Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Illinois > Chicago
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-25-2009, 02:11 PM

894 posts, read 2,381,526 times

Advertisements

this kid i went to grammar school is in jail for murder/attempted for a murder that took place in the belmont pulaski grocery store parking lot a few years ago, he rolled with the mld's
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-25-2009, 04:47 PM

30 posts, read 237,585 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiMack View Post
this kid i went to grammar school is in jail for murder/attempted for a murder that took place in the belmont pulaski grocery store parking lot a few years ago, he rolled with the mld's
i think it was at the dominicks on belmont near kimball the two mldz from barry n spaulding killled a girl and paralyzed the dude who they thought were rival bangers .shot them while they were sitting in her car . two coward low lifes if you ask me .

Old 01-25-2009, 05:00 PM

161 posts, read 411,668 times
Default indeed

back then it would have been outrageous. In the coming economy it might continue to be outrageous... I am just honestly impressed with my Hispanic neighbors.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve-o View Post
Good thing you dont live during the Crusader periods. Theyd have something to say about your outrageous claim.

Old 01-25-2009, 05:03 PM

Default Hispanic

I do actually think Hispanic women are very attractive. I have only dated white women though due to my friends historically and I am married, so Salma Hayek will have to wait.

Quote:
Originally Posted by samsamuelson1 View Post
yes

Old 01-25-2009, 07:52 PM

894 posts, read 2,381,526 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by OLDSKOOLL View Post
i think it was at the dominicks on belmont near kimball the two mldz from barry n spaulding killled a girl and paralyzed the dude who they thought were rival bangers .shot them while they were sitting in her car . two coward low lifes if you ask me .
yeah thats the incident im talking about

Old 01-26-2009, 12:17 PM

1 posts, read 2,985 times
[FONT=Tms Rmn]Hey, I was wondering if I could get a little advice. I have volunteered to take part in the Chicago Alliance to End Homelessness and will be with two to three others driving around the west side of Chicago, streets and alleys counting and when I can, interviewing the homeless that we find. I have worked on a couple charity projects on the west and south side but it was always during the daylight hours. Our count starts at 9 PM and is finished at 2 AM. It is scheduled for this Tuesday night and the temperature is going to be down around 5 to 7 degrees. If anyone has some dos and don'ts for me as it relates to the different gangs I would appreciate it. I am committed to help so not doing the count is not an option. Thanks.
[/FONT]

Old 01-26-2009, 12:33 PM

Default You'll be fine

If you plan on going into the thick of it, tell the police that patrol that area your plan. They may insist on driving you...

Old 01-26-2009, 12:50 PM

30 posts, read 237,585 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by samaritan1 View Post
Hey, I was wondering if I could get a little advice. I have volunteered to take part in the Chicago Alliance to End Homelessness and will be with two to three others driving around the west side of Chicago, streets and alleys counting and when I can, interviewing the homeless that we find. I have worked on a couple charity projects on the west and south side but it was always during the daylight hours. Our count starts at 9 PM and is finished at 2 AM. It is scheduled for this Tuesday night and the temperature is going to be down around 5 to 7 degrees. If anyone has some dos and don'ts for me as it relates to the different gangs I would appreciate it. I am committed to help so not doing the count is not an option. Thanks.
gang bangers dont like the cold . usaully the guys out at night in them tempertures wanna rob someone so keep the doors locked when driving and if anything stay out of bad situations .

Old 01-26-2009, 09:35 PM

15,586 posts, read 27,612,634 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by IloveLoganSquare View Post
I do actually think Hispanic women are very attractive. I have only dated white women though due to my friends historically and I am married, so Salma Hayek will have to wait.
She is a rare one. Most Mexican women are very fat by the time they are her age (42).

As a matter of fact most Mexican women are pretty fat before they are 30.

Old 01-26-2009, 09:39 PM

15,586 posts, read 27,612,634 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by OLDSKOOLL View Post
i think it was at the dominicks on belmont near kimball...
That Dominick's has been closed for like 3 years or something. The building actually is right next to 90/94 and the former Wendy's (that is now a bank.) There are rats all over that area. We used to see them all the time when going through the drive thru.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Illinois > Chicago