Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Charlotte
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 02-17-2010, 06:08 AM

236 posts, read 806,215 times

Advertisements

lumbollo,

Incorrect stereotypes? What incorrect stereotype are you speaking of (that I mentioned)

Personally, I don't think God created Gays & Lesbians to be the way they are. I mean, why would he create them if he speaks so harshly against it? That doesn't make sense on any level. That's like me creating the internet and also creating a virus to destroy it. People don't do that.

It's good vs evil in most cases. So I think God created all men and women to be straight and the devil got ahold of the ones that aren't what God intended. Again, my opinion.

"there are more str8 men that cross dress than gays"
where'd you get that stat from?
and when i said "dress like women" i didn't really mean in dresses. I meant, super tight jeans, flambount colors, carrying purses, wearing capri pants, etc.

You've never met a gay that had a lisp?!?!?!? Are you serious!! You can't be serious dude.
Have you been to southpark mall, ever. If not, take a visit soon. That's my first indication that a guy is gay. When he says "we have Super Savings today Sir" (and all the S words are with the funny lisp

I mean, even when an actor plays a gay role in a movie or on tv, he has the funny S sound?
You can go all the way back to the show In Living Color (Men on Film).
They spoke with the S

YouTube - Men on Film III

Old 02-17-2010, 06:10 AM

4,010 posts, read 10,206,729 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by stephen424 View Post
Personally, I don't think God created Gays & Lesbians to be the way they are. I mean, why would he create them if he speaks so harshly against it? That doesn't make sense on any level.
Where does God speak harshly against Gays & Lesbians? And if you pull out the King James Bible be prepared to defend what you pull out of it. I find that most people who quote religion actually little about it.

Old 02-17-2010, 06:14 AM

Default bible

Quote:
Originally Posted by lumbollo View Post
Where does God speak harshly against Gays & Lesbians? And if you pull out the King James Bible be prepared to defend what you pull out of it. I find that most people who quote religion actually little about it.

Leviticus 18:22

read it

Old 02-17-2010, 06:16 AM

Thou shalt not lie with mankind, as with womankind: it is abomination

Abomination means something that is GREATLY disliked

Old 02-17-2010, 06:28 AM

Quote:
Leviticus 18:22

read it
Ahh yes. Leviticus also allows sex between man and his daughter. Does this mean you support this?

Old 02-17-2010, 06:33 AM

Lum,

I'm assuming you're gay?

Old 02-17-2010, 06:35 AM

1,638 posts, read 4,548,747 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by anifani821 View Post
Showing affection to your partner (regardless of the couple) is a good thing. I don't make a distinction about the couple involved; others said it - if the show of affection is modest, then that is fine. It makes me smile to see people in love. Folks who go over the top w/ it need to take the "show" behind closed doors, lol.

People who get uptight over such things need to chill.

Old 02-17-2010, 06:37 AM

Quote:
Lum,

I'm assuming you're gay?
Nope and I assume this question means you have no logical or relevant reason for your belief other than a misguided view of religion at best and pure bigotry at worse. It was nothing but trolling and it didn't take long to root that out. People who truly have faith, don't do this. From a historical basis, these kinds of arguments never change, the only thing that changes are the people they are directed against. Since you recommended some reading, go read Mein Kampf. It's probably right up your alley.

My interest is I don't really care for people who use religion to support bigotry against others. You did this with the lisping and cross-dressing comments then attempted to justify these comments with the Bible. It is disrespectful to the religion as well as to society in general. I'm not going to even attempt to try and explain this to you as that would be a waste of time, but this is mostly for the others that read this forum. Charlotte really doesn't have the time for this.

Old 02-17-2010, 06:38 AM

1,638 posts, read 4,548,747 times
Topical post as I watched the "Bird Cage" last night.
Great film, but the original was better.

Old 02-17-2010, 06:57 AM

701 posts, read 1,428,272 times
Quote:
lumbollo,

It's good vs evil in most cases. So I think God created all men and women to be straight and the devil got ahold of the ones that aren't what God intended. Again, my opinion.
I thought that was how TV evangelists were created.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Charlotte