Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-27-2013, 07:30 PM

264 posts, read 351,110 times

Advertisements

In Rev. 12:5 the body of Christ being the ONE NEW MAN CHILD(children of God) Isaiah 66:7, shall be CAUGHT UP to God's throne. Rather this is literally to a place known as heaven or to Zion on earth. The will be caught up in places to rule and reign with Christ BEFORE the Great Supper of God aka LAST SUPPER aka Armageddon, aka Wedding Supper of the LAMB Rev.19:7-17

You will notice in this account that the gathering of the ELECT is from the earth who will be caught up IN THE TWINKLING OF AN EYE together to meet the Lord and those who are resting in heaven under the alter(martyr's) who rise up and come with him.

See the 4 blood moons and black sun ECLIPSES 2014 & 2015. Also take note that there is NO trumpet announcement for this will be in secret. NO tribes see them either for again it is secret. Only THEY meaning the ELECT, shall see him.

Mark 13:24-27
24 But in those days, after that tribulation, the sun shall be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light,
25 And the stars of heaven shall fall, and the powers that are in heaven shall be shaken.
26 And then shall they see the Son of man coming in the clouds with great power and glory.
27 And then shall he send his angels, and shall gather together his elect from the four winds, from the uttermost part of the earth to the uttermost part of heaven.
KJV

Now take a look at this account. All men see him, the trumpet announces him and the only gathering that comes with him were already in heaven.
Matt 24:30-31
30 And then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven: and then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn, and they shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory.
31 And he shall send his angels with a great sound of a trumpet, and they shall gather together his elect from the four winds, from one end of heaven to the other.
KJV
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-27-2013, 09:15 PM

400 posts, read 601,892 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by afaithfulone4u View Post
In Rev. 12:5 the body of Christ being the ONE NEW MAN CHILD(children of God) Isaiah 66:7, shall be CAUGHT UP to God's throne.

You will notice in this account that the gathering of the ELECT is from the earth who will be caught up IN THE TWINKLING OF AN EYE together to meet the Lord and those who are resting in heaven under the alter(martyr's) who rise up and come with him.

Also take note that there is NO trumpet announcement for this will be in secret. NO tribes see them either for again it is secret. Only THEY meaning the ELECT, shall see him.
Diane, if I am reading this correctly you are espousing "the secret rapture," idea. Can you show me in The Bible where this is supported? Thanks in advance.

Old 11-27-2013, 10:02 PM

264 posts, read 351,110 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bartstarr1960 View Post
Diane, if I am reading this correctly you are espousing "the secret rapture," idea. Can you show me in The Bible where this is supported? Thanks in advance.
I see you have communicated with Miss Blue, but it is Diana : )
This feast where Jesus goes up in secret is the feast of Tabernacles, just as when the Word was made flesh and birthed on the feast of Tabernacles that is why there was no room in the Inn for they were full. Tabernacles is where God abides with man, Emmanuel God with us. Our E-manual the Word of God for a godly life sent to us by God.
John 7:10
10 But when his brethren were gone up, then went he also up unto the feast, not openly, but as it were in secret.
KJV
2 Cor 12:2-4
2 I knew a man in Christ above fourteen years ago, (whether in the body, I cannot tell; or whether out of the body, I cannot tell: God knoweth such an one caught up to the third heaven.
3 And I knew such a man, (whether in the body, or out of the body, I cannot tell: God knoweth
4 How that he was caught up into paradise, and heard unspeakable words, which it is not lawful for a man to utter.
KJV
1 Thess 4:17-18
17 Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord.
18 Wherefore comfort one another with these words.
KJV
Rev 12:5-6
5 And she brought forth a man child, who was to rule all nations with a rod of iron: and her child was caught up unto God, and to his throne.
6 And the woman fled into the wilderness, where she hath a place prepared of God, that they should feed her there a thousand two hundred and threescore days.
KJV

Rev 2:26-27
26 And he that overcometh, and keepeth my works unto the end, to him will I give power over the nations:
27 And he shall rule them with a rod of iron; as the vessels of a potter shall they be broken to shivers: even as I received of my Father
KJV

The man child is not Jesus who ASCENDED UP, He was NOT CAUGHT UP as in a hurry. Jesus is talking about the birth of the sons of God(children of God) to the bride and wife of the Lamb heavenly Jerusalem our mother. Gal.4:26

Old 11-27-2013, 10:11 PM

63,814 posts, read 40,087,129 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by afaithfulone4u View Post
I see you have communicated with Miss Blue, but it is Diana : )
I am glad you seem not to mind . . .Moderator cut: Orphaned

Last edited by june 7th; 11-28-2013 at 06:09 AM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity