Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-28-2021, 03:04 PM

7,530 posts, read 3,025,758 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by pneuma View Post
Well maybe I wrote it in code just so you could not understand it charlie. You know that same code that you ran from in the KJV.

How can I tell you of heavenly things if you do not understand earthly things charlie?

However I shall try.

God is outside of time and space, he is eternal in every sense of that word.

Now only that which is outside of time and space is that which is eternal.

Olam/aion/age is that which is inside of time because they speak of the ages and the things that pertain to the ages.

Thus when the scripture say God is FROM olam/aion/age TO olam/aion/age they are saying God Spans every olam/aion/age.

Thus our life in Christ is the very life of God which is a life outside of time and space, a life that spans every olam/aion/age.

Thus there is much more to our life in God through Christ then any life that is inside of time, which obviously includes aionios life.

This understanding is probably beyond your understanding at this time Charlie but others just might grasp it.
My brother Scott: It only took you 15 years to introduce this wonderful World of the Saviour of all mankind to your dear mother. Your consistent expression is greatly appreciated by Rosey. There are indeed those who are reading this wee link. To those whose hearts our Abba has prepared, and walk in humility of experience, untold avenues of His great Being await.

The Master of Reconciliation says.....

"I have many things to say to you, BUT...

Old 06-28-2021, 03:10 PM

28,956 posts, read 16,357,412 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Charlie24 View Post
Anyone with half a brain can see that eternal life has no end, so eternal punishment won't either.

Unless the UR can show us in scripture that eternal life has an end, can you do that?
Aionios does not focus on the future per se, but rather on the quality of the age (aion) it relates to.

Now, let us see if you have half-a-brain; and can remotely comprehend this, Charlie (aka; Brown).

Old 06-28-2021, 03:25 PM

11,123 posts, read 6,386,974 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rose2Luv View Post
My brother Scott: It only took you 15 years to introduce this wonderful World of the Saviour of all mankind to your dear mother. Your consistent expression is greatly appreciated by Rosey. There are indeed those who are reading this wee link. To those whose hearts our Abba has prepared, and walk in humility of experience, untold avenues of His great Being await.

The Master of Reconciliation says.....

"I have many things to say to you, BUT...
Hi Rose just to set the record straight it took over 30 years before my mom accepted the salvation of all, she has believed in it now for about the last 10 years or so.

I was a teenager when God first showed me the salvation of all Rose and many a battle within myself and with my parents who are preachers I did have as you might imagine as they believed in eternal torment.

However those battles only helped to strengthen my belief and also in the end helped my mom to see it also.

Old 06-28-2021, 04:03 PM

7,530 posts, read 3,025,758 times
Quote:
Hi Rose just to set the record straight it took over 30 years before my mom accepted the salvation of all, she has believed in it now for about the last 10 years or so.

I was a teenager when God first showed me the salvation of all Rose and many a battle within myself and with my parents who are preachers I did have as you might imagine as they believed in eternal torment.

However those battles only helped to strengthen my belief and also in the end helped my mom to see it also.
My reading skills, (with the rest of me), is in deplorable condition.

The Scripture speaks of the "spoils won in the battle" and the enhancement of the House of the Lord as a result. Battles are wonderful roads in our God!

Years ago we had the honour of sitting with a Presbyterian pastor along the mighty Colorado River. He only weighed the Restitution of the all for 10 years. The entire process is entirely in Father's timing and good pleasure, but when that grand occurrence transpires your wee life takes on a new dimension.

Old 06-28-2021, 04:17 PM

4,483 posts, read 1,320,172 times
Quote:
Well maybe I wrote it in code just so you could not understand it charlie. You know that same code that you ran from in the KJV.

How can I tell you of heavenly things if you do not understand earthly things charlie?

However I shall try.

God is outside of time and space, he is eternal in every sense of that word.

Now only that which is outside of time and space is that which is eternal.

Olam/aion/age is that which is inside of time because they speak of the ages and the things that pertain to the ages.

Thus when the scripture say God is FROM olam/aion/age TO olam/aion/age they are saying God Spans every olam/aion/age.

Thus our life in Christ is the very life of God which is a life outside of time and space, a life that spans every olam/aion/age.

Thus there is much more to our life in God through Christ then any life that is inside of time, which obviously includes aionios life.

This understanding is probably beyond your understanding at this time Charlie but others just might grasp it.
Yes, it certainly is beyond my understanding! I've studied Greek but by no means a Greek scholar.

Guess I'll have to go to back to school and when I become a Greek scholar, maybe then I will understand.

Old 06-28-2021, 04:24 PM

Quote:

Oh I see now! Only the ones that God has chosen will have their eyes opened to the Greek codes necessary to understand.

That makes sense! And I thought all along He wrote it all out for us, how silly I have been.

Old 06-28-2021, 04:44 PM

63,803 posts, read 40,077,272 times
Quote:
Oh I see now! Only the ones that God has chosen will have their eyes opened to the Greek codes necessary to understand.

That makes sense! And I thought all along He wrote it all out for us, how silly I have been.
Yes, Charlie, you really have been silly. HE wrote nothing out for us, period. Flawed and fallible MEN did! That is why we use JESUS as the Word of God, NOT the Bible. Anything said in the Bible that is NOT compatible with God's Holy Spirit of agape love revealed and unambiguously demonstrated by Jesus can NOT be trusted.

Old 06-28-2021, 04:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MysticPhD View Post
Yes, Charlie, you really have been silly. HE wrote nothing out for us, period. Flawed and fallible MEN did! That is why we use JESUS as the Word of God, NOT the Bible. Anything said in the Bible that is NOT compatible with God's Holy Spirit of agape love revealed and unambiguously demonstrated by Jesus can NOT be trusted.
Don't think I want to be someone who is filled with agape love but denies the judgement Jesus preached throughout His ministry.

That's a fake person who refuses to live by every Word that comes out of the mouth of God.

Matt. 4:4

"But he answered and said, It is written, Man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word that proceedeth out of the mouth of God."

That every Word is what you are saying we can't believe from those ignorant, primitive, old men who wrote the scripture.

Old 06-28-2021, 05:17 PM

63,803 posts, read 40,077,272 times
Quote:
Don't think I want to be someone who is filled with agape love but denies the judgement Jesus preached throughout His ministry.

That's a fake person who refuses to live by every Word that comes out of the mouth of God.

Matt. 4:4

"But he answered and said, It is written, Man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word that proceedeth out of the mouth of God."

That every Word is what you are saying we can't believe from those ignorant, primitive, old men who wrote the scripture.
No ti isn't, Charlie. Those men did not have the "mouth of God." Jesus did and He not only spoke but acted unambiguously to reveal God's true nature, His Holy Spirit of agape love so that our ancestors' stupid primitive fear of God would be assuaged. You are promoting fear of God which is the antithesis of agape love. You are being very foolish and misguided by the stupid people who told you you must believe everything in the Bible is the word of God instead of JESUS.

Old 06-28-2021, 05:26 PM

8,039 posts, read 1,841,188 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MysticPhD View Post
The bold is your grievous error! The truth is He has given the anointing and the unction of the Holy Spirit to everyone who believes Jesus and accepts JESUS CHRIST as the Word of God NOT the Bible!!! It amazes me how capable we humans are of getting things completely twisted and convoluted.
This is a lie from the pit.

The scriptures are they which testify of Jesus; you cannot believe in Jesus without the holy scriptures.

Also, the scriptures testify of those who believe in a different Jesus than the One who came to die for our sins (while that story may be included in the legends and lore about him), in 2 Corinthians 11:3-4.

Therefore, there is one true Jesus and there are many counterfeits.

So, I would simply ask how you know your Jesus isn't one of the counterfeits except you count the Jesus of the Bible to be the true and living Jesus?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity