Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Charlotte
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-14-2010, 02:34 PM

56 posts, read 158,997 times

Advertisements

Think about buying a townhome in Eastfield Village in north Charlotte near Highland Creek. Just what to know people thoughts about the area and resell value.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-19-2011, 01:19 PM

1 posts, read 3,042 times
Eastfield Village is a very busy neighborhood. lots of cars everywhere, although it's family Oriented it can be too congested especially near peak times. Property Value is down and Appreciation outcome is very slows. The Real Estate Agent doesn't know everything. They are only interest in getting there commission.

*************PLEASE DO YOUR HOMEWORK BEFORE YOU BUY*************

1st Check out the Home Owner Association - Some of these HOA people are like Commando Junkies.

Case and Point:
Every year they are raising the Due without a vote and review of the rate hike. Some of these FAT CATS just wants to get PAID off your hard earned MONEY to be on the board & alot of member doesn't know the Board members get PAID to give you DRAMA.....

*********ESPECIALLY EASTFIELD VILLAGE -MEETING STREET LIVE WORK.**************

RUN AS FAST AS YOU CAN BEFORE CONSIDERING BUYING FROM THESE CROOKS. These people promise you the World after you purchase one of these UNITS your request falls on death EARS.

XYZTRUTH....

Old 06-05-2016, 10:44 PM

143 posts, read 482,069 times
Default East field Village

I'm thinking of putting an offer on a home in Eastfeild Village next to Highland Creek. My only issue is there is no pool in the subdivision. Any idea where my kids could enjoy the pool during the summer? Any of the other subdivisions that have pools offer memberships?

Old 06-06-2016, 12:07 AM

Any feedback on this area? Are the property values still decreasing?

Old 06-06-2016, 07:28 AM

4,041 posts, read 4,972,603 times
It's still very busy with cars cutting through to go to the shopping plaza right next to it. I would also check the schools as well because they have changed the boundaries and I'm not sure where those homes would go anymore. There's been some construction and businesses going in and more construction to come. I wouldn't buy in there.

Old 06-06-2016, 08:24 AM

Are those the town homes? I would not want to live there. That neighborhood is used as a cut through to get to the shopping center right next to it. Plus, not sure what schools as they changed the boundaries and those changes started this past school year I think.

There is a community pool in Concord - Aquatics.
There's Nomad and I'm not sure they have open swim but you could check. There's also the Y at Afton Ridge but you need to get a membership for the kids or do a family one.

Charlotte (NC) Public Pools and Water Parks - List

There's also a neighborhood called Winchester that is close to Eastfield Village. They have a neighborhood pool and I know they have a swim team that is open to all. Maybe they sell memberships.

Old 06-06-2016, 05:22 PM

Thanks @riley09swb, I'm seriously looking now! I like Highland creek but am not opposed to moving. Cabarrus county is about yo be at the top of my list since the taxes are lower.

Old 06-07-2016, 06:02 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nikkiheaven View Post
Thanks @riley09swb, I'm seriously looking now! I like Highland creek but am not opposed to moving. Cabarrus county is about yo be at the top of my list since the taxes are lower.
You can look on the Cabarrus Side of Highland Creek.

Old 06-07-2016, 07:22 AM

97 posts, read 142,341 times
No, there's no public pools around here because the vast majority of the neighborhoods have their own pool. That neighborhood is used as a cut through daily and has a lot of issues with complaining residents on Nextdoor with their neighbors, the general public and crime. We live in Highland Creek, I'd suggest checking over this way.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Charlotte