked Malchus.

Although Jesus began months before to prepare the twelve for the things of God that should happen at the last day, we have no reason to believe that they knew specifically what Jesus wanted them to do at that day.

And, in fact, Jesus waited until the last moment to orchestrate the specific behavior he desired from them—behavior pursuant to God’s master plan, if you will.

At the last day, Jesus orchestrated the behavior of the twelve so that his saying would be fulfilled:

“Of them which you gave me have I lost none.” (John 18:9)

Of course, the first act of Jesus at the last day was to raise Judas up again, which he accomplished by washing him clean. (John 6:39; 13:1-15)

So, as it happened, the twelve arrived at the last day and not a single one of them knew what Jesus wanted them to do.

Discovering at the last day what Jesus wanted them to do, at hearing the words of his orchestration for their behavior, was for each of them a eureka moment.

Because there was so much work to be done within the 24 hours of the last day, Jesus needed to send Judas as quickly as possible. (John 13:27)

As soon as the sun set to begin the last day, Jesus washed Judas clean—and thereby he cast the devil out of him, which had put it into his heart to hand Jesus over to the chief priests. (John 12:31; 13:1-15)

Then, speaking cryptically so that only Judas could understand him, Jesus himself put it into the heart of Judas to hand him over. (John 13:16-30)

The eureka moment for Judas came probably when Jesus gave him his food to eat:

“Jesus answered, 'He it is, to whom I shall give a sop, when I have dipped it. And when he had dipped the sop, he gave it to Judas Iscariot, the son of Simon.” (John 13:26)

In any case, the giving of his bread to the one who had lifted up his heel against him confirmed his previous revelation of whom he had chosen:

“I speak not of you all. I know whom I have chosen. But that the scripture might be fulfilled, he that eats bread with me has lifted up his heel against me.” (John 13:18)

Although Jesus prepared his apostles somewhat for the things of God to come, I think mainly that he let them take one day at a time.

Then, each day he gave them their daily bread. (Matthew 6:11)

This is true for those whom he did not lose; and it is true, too, for Judas, the one who was lost, whom he raised up again at the last day. (John 6:39)

Old 06-17-2024, 02:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by FRANKENSTEIN54 View Post
All things were made by God, and without Him was not anything made that was made. (John 1:3)

Everything and everyone are part of God’s master plan.

As one of the twelve, Judas was privy to the things that Jesus showed the twelve:

“And he began to teach them, that the son of man must suffer many things, and be rejected of the elders, and of the chief priests, and scribes, and be killed, and after three days rise again.” (Mark 8:31)

Later on, Jesus renewed this teaching:

“For he taught his disciples, and said to them, ‘The son of man is delivered into the hands of men, and they shall kill him; and after that he is killed, he shall rise the third day.’” (Mark 9:31)

Nevertheless, the twelve did not understand what Jesus taught them:

“But they understood not that saying, and were afraid to ask him.” (Mark 9:32)

Again, later on, Jesus taught his disciples what things should happen to him:

“Saying, ‘Behold, we go up to Jerusalem; and the son of man shall be delivered to the chief priests, and to the scribes. And they shall condemn him to death, and shall deliver him to the Gentiles. And they shall mock him, and shall scourge him, and shall spit upon him, and shall kill him. And the third day he shall rise again.’” (Mark 10:33,34)

Scripture tells us explicitly that Simon Peter was opposed to those things of God, and, by innuendo, that the others, because they were men, were opposed to those things of God, too:

“And Peter took him and began to rebuke him. But when he had turned about and looked on his disciples, he rebuked Peter, saying, ‘Get you behind me, Satan: for you savor not the things that be of God, but the things that be of men.” (Mark 8:32b,33)

Jesus gave them a remedy for their spirit of opposition to those things of God:

“He said to them, ‘Whosoever will come after me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross, and follow me.” (Mark 34b)

Yet, Scripture gives us no reason to believe that they understood his remedy for their adversarial spirit any more than they understood his teaching of those things of God themselves.

In fact, we see plainly that Simon Peter failed to understand the remedy, when we read that he drew his sword and attacked Malchus, the servant of the high priest. (John 18:10)

If Peter had denied himself, he would have suppressed his opposition to Jesus being handed over; and he would not have attacked Malchus.

Although Jesus began months before to prepare the twelve for the things of God that should happen at the last day, we have no reason to believe that they knew specifically what Jesus wanted them to do at that day.

And, in fact, Jesus waited until the last moment to orchestrate the specific behavior he desired from them—behavior pursuant to God’s master plan, if you will.

At the last day, Jesus orchestrated the behavior of the twelve so that his saying would be fulfilled:

“Of them which you gave me have I lost none.” (John 18:9)

Of course, the first act of Jesus at the last day was to raise Judas up again, which he accomplished by washing him clean. (John 6:39; 13:1-15)

So, as it happened, the twelve arrived at the last day and not a single one of them knew what Jesus wanted them to do.

Discovering at the last day what Jesus wanted them to do, at hearing the words of his orchestration for their behavior, was for each of them a eureka moment.

Because there was so much work to be done within the 24 hours of the last day, Jesus needed to send Judas as quickly as possible. (John 13:27)

As soon as the sun set to begin the last day, Jesus washed Judas clean—and thereby he cast the devil out of him, which had put it into his heart to hand Jesus over to the chief priests. (John 12:31; 13:1-15)

Then, speaking cryptically so that only Judas could understand him, Jesus himself put it into the heart of Judas to hand him over. (John 13:16-30)

The eureka moment for Judas came probably when Jesus gave him his food to eat:

“Jesus answered, 'He it is, to whom I shall give a sop, when I have dipped it. And when he had dipped the sop, he gave it to Judas Iscariot, the son of Simon.” (John 13:26)

In any case, the giving of his bread to the one who had lifted up his heel against him confirmed his previous revelation of whom he had chosen:

“I speak not of you all. I know whom I have chosen. But that the scripture might be fulfilled, he that eats bread with me has lifted up his heel against me.” (John 13:18)

Although Jesus prepared his apostles somewhat for the things of God to come, I think mainly that he let them take one day at a time.

Then, each day he gave them their daily bread. (Matthew 6:11)

This is true for those whom he did not lose; and it is true, too, for Judas, the one who was lost, whom he raised up again at the last day. (John 6:39)
Then Jesus says this of judas Matt 26 24

The Son of man goeth as it is written of him: but woe unto that man by whom the Son of man is betrayed! it had been good for that man if he had not been born.

Now why would Jesus say that if He was going to save Judas from his sins and grant him Heavenly Glory ? Why that's an extremely good reason to have been born, to experience Christs Rich, Blessed Eternal Salvation.

Old 06-17-2024, 02:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by FRANKENSTEIN54 View Post
And fear not them which kill the body, but are not able to kill the soul: but rather fear him which is able to destroy both soul and body in hell.
Yes , the Sin nature of the soul .

So if somebody kills us , we're NOT dead ! Only the body is .
So , there is no death !
God "destroys" the BAD parts of body & soul , so He can bring forth the GOOD !

This Corruptible must put on Incorruption !
This Mortal must put on Immortality !

Jesus DESTROYED him who HAD the Power of Death in His own body on the Cross.[/quote]

False teaching , the second death is the body and soul Matt 10:28

Old 06-17-2024, 04:44 AM

Universalism is a lie denying this:

The vessels of wrath are to be fitted for destruction in the purpose of God.

Matt 23:32-33 ; Rom 9:22

32 Fill ye up then the measure of your fathers.

33 Ye serpents, ye generation of vipers, how can ye escape the damnation of hell?

22 What if God, willing to shew his wrath, and to make his power known, endured with much longsuffering the vessels of wrath fitted to destruction:

All who are vessels of wrath are compelled by the decree of God to fill up the measure of their sins and enmity against God, so making apparent their meetness for destruction, and so God shows how He is Just in punishing them for their sins, Col 3:5-6

Mortify therefore your members which are upon the earth; fornication, uncleanness, inordinate affection, evil concupiscence, and covetousness, which is idolatry:

6 For which things' sake the wrath of God cometh on the children of disobedience:

God had determined before the world began, what degree of punishment the vessels of wrath would be fitted for, each one

Old 06-17-2024, 02:47 PM

Good day from a beautiful Monday in the Triad

Pro

Grace is much more glorious and amazing that man recognizes. Religion hides the full accomplishments of the vast cross work of the Lord Jesus Christ.

One view says that the Father is not willing to save all.

One view says that the Father is unable to save all.

The scriptures teach that God is both willing and able to save all. As in Adam all die, in Christ, all shall be make alive 1 Cor. 15.

The work of salvation for mankind is full and complete. As ambassadors of Christ, we are only to proclaim its glorious message. Those who respond by faith can enjoy their salvation in Christ now while here on earth.

Here are examples of verses that reveal the ultimate salvation of all mankind:

"And I will make of thee a great nation, and I will bless thee, and make thy name great; and thou shalt be a blessing: and I will bless them that bless thee, and curse him that curseth thee: and in thee shall all families of the earth be blessed" (Genesis 12:2, 3).

"All the ends of the world shall remember and turn unto the LORD: and all the kindreds of the nations shall worship before thee" (Psalm 22:27).

"That was the true Light [Jesus Christ], which lighteth every man that cometh into the world" (John 1:9).

"The next day John seeth Jesus coming unto Him, and saith, Behold the Lamb of God, which taketh away the sin of the world" (John 1:29).

"...This is indeed the Christ, the Saviour of the world" (John 4:42).

"And I, if I be lifted up from the earth, will draw all men unto Me" (John 12:32).

"Whom the heaven must receive until the times of restitution of all things, which God hath spoken by the mouth of all his holy prophets since the world began" (Acts 3:21).

"For as ye in times past have not believed God, yet have now obtained mercy through their unbelief: even so have these also now not believed, that through your mercy they also may obtain mercy. For God hath concluded them all in unbelief, that he might have mercy upon all. O the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God! how unsearchable are his judgments, and his ways past finding out! For who hath known the mind of the Lord? or who hath been his counsellor? Or who hath first given to him, and it shall be recompensed unto him again? For of him, and through him, and to him, are all things: to whom be glory for ever. Amen" (Romans 11:30-36).

"For since by man came death, by man came also the resurrection of the dead. For as in Adam all die, even so in Christ shall all be made alive. But every man in his own order: Christ the firstfruits; afterward they that are Christ's at His coming. Then cometh the end, when He shall have delivered up the kingdom to God, even the Father; when He shall have put down all rule and all authority and power. For He must reign, till He hath put all enemies under His feet. The last enemy that shall be destroyed is death. For He hath put all things under His feet. But when He saith all things are put under Him, it is manifest that He is excepted, which did put all things under Him. And when all things shall be subdued unto Him, then shall the Son also Himself be subject unto Him that put all things under Him, that God may be all in all." (I Corinthians 15:21-28).

"For the love of Christ constraineth us; because we thus judge, that if one died for all, then were all dead ... To wit, that God was in Christ, reconciling the world unto Himself, not imputing their trespasses unto them; and hath committed unto us the word of reconciliation" (II Corinthians 5:14,19).

" 9 He [j]made known to us the mystery of His will, according to His [k]kind intention which He purposed in Him 10 with a view to an administration [l]suitable to the fullness of the times, that is, the summing up of all things in Christ, things [m]in the heavens and things on the earth." Ephesians 1:9-10

"And, having made peace through the blood of His cross, by Him to reconcile all things unto Himself; by Him, I say, whether they be things in earth, or things in heaven" (Colossians 1:20).

"Who gave Himself a ransom for all, to be testified in due time" (I Timothy 2:6).

"For therefore we both labour and suffer reproach, because we trust in the living God, Who is the Saviour of all men, specially of those that believe" (I Timothy 4:10).

"And He is the propitiation for our sins: and not for ours only, but also for the sins of the whole world." (I John 2:2).

"And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away" (Revelation 21:4).

Even Sodom, the great example of God’s wrath and judgement, will not be exempt from the restoration of God’s Love.

"And thine elder sister is Samaria, she and her daughters that dwell at thy left hand: and thy younger sister, that dwelleth at thy right hand, is Sodom and her daughters. Yet hast thou not walked after their ways, nor done after their abominations: but, as if that were a very little thing, thou wast corrupted more than they in all thy ways. As I live, saith the Lord GOD, Sodom thy sister hath not done, she nor her daughters, as thou hast done, thou and thy daughters. ... When I shall bring again their captivity, the captivity of Sodom and her daughters, and the captivity of Samaria and her daughters, then will I bring again the captivity of thy captives in the midst of them: ... When thy sisters, Sodom and her daughters, shall return to their former estate, and Samaria and her daughters shall return to their former estate, then thou and thy daughters shall return to your former estate." (Ezekiel 16:46-48, 53, 55). Clyde Pilkington

God bless
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity