Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Charlotte
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-15-2007, 06:31 PM
aem aem started this thread

25 posts, read 76,021 times

Advertisements

Hello,

I'm new to matthews and am looking for recommendations for hair salons, doctors, dentists, and eye doctors in the area. If you have recommendations, please let me know

Thank you!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-15-2007, 08:31 PM

45,217 posts, read 100,789,472 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by aem View Post
Hello,

I'm new to matthews and am looking for recommendations for hair salons, doctors, dentists, and eye doctors in the area. If you have recommendations, please let me know

Thank you!
Matthews Dental Care - in particular Dr. Paul Palermo - GREAT dentist, excellent professional staff.

Area 51 hair salon, near Presbyterian Matthews - very affordable but hip

Old 09-04-2007, 08:54 AM

187 posts, read 650,006 times
We live in charlotte/mathews area and in need of a dentist for tooth removal. Any input?? Thanks

Old 09-04-2007, 02:15 PM

513 posts, read 2,113,093 times
Dentists - Dr. Eron Brady on Providence Rd near the Post Office and Charlotte Golf Links.
Eye Dr - Charlotte Eye, Ear, Nose & Throat has an office across the street from Presby Matthews - everyone there is good
Hair salons - you could head over to Ballantyne and go to Modern Salon or Carmen/Carmen; or Planet 21 at the Fountains or the Arboretum
What type of drs are you looking for?
Good luck!

Old 09-17-2007, 06:10 PM
aem aem started this thread

25 posts, read 76,021 times
Thanks for the information so far

Other doctors we would need are
- the typical family doctor (which could be the ear, nose, throat mentioned earlier)
- an allergist (for adult environmental allergies)
- an OB/GYN

Thanks for the help!

for the poster asking about tooth removal, I heard Matthews Family Dentistry is also very good. This came from a fellow teacher who cracked his tooth in half and they took care of the procedure the same day.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Charlotte
View detailed profiles of: