Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Illinois > Chicago Suburbs
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-03-2006, 09:18 AM

3,971 posts, read 4,059,301 times

Advertisements

I am not at all familar with Illinois so bear with me but can anyone comment on Naperville high schools? The report cards are so confusing... how is commuting into Chicago, shopping, recreation, just need some basics about the area since I know nothing about Naperville.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-03-2006, 05:29 PM

21 posts, read 46,056 times
The aren't bad but their not the greatest try Adlai Stevenson Highschool, Evanston Township, or New Trier

Old 03-29-2007, 11:24 AM

137 posts, read 550,601 times
I am happy to report that the Naperville Schools - Naperville School Dist. 203 and Indian Prairie 204 are both OUTSTANDING school districts. They are in the top National School Dist. I have three children that have gone through the 203 District (actually one is still a Jr) with outstanding results. They certainly get a great education. Their test scores on average are 25-28 on ACT. I personally know quite a few that have scored 33 & 34 on ACT's. This District does prepare students and makes all types of activities available to them. Whether they like the Arts, Music, Atletics, Volunteering, the Stock Market, Agriculture? You name it, they have a club, team or group that supports it. f they don't your student can start one.

Commuting to Chicago is SIMPLE if you hop on the train. There are many express trains from Naperville. Otherwise it's realistically about 40 minutes, but sometimes it can be over an hour depending on traffic and time of day and what's going on in the city on that given day.

Shopping is second to none. The downtown center is AMAZING. Tons of things to do. Since it is impossible to put on one page, here's a couple of links to help you.

http://www.visitnaperville.com/
http://www.naperville.il.us/

If you have any more specific questions feel free to contact me.

Old 04-13-2007, 10:19 PM

3 posts, read 12,228 times
Naperville Schools are GREAT!!!! First class town. A lille costly to live in but if you can afford it, Go for it!! You wont regreat it one bit!!!!!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2022 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Illinois > Chicago Suburbs