Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-22-2011, 11:54 AM

910 posts, read 1,338,356 times

Advertisements

Sometimes reffered to as daughter Jerusalem, there is now a part of the globe that is the new Jerusalem. First off we all need to know that Jerusalem is literally the city of the king, so when the king of king emerges, his abode will be the new Jerusalem. How is it any different from the current Jerusalem? Well, Christ made it clear that it will not be the current Jerusalem . Hear him

Matthew 21:43Therefore say I unto you, The kingdom of God shall be taken from you, and given to a nation bringing forth the fruits thereof.

If you are still in doubt that the new kingdom shall be based in the current Jerusalem, Christ was this blunt;

Mathew 8:

10 When Jesus heard [it], he marvelled, and said to them that followed, Verily I say unto you, I have not found so great faith, no, not in Israel.
11 And I say unto you, That many shall come from the east and west, and shall sit down with Abraham, and Isaac, and Jacob, in the kingdom of heaven.
12 But the children of the kingdom shall be cast out into outer darkness: there shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth.

I watch TV and I see a lot of pastors plan expensive trips to 'the holy land' Israel. I wonder what Bible they are preaching from. The fate of the current Jerusalem had long been sealed, why do we Christians still reject this fact? We know that the temple of God will be in this new Jerusalem and the bible again states it clearly.

Rev

12 Him that overcometh will I make a pillar in the temple of my God, and he shall go no more out: and I will write upon him the name of my God, and the name of the city of my God, [which is] new Jerusalem, which cometh down out of heaven from my God: and [I will write upon him] my new name.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-23-2011, 05:00 AM

9,690 posts, read 10,018,190 times
Christains bless Israel because they put their hope into the plans of God , but if they are out of the will of God in their hope then that will be the end of it ..... They all know that New Jersalem is an Eternal city of Heaven and not the city of modern day Jerusalem, Israel ..... Christians posture their hopes and prayers to bless this area...... as a witness of the fact that they are here and were lost people with no homeland for almost 2 thousand years and were condemned with anti-semitic rhetoric from dark evil forces ........ Sure after the second coming Jesus will not go to modern day Jerusalem and rule the earth with a iron septor, as the hope of some believers but he will rule from an Eternal Royal Throne from New Jersalem , and the rule will be earth moving Judgement ....... In my questions to Jesus on Israel and this studies for end time..... The lead in the Spirit was let it go , these Christians are just putting their hope through HIS Words.............

Old 01-23-2011, 05:38 AM

910 posts, read 1,338,356 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hljc View Post
Christains bless Israel because they put their hope into the plans of God , but if they are out of the will of God in their hope then that will be the end of it ..... They all know that New Jersalem is an Eternal city of Heaven and not the city of modern day Jerusalem, Israel ..... Christians posture their hopes and prayers to bless this area...... as a witness of the fact that they are here and were lost people with no homeland for almost 2 thousand years and were condemned with anti-semitic rhetoric from dark evil forces ........ Sure after the second coming Jesus will not go to modern day Jerusalem and rule the earth with a iron septor, as the hope of some believers but he will rule from an Eternal Royal Throne from New Jersalem , and the rule will be earth moving Judgement ....... In my questions to Jesus on Israel and this studies for end time..... The lead in the Spirit was let it go , these Christians are just putting their hope through HIS Words.............
I guess the sucking up to the present Jerusalem is going on for far too long and belie a general misapplication and misunderstanding of scripture. Its all too familiar, isn't it?

And for the records, I love Jews But then again I love other humans as well!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity