Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Illinois > Chicago Suburbs
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-24-2009, 11:36 AM

1 posts, read 9,452 times

Advertisements

I need an investor to buy a house that I'm renting I moved a year ago and the owner told me he will sell it to me in two years since I divorced and lost the house I had, but the landlord lie to me and did not pay the mortgage and now his house is on foreclosure and I'm losing the deposit and the last moth rent I paid him to leave in the house, all I need is somebody to buy it for me and rent it to me for a year and I will be able to buy it. The house is 245,000 or less since is in foreclosure, can anyone help I'm a single mom who is trying to give my daughter a good life but I was taking advantage by this landlord.

Thank you

God bless

Excuse my english

Old 08-25-2009, 05:53 PM

1 posts, read 9,434 times
Hello,
If you're still looking for a investor please give me a email @ lihomes4grabs@yahoo.com I can deff help .

Thanks,
Carmelo

Old 07-19-2010, 05:18 PM

1 posts, read 8,522 times
I've been trying to buy a house but my credit has crumbled.. I have a good job and am fixing my credit but the score isn't rising as fast as i thought. If anyone is willing to buy a house then rent it out to me please let me know. I've found a house in Florida for only $42,900. The house is worth $90,000. I'd be willing to work with anyone on anything. I am very open and honest. I just fell into hard times like everyone.. Moving out of my old house and renting a new one took alot of money and forced me to choose to live or pay my credit cards.. any help would work. please let me know if there is anyone out there willing to help. My e-mail is [email]Lucky1148617@aol.com[/email]
Thank you for your time.

Old 07-19-2010, 05:56 PM

720 posts, read 3,006,390 times
Default Help

I have a house for sale and just wanted to chime in with something I have been finding. I have been getting alot of emails from people wanting me to do seller financing or wanting me to do a lease to own deal with them.

This isn't ideal for me but I've considered it, what I have been finding though is people seem to think they are going to get the same interest rate that a bank would give someone with good credit and they don't have a lot to put down.

Though there are some people desperate to sell who may be willing to give some pretty decent terms to people people need to understand if you can't get a loan from a bank why would an individual without the backing of a bank take on the risk of loaning to you when a bank won't? Your most likely going to pay several pts above whatever banks are getting for interest and should have a decent amount of money to put down also often times you pay the absolute top asking price if not more than the house is actually even worth.

Investors not only put in time and effort but also tie their money up and take a risk and need to be rewarded for that. Not saying the posters are thinking this but its a business transaction, not a charity. Like I said don't want to make any assumptions but the posts just struck me as being under the impression someone would buy a place rent it to you and then sell it to you for near what they bought it for. Why would someone take that risk, tie up their money, incur the costs of buying a home just to make a years worth of rent.

Like I said, don't mean to make any assumptions, I know it's a tough economy and tough times for all but when you start throwing out sob stories, I'm a single mother, godbless, etc thats kind of how the arrangement your looking for comes off, as charity not a business proposition.

Last edited by jamaicabound60565; 07-19-2010 at 06:13 PM..

Old 07-20-2010, 08:56 AM

29 posts, read 220,801 times
To the OP: Sounds like a scam. Provide the address so we can check the tax/foreclosure information.

Old 07-20-2010, 01:46 PM

438 posts, read 1,698,985 times
Wow this is a crazy thread...I just want to sell my condo in the city...anyone in the market for a 2 bedroom 1 bath in Edgewater? Haha
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Illinois > Chicago Suburbs