Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Illinois > Chicago
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-02-2014, 03:52 PM

7 posts, read 10,689 times

Advertisements

hey guys!
im looking for photo printing services in chicago.
i have a couple of images on my computer and i want to print them out in larger sizes. probably larger than 11x14. and i want them printed on plain paper. but i have no restrictions for types of paper used for printing.
if anyone can help me find such services in chicago. and what would be the approximate cost for these. also if u guys can tell me what are the standard printing sizes, larger than 11x14.

thank you!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-02-2014, 06:58 PM

14,416 posts, read 22,517,585 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by newgirlinthecity View Post
hey guys!
im looking for photo printing services in chicago.
i have a couple of images on my computer and i want to print them out in larger sizes. probably larger than 11x14. and i want them printed on plain paper. but i have no restrictions for types of paper used for printing.
if anyone can help me find such services in chicago. and what would be the approximate cost for these. also if u guys can tell me what are the standard printing sizes, larger than 11x14.

thank you!
WALGREENS or FEDEX KINKOS.
I use both.
not sure about cost but not too much.

Old 09-02-2014, 09:13 PM

732 posts, read 2,984,110 times
I'd rather do it through mpix than locally, almost always a better price on the large size prints. They also have a ton of paper sizes available.

Many Walgreens locations will only print on photo paper in store, and only up to 8x10. Only certain stores print the oversize orders in house, otherwise it's done remote and sent by mail. Their posters go up to 24x36. It's all on their website.

If you don't want photo paper Fedex Kinkos will print posters in house and can do it on a plotter so it can be as big as you want. Again, look at their website for details.

Old 09-03-2014, 08:32 AM

4,619 posts, read 8,187,299 times
If you want convenience and don't need art-quality prints, I'd use Kinko's. If you want art-quality prints, then I'd use the online service WHCC.

Old 09-03-2014, 09:08 PM

3,396 posts, read 7,222,862 times
WHCC does a great job. Bay is also solid. If you want quality that's between Kinko's and WHCC try Costco. I've been pretty surprised with the quality and consistency of their prints.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2022 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Illinois > Chicago
View detailed profiles of: