Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Illinois > Chicago Suburbs
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-29-2010, 08:46 PM

197 posts, read 303,415 times

Advertisements

What can you tell me about your neighborhood?
Specifically, I am interested in zip cod 60504 and school district 204

My husband and I found couple of houses in that neighborhood which in our budget (180K) and we like (I hope) the school district.

I would like to hear your opinion. Is an area under zip code 60504 belong to safety and fun place for family with 4 little children?

Thanks
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-30-2010, 10:13 AM

5 posts, read 18,183 times
I used to live in Aurora on the far east side, near the Planned Parenthood Clinic LOL
You will be fine in the 60504 or 60502 area code. The schools are good in that area. The HSs will be either Waubonsie or Metea (recently built)
There are alot of amenities, such as the Fox Valley Park district, Fry Family YMCA in Naperville (they have an excellent pre-school program BTW). You will be close to the RT 59 corridor with the Fox Valley mall and other shopping. The only downside is traffic. It is nice, however, there are some uppidity Naperville people who think that just because you have an Aurora address you are inferior.

Old 12-30-2010, 09:38 PM

197 posts, read 303,415 times
thanks,
we are jumping from one place to another. But Aurora 60504 and 60502 sounds good. We have drive there today and we like it and of course my husband is afraid about the traffic. He is going to commute to the Bolingbrook area every day, that's his reality life.

Old 12-31-2010, 11:07 AM

1,096 posts, read 4,535,111 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by majka View Post
thanks,
we are jumping from one place to another. But Aurora 60504 and 60502 sounds good. We have drive there today and we like it and of course my husband is afraid about the traffic. He is going to commute to the Bolingbrook area every day, that's his reality life.
A commute to Bolingbrook from the East Side of AUrora or even Plainfield wouldn't be bad at all. Most of the traffic on 59 is going to I88 over near Diehl Road. Providing your south of 75th street or at least the mall all the traffic will be going opposet him. Also all those streets like 127th 119th, tec that connect rt59 to Naper Plainfield Road barely get any traffic at all as well.The only time you would hit any trafic at all is if your near webber where it gets onto I55.

Old 12-31-2010, 11:55 AM

12 posts, read 26,695 times
You have chosen well. This area of Aurora is my favorite, as it is close to Naperville, Fox Valley Mall, easy transportation, and best of all school district 204. If you need help finding a place over there, please let me know. I have some very nice townhomes in your price range that you may like.

Old 12-31-2010, 02:29 PM

1,096 posts, read 4,535,111 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by joshberns View Post
You have chosen well. This area of Aurora is my favorite, as it is close to Naperville, Fox Valley Mall, easy transportation, and best of all school district 204. If you need help finding a place over there, please let me know. I have some very nice townhomes in your price range that you may like.
Josh, not sure if your new to these boards but this site is prety strict. If you dont add some substance besides "if you need any help finding a place let me know" they are going to suspend your account for spamming.

I'm not a realtor so dont know about realtor accounts but I think they let you guys get away with more self promotion than just the average guy with a website but still add some substance with your proposals for busines.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2022 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Illinois > Chicago Suburbs