Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > West Virginia > Charleston
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-05-2011, 01:28 PM

1 posts, read 5,878 times

Advertisements

Moving to Charleston this summer and looking for a condo/apartment in the area... was really wanting to see if there were any loft style condos or spaces downtown... heard of some development projects back in 2006 in the downtown area but from what i understand those ideas and projects fell through... i have seen a couple of places online but they seem overpriced and there isnt really a good central source to look up options... anyone have any contacts or could point me in the right direction?

Cheers
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-06-2011, 08:06 AM

6,078 posts, read 9,107,153 times
Are you looking for units right in downtown (walking distance), or in the East End area of Charleston?

here are some links for apartments/condos in both of these areas

Sorry I couldn't find any better links

Downtown Charleston Apartments For Rent - Find Apartments for Rent in Downtown Charleston, WV - ForRent.com

Charleston Apartments for Rent - Charleston Apartments Reviews and Ratings

For some reason the apartment/condo business in Charleston doesn't do a good job getting their units advertised
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > West Virginia > Charleston