Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > South Carolina > Charleston area
 [Register]
Charleston area Charleston - North Charleston - Mt. Pleasant - Summerville - Goose Creek
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-08-2011, 06:44 AM

62 posts, read 94,065 times

Advertisements

The husband and I went to Montreax and O’Lacy’s…. Have to say we had a nice time.

Montreax had a very good cheese steak kind of like home in NJ (Amaroso Roll).

Then at O’Lacy’s we noticed the “EAGLES” banner.

I love my new home!!!!!!! Everyone I have spoken to are so kind. Happy to leave Jersey behind.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-08-2011, 07:20 AM

2,223 posts, read 5,001,015 times
Welcome to the Ville' - If ya woulda moved to Cane Bay you woulda fit in with the other 482 Eagle Fans here, UGH! This coming from a NYG fan... Glad you are liking it!

Bob

Old 01-08-2011, 07:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pokrplr View Post
Welcome to the Ville' - If ya woulda moved to Cane Bay you woulda fit in with the other 482 Eagle Fans here, UGH! This coming from a NYG fan... Glad you are liking it!

Bob
Any good spots for watching the game in Cane Bay??????

Old 01-08-2011, 07:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeLisaPa View Post
Any good spots for watching the game in Cane Bay??????
Not until they build this place up! Unless of course you wanna come hang out in our garage ... I've got at least 2 Iggle fans coming tomorrow, have to get them a muzzle!

Old 01-08-2011, 08:01 AM

Quote:
Not until they build this place up! Unless of course you wanna come hang out in our garage ... I've got at least 2 Iggle fans coming tomorrow, have to get them a muzzle!
Haha
You would need 4 then......

What is the Ice House like in Summerville?

Old 01-08-2011, 09:02 AM

Quote:
Haha
You would need 4 then......

What is the Ice House like in Summerville?
I like the Ice House, warning: going down them stairs after a few drinks can be hazardous to your health.

Now, I've never watched a game there so can't really tell ya. A good sports bar is BWW, Buffalo Wild Wings. They have a gazillion TV's - atmosphere is awesome. Besides, nothing like beer n wings

Old 01-08-2011, 09:10 AM

186 posts, read 578,510 times
C'mon Poke, where are all the Jets fans in Cane Bay? Will I be the only one? Just made our reservations to come down in April. We will be making our final decision on which DW model we're going with and then this time next year we'll be signing on the dotted line.
BTW Poke, great job on the Xmas lights and the food bank donations. What a great thing to do!
Happy New Year! Go Jets!

Old 01-08-2011, 09:27 AM

Quote:
I like the Ice House, warning: going down them stairs after a few drinks can be hazardous to your health.

Now, I've never watched a game there so can't really tell ya. A good sports bar is BWW, Buffalo Wild Wings. They have a gazillion TV's - atmosphere is awesome. Besides, nothing like beer n wings
We went to BWW for the EAGLES / GIANTS game..... We has a blast especially the LAST 8 MINUTES" of the game........ GO BIRDS

Old 01-08-2011, 11:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nomony View Post
C'mon Poke, where are all the Jets fans in Cane Bay? Will I be the only one? Just made our reservations to come down in April. We will be making our final decision on which DW model we're going with and then this time next year we'll be signing on the dotted line.
BTW Poke, great job on the Xmas lights and the food bank donations. What a great thing to do!
Happy New Year! Go Jets!
NOMO: I'm pulling for ya! JETS...Maybe DW will have more JETS fans then we do on this side. This side is dominated by Iggs, Giants, Cowboys.
Thanks for the compliment! I had a blast doing it, we will do it again next year w/ the foodbank. If ya make it down here prior to Jan 6th, you can ride thru and check out all the new additions

Quote:
We went to BWW for the EAGLES / GIANTS game..... We has a blast especially the LAST 8 MINUTES" of the game........ GO BIRDS
Joe Or Lisa?: Shhhhhhhhhhh. I'd like to NOT be reminded of the meltdown @ the Meadowlands...UGH. I thought my house was gonna collapse at the 12 second mark. The roar was defening

Old 01-08-2011, 12:10 PM

7,934 posts, read 17,338,201 times
Lisa, remind Pokr that Jersey is home of both of NYC football teams and watch him spin.....

LOL............
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > South Carolina > Charleston area