Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-23-2020, 06:55 PM

1,393 posts, read 1,753,029 times

Advertisements

The Corona Virus the virus with a crown begin on Dec 18, 2019, 78,997 – 2,470 deaths

The Locust outbreak the scale of the locust outbreak which now affects seven East African countries, is like noting in recent memory, 80 million locusts, last 1902 rocky mountain locust, 1930 during the dust bowl, a second species of north American locust, the High Plains locust theses are two different species locust

Coronavirus transmitted through the air, Chinese Cobra may be the original source or some type of seafood
Seven country’s from China 20M people quarantine 78,999 people infected and 25 died in an haft-dozen in 24 hours, the illness was first surfaced Saudi Arabia from China to South Korea, Taiwan, Macao, Thailand, Vietnam, Singapore, Japan, and the United States, the States of Los Angeles, Texas, Washington state, and maybe in New Jersey. Their no vaccine for this Coronavirus infection this illness attack the respiratory system 2,470 deaths 35 countries affected, an increase of 37’552 worldwide
The Black Death 1347 to 1351 estimated 75 to 200 million The Holocaust 1945 Six million Jew and 1 .3 million Soviet Jewish civilians 50,000 Jewish soldiers all by the hands of men

Where does this remind me of in the US, Gentile movies, Outbreak, I am Legend, the movie Contagion, the flu, carriers, The Crazies, 28 Days Later, Contracted, World war z, Side Effect, Resident Evil, Silent Hill, going back in time, Movies!
Movies coming to life, Society creates the crime, the criminals commit them.
The Sins of the world will be burned by sands of timeS

Unclean Animal cause of outbreak Leviticus 11:
In Revelation 6:6-8
(NKJV) And I heard a voice in the midst of the four living creatures saying, "A quart of wheat for a denarius, and three quarts of barley for a denarius; and do not harm the oil and the wine."
When He opened the fourth seal, I heard the voice of the fourth living creature saying, "Come and see."
So I looked, and behold, a pale horse.
And the name of him who sat on it was Death, and Hades followed with him.
And power was given to them over a fourth of the earth, to kill with sword, with hunger, with death, and by the beasts of the earth.

The Ten plagues
For the Scripture says to Pharaoh, "For this very purpose I have raised you up, that I may show My power in you, and that My name may be declared in all the earth."
Therefore He has mercy on whom He wills, and whom He wills He hardens. Romans 9:17-18 (NKJV)

Hapi- Egyptian God of the Nile This Egyptian god was a water bearer.
Egyptian Plague- Water Turned to Blood

The first plague that was given to the Egyptians from God was that of turning the water to blood.
As Aaron, the spokesman for Moses touched the "rod" of the Lord to the Nile River it immediately turned to blood, all the fish died, and the river stank. Partially able to duplicate this miracle, the magicians of Pharaoh also turn water into blood, leaving Pharaoh unimpressed with this great wonder from God.
Seven days the water throughout all the land of Egypt remained in this state, unsuitable for drinking, the perfect length of time to demonstrate that the Lord was superior to all the other Gods of Egypt.

Heket- Egyptian goddess of Fertility, Water, Renewal Heket the Egyptian Goddess, had the head of a frog.
Egyptian Plague- Frogs coming from the Nile River Still, Pharaoh refused to let the children of Israel go from the presence of Egypt.

The second plague that was extended upon Egypt, from the "rod" by Aaron, was that of frogs.

Geb- Egyptian god of the Earth the Egyptian God Geb, was over the dust of the earth.
Egyptian Plague- Lice from the dust of the earth Still Pharaoh would not concede, even after this display of power from the Lord, or magnificent plague, he would not let them go.

At the command of the Lord to Moses, Aaron was told to stretch forth his rod and smite the dust of the earth.

Khepri- Egyptian god of creation, movement of the Sun, rebirth Khepri, the Egyptian god had the head of a fly.
Egyptian Plague- Swarms of Flies with the fourth Egyptian plague, which consisted of flies, begins the great miracle to separation or differentiation.

Moses met Pharaoh at the Nile River in the morning and made the demand, speaking on behalf of the Lord, "Let My people go, that they may serve Me." Again, Pharaoh hardened his heart and disregarded the request, resulting in a pronouncement of swarms of flies.

Hathor-Egyptian goddess of Love and Protection Usually this Egyptian goddess was depicted with the head of a cow.
Egyptian Plague- Death of Cattle and Livestock Moses once again demanded of Pharaoh,

"Let my people go, that they may serve me", revealing also the next Egyptians plague to occur on the condition of continued disobedience to the request.
This plague was given with an advanced warning, allowing a period of repentance to occur, which goes unheeded.

Isis- Egyptian goddess of Medicine and Peace Egyptian Plague- Ashes turned to Boils and Sores Unannounced the sixth Egyptian plague is given, for the first time, directly attacking the Egyptian people themselves.
Being instructed by the Lord, Moses took ashes from the furnace of affliction, and threw them into the air.
As the dust from the ashes blew all over Egypt, it settled on man and beast alike in the form of boils and sores.

Nut- Egyptian goddess of the Sky Egyptian Plague- Hail rained down in the form of fire Again warning is given before the enactment of the plague takes place.

Seth- Egyptian God of Storms and Disorder Egyptian Plague- Locusts sent from the sky Still Pharaoh would not listen to the message of the Lord, still, he relies on his own Egyptian gods and goddesses.
The eighth plague

Ra- The Sun god Egyptian Plague- Three Days of Complete Darkness

Darkness now fell upon Egypt, unannounced, as a prelude to the future fate to be felt by the Egyptian empire when the message of the Lord was not heeded, and they still turned to their own Egyptian gods and goddesses.
Three days of palpable darkness, that was so immense it could be physically felt, covered the land of Egypt.

Pharaoh- The Ultimate Power of Egypt Egyptian Plague- Death of the Firstborn Pharaoh, the king of Egypt, was worshipped by the Egyptians because he was considered to be the greatest Egyptian God of all.

It was believed that he was actually the son of Ra himself, manifest in the flesh. After the plague of darkness felt throughout the land was lifted, Pharaoh resumed his position of "bargaining with the Lord" and offered Moses another "deal."
Since virtually all of the Egyptian animals had been consumed by the judgments of the Lord, Pharaoh now consented to the request made, to let the people go, but they must leave their animals behind.
This was a totally unacceptable offer, as the animals were to be used as the actual sacrifice to the Lord. The Lord is uncompromising when He has set the terms.
Enraged by the refusal, Pharaoh pronounced the last deadly plague to be unleashed upon the land from his very own lips as he warns Moses, "Get thee from me, take heed to thyself, see my face no more; for in that day thou serest my face thou shalt die."
And Moses said, "Thus saith the Lord, About midnight will I go out into the midst of Egypt: And all the firstborn in the land of Egypt shall die, from the firstborn of Pharaoh that sitteth upon his throne, even unto the firstborn of the maidservant that is behind the mill; and all the firstborn of beasts. And there shall be a great cry throughout all the land of Egypt, such as there was none like it, nor shall be like it anymore."
At this point, the passive obedience that the children of Israel have shown is now moved to a level of active obedience. They are given strict instructions to follow so that they do not also feel the judgment of this last plague sent by the Lord.

These instructions are known as "The Feast of Passover", "The Feast of Unleavened Bread", and "The Law of the Firstborn." In these rituals are displayed the law of sacrifice, the law of the gospel, and the law of consecration, all necessary requirements to receive ultimate salvation from spiritual death.

"Let My people go that they may serve Me" As God's children today we have learned through this great show of power that ultimately it will require "active obedience" to receive salvation from the "One True God."
Looking back over the instructions that were given to Pharaoh to "let my people go that they may serve me", this principle is manifest throughout. Service to the Lord is the requirement of His people, and the blessing for this show of obedience and sacrifice is the ultimate salvation not only from physical death but from spiritual death as well.

He sent signs and wonders into the midst of you, O Egypt, Upon Pharaoh and all his servants.
He defeated many nations And slew mighty kings--
Sihon king of the Amorites, Og king of Bashan, And all the kingdoms of Canaan--
And gave their land as a heritage, A heritage to Israel His people.
Psalms 135:9-12

Revelation 14:7 Saying with a loud voice, Fear God, and give glory to him; for the hour of his judgment is come: and worship him that made heaven, and earth, and the sea, and the fountains of waters.

1 Peter 4:17 For the time has come, that judgment must begin at the house of God: and if it first begins at us, what shall the end be of them that obey not the gospel of God?

Old 02-23-2020, 07:10 PM

31,373 posts, read 20,195,004 times

Old 02-23-2020, 07:28 PM

1,393 posts, read 1,753,029 times
Thumbs down Naysayer of the world

without no critic there no success, failure is the mother of all success, the more the merrier

Old 02-23-2020, 07:52 PM

14,497 posts, read 9,437,977 times
And I was worried about Ebola back in 2014, but I was an atheist then. Obviously had no hope beyond this life. This virus seems a lot worse than Ebola. Better get ready for the impacts, and not just from the virus itself but from quarantines, scarcities, etc.

However, I am not without hope like I was back then. No, far from it! Death is no loss to me, as it's only the beginning of eternal life. So this doesn't faze me as it does others who are without hope.

1 Corinthians 15:55-57:

O death, where is thy sting? O grave, where is thy victory?

The sting of death is sin; and the strength of sin is the law.

But thanks be to God, which giveth us the victory through our Lord Jesus Christ.

1 John 5:5:

Who is he that overcometh the world, but he that believeth that Jesus is the Son of God?

Old 02-24-2020, 06:07 AM

16,677 posts, read 15,680,560 times
Topic appears to have virtually no relevance to Christianity.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity