Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Charlotte
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-26-2008, 06:02 PM

Location: Some got six month some got one solid. But me and my buddies all got lifetime here
4,555 posts, read 10,406,733 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by SunnyKayak View Post
oh this reminds me of the renters I had to clean up after in Greenville.
Nice 7 bedroom Craftsmen style home but it so easily and was turn into a Frat house.

You mean that reminded you of a mess you had to deal with?????

If anything those pictures set a new standard. Really raises the bar as far as making a mess goes.

Old 12-26-2008, 06:07 PM

22,974 posts, read 65,513,090 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BrianH1970 View Post
You mean that reminded you of a mess you had to deal with?????

If anything those pictures set a new standard. Really raises the bar as far as making a mess goes.
Yes except the four and six leg critters that are probably in that apartment you showed. I have no doubt that it was renters because it not there home or apartment to care about.

Old 12-26-2008, 06:11 PM

7,126 posts, read 11,703,735 times
Default The Erotic Kitchen

For the past several months I have been working with a partner on building a web site/business based around a "theme" of "The Erotic Kitchen" No time for the details right now BUT the photos got me thinking about how to place it in my mixed. The best I could come up with so far is "fetishes" There must be someone out there that would get thing going by viewing the photos.

I guess???????????????

je

Old 12-26-2008, 06:16 PM

7,041 posts, read 15,036,775 times
John...eeeewwwww......

Ani, I hope that your china comes tomorrow!

Old 12-26-2008, 06:16 PM

35,879 posts, read 77,483,478 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by johne482 View Post
For the past several months I have been working with a partner on building a web site/business based around a "theme" of "The Erotic Kitchen" No time for the details right now BUT the photos got me thinking about how to place it in my mixed. The best I could come up with so far is "fetishes" There must be someone out there that would get thing going by viewing the photos.

I guess???????????????

je
Okay, John. I am lost. Those pictures Brian posted somehow inspired you? Confused.

Old 12-26-2008, 06:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by chicagocubs View Post
John...eeeewwwww......

Ani, I hope that your china comes tomorrow!
Thanx, CHI!!!! I have kinda given up.

I am thinking the box either got ripped off or is laying at the back of a conveyor belt, smashed all to hell . . .

Old 12-26-2008, 06:22 PM

Quote:
Yes except the four and six leg critters that are probably in that apartment you showed. I have no doubt that it was renters because it not there home or apartment to care about.
I used to be in real estate and the company also owned apartments and did property management for other apartment complexes.

I used to go out w/ the property manager on occasion when she didn't want to deal w/ something on her own . . .

I have seen some REALLY nasty stuff, including people who used kitchen utensils to - uh - do their business in after they stopped up the toilets!!!!

And nasty stuff w/ animals who had over run the places (and fleas that attacked one's ankles and feet upon entering the room - eeewwwww)

But that bathroom in those pictures . . . it is just beyond me. I can see that the rest of the house is mostly a trash bag job . . . but that bathroom . . .

Old 12-26-2008, 06:31 PM

7,041 posts, read 15,036,775 times
What's up with all of the old posts surfacing again??

Old 12-26-2008, 06:53 PM

22,974 posts, read 65,513,090 times
google.

Many new posters including myself first discover city-data by googling and a city-data match of something a new poster might know of or inquire about so they register and reply in that thread which you may consider old.
I never been in a forum and Im sure some of these newbies are the same way and dont know how to post a new thread.
Heck I didnt know about half the buttons and they make me moderator at the time and I was totally lost as a dozen new buttons showed up and I didnt know what they did.
I pay attention to view count and that lets me know it probably an old thread. Generally I have noticce if it the view count is over 100 and the post number over 100 it lets me know before hand that it possibly an old thread also city data inserts this icon
to let us regulars know its an old thread

Old 12-26-2008, 07:00 PM

Quote:
google.

Many new posters including myself first discover city-data by googling and a city-data match of something a new poster might know of or inquire about so they register and reply in that thread which you may consider old.
I never been in a forum and Im sure some of these newbies are the same way and dont know how to post a new thread.
Heck I didnt know about half the buttons and they make me moderator at the time and I was totally lost as a dozen new buttons showed up and I didnt know what they did.
I pay attention to view count and that lets me know it probably an old thread. Generally I have noticce if it the view count is over 100 and the post number over 100 it lets me know before hand that it possibly an old thread also city data inserts this icon
to let us regulars know its an old thread
I posted that thread on CLT as NC's ugly stepchild and was really pleased w/ all the discussion it had generated . . . until it came to discussing crime and Mayor Pat losing the gubernatorial race . . . and that all kind of ruined it for me. We are the ugly stepchild in this state but now I wish I had never posted the dern thing. SIGH.

Maybe I need a C-D vacation, LOL. Or maybe I should restrain myself for a while and ONLY POST on this thread and NO OTHER THREADS!!!!!!!!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Charlotte