Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Charlotte
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-09-2010, 01:56 PM

2,742 posts, read 6,754,249 times

Advertisements

Tickets don't go on sale to the general public until next Wed. But they published presale info to their email and twitter subscribers. Go to the link below, pick out your tickets and then enter promotion code "SERIES".

Charlotte Bobcats tickets, and team schedule. Official Ticketmaster site.

They've got good seats. I got lower level seats for around $80 a piece, fees and all.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-09-2010, 04:00 PM

1,877 posts, read 4,867,760 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Carolina Blue View Post
Tickets don't go on sale to the general public until next Wed. But they published presale info to their email and twitter subscribers. Go to the link below, pick out your tickets and then enter promotion code "SERIES".

They've got good seats. I got lower level seats for around $80 a piece, fees and all.
I'll be sure to bring this up, the next time they solicit season ticket holder input. If they wanted everyone to be able to buy tickets, they'd be on sale already.

Old 04-09-2010, 04:21 PM

4,692 posts, read 9,310,369 times
Quote:

Thanks. This is gonna be so hot. I'm glad the Bobcats made it to the playoffs, I hope they pick up more support.

Old 04-09-2010, 04:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoagie58 View Post
I'll be sure to bring this up, the next time they solicit season ticket holder input. If they wanted everyone to be able to buy tickets, they'd be on sale already.
Are you really a season ticket holder? If so then you know season ticket holders were able to buy playoff tickets "before" this announcment was made. Season ticket holders got first crack, then email/twitter/facebook subscribers, i.e. "online sales", then next week people can buy them at the "box office". That's what I meant by general public.

Old 04-09-2010, 05:05 PM

2,340 posts, read 4,633,129 times
ACtually you are incorrect. Today is the first day for STH

Quote:
Are you really a season ticket holder? If so then you know season ticket holders were able to buy playoff tickets "before" this announcment was made. Season ticket holders got first crack, then email/twitter/facebook subscribers, i.e. "online sales", then next week people can buy them at the "box office". That's what I meant by general public.

Old 04-09-2010, 05:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by baybook View Post
So if someone is a season ticket holder, I can buy their seats for the playoffs

Old 04-09-2010, 05:20 PM

Quote:
From Channel 36
Posted on Thursday April 8, 2010

"...Season ticket holders have already been offered seats and even extra tickets, said Fred Whitfield, Bobcats President and Chief Operating Officer..."

Link: Bobcats' playoff tickets on sale next week | NewsChannel 36 | Charlotte News, Weather, Traffic, and Sports | WCNC.com | News for Charlotte, NC

Old 04-09-2010, 05:31 PM

1,877 posts, read 4,867,760 times
We were offered our season ticket seats a few weeks ago, so no, you couldnt have bought a STH's seats. Yesterday was the first day STHs could buy extra tickets. I dont think its fair that they offer the opportunity to buy tickets before the general public for being members of a target population (on the Email list, Twitter follower, STHer, etc), and then the "code" can be passed from person to person. Sort of defeats the purpose.

Old 04-09-2010, 06:40 PM

2,340 posts, read 4,633,129 times
Interesting. I received my notice for my seats and extra seats this morning. A few hours later I received the general email notice on another email account.
What's up with that?

Quote:
From Channel 36
Posted on Thursday April 8, 2010

"...Season ticket holders have already been offered seats and even extra tickets, said Fred Whitfield, Bobcats President and Chief Operating Officer..."

Link: Bobcats' playoff tickets on sale next week | NewsChannel 36 | Charlotte News, Weather, Traffic, and Sports | WCNC.com | News for Charlotte, NC

Old 04-09-2010, 07:51 PM

Quote:
Interesting. I received my notice for my seats and extra seats this morning. A few hours later I received the general email notice on another email account.
What's up with that?
I'm sure you probably just overlooked the earlier email about playoff tickets. I must get at least three emails from them every single day about all kinds of random crap. I probably only read or pay serious attention to a quarter of them.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Charlotte