Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Illinois > Chicago
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-24-2011, 07:47 PM

3,671 posts, read 5,915,531 times

Advertisements

What are the CRAZIEST things you have ever seen in Chicago?
I know alot of people from Chicago always have stories to tell. It can be funny, violent, sad, scary, or just flat out weird it doesn't matter. Just curious what is the craziest thing you have seen in the city of Chicago?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-24-2011, 08:05 PM

4 posts, read 5,603 times
I once saw a little person, probably came up to my kneecaps, dressed as a clown, drunk out of his mind, and trying to start fights with everyone on the street. People were just dying laughing, which only infuriated him more.

Strange thing was that it was like 2PM on week day in the financial district.

Old 10-25-2011, 11:32 AM

1,210 posts, read 3,072,168 times
Woman walking a goat in Old Town was pretty weird...

Old 10-25-2011, 11:33 AM

38,707 posts, read 103,477,455 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GreenTrails View Post
I once saw a little person, probably came up to my kneecaps, dressed as a clown, drunk out of his mind, and trying to start fights with everyone on the street. People were just dying laughing, which only infuriated him more.

That was me.

Old 10-25-2011, 01:06 PM

3,671 posts, read 5,915,531 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GreenTrails View Post

lmao wow to your kneecaps??? I hope your just tall lol. That would of been weird to see on a Friday or Saturday night outside of a club or something but 2PM on a weekday in the financial district? lmao.

Old 10-25-2011, 01:31 PM

438 posts, read 1,703,992 times
I saw Blagojevich outside jogging one day after work when I was driving home on Damen. I was at Damen and Foster and he was running South on Damen on the West side of the street in front of that School right there. One of his chronies was trailing behind him...now that was some funny s**t! He is the worst runner

Old 10-25-2011, 03:35 PM

124 posts, read 239,538 times
this story happens to my sister, she was waiting for the bus in south chicago, she was alone and see a homeless man staring at her. she begin to scare out and didn;t want to stay there any more so she decided to walk away from the man. she begin to look back and see the man walking on her way. she was really scared and try to run and the man was running too. after a few minutes she was tired of running and decided to let the man robbed her. she said here is my wath take it and the man just stared looking at her and he said "No miss you forgot your purse and i was trying to give it back to you, but you were running away from me.(sorry for my spelling)

Old 10-25-2011, 03:39 PM

191 posts, read 362,324 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chubs View Post
this story happens to my sister, she was waiting for the bus in south chicago, she was alone and see a homeless man staring at her. she begin to scare out and didn;t want to stay there any more so she decided to walk away from the man. she begin to look back and see the man walking on her way. she was really scared and try to run and the man was running too. after a few minutes she was tired of running and decided to let the man robbed her. she said here is my wath take it and the man just stared looking at her and he said "No miss you forgot your purse and i was trying to give it back to you, but you were running away from me.(sorry for my spelling)

Old 10-25-2011, 03:57 PM

11,531 posts, read 30,373,979 times
I've been approached by homeless in many places in the US, but Chicago was the only place where a zoned out cook stuck a gun in my face and called the cops. He was so drunk he didn't know he was standing next to one. It was a strange experience.

Old 10-25-2011, 04:12 PM

422 posts, read 816,166 times
I saw the title of the thread and thought it was referring to the late John Callaway's program Chicago Stories on WTTW that had episodes that talked about major events in Chicago history and about ethnic community history, etc. Talk about being engrossed in local culture!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2022 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Illinois > Chicago