Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-06-2009, 03:01 PM

93 posts, read 325,482 times

Advertisements

Supposedly, Jon is divorcing Kate and living with his mom in Huntington PA. Any one live in or around Huntington ever see him. Someone from my town reportedly saw him at a bar in Alexandria near Juniata College but you can't really believe what you here. Some reason I do think this is true. Kate is so mean to him. So if anyone saw anything let me know.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-06-2009, 04:25 PM

160 posts, read 638,729 times
You should email Perez Hilton, and ask him. He's the self-styled Gossip Gangsta, and he might know.

Old 03-06-2009, 06:06 PM

I guess it's true because Perez sez it.

http://perezhilton.com/2009-03-06-tr...lity-tv-couple

Moderator cut: not necessary

And I thought this thread was just local gossip. Wow.

I guess there's a reason why humans don't naturally have mega-multiple births. It must be a huge emotional strain on the parents. How sad for the kiddos.

Last edited by Beretta; 03-08-2009 at 07:27 AM.. Reason: fixed the link to work

Old 03-06-2009, 06:34 PM

oh well, what do you really expect.. If you ever watched the show you would see that she actually is mean to him and always brings him down. I would never put up with him.

Old 03-07-2009, 06:43 AM

24,392 posts, read 23,044,056 times
Now he can marry Octo Mom.

Old 03-07-2009, 07:24 AM

lol today there wan article on the front page of my local paper. (The Altoona Mirror). Them poor kids.

Old 03-07-2009, 11:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Icy Tea View Post
That's what I was thinking, too

Seriously, I am wondering if all the news about OctoMom pushed him over the edge. Kinda gave him a new perspective on the fact that his wife may very well have some of the same emotional issues. Both were young women who used reproductive technolgy to have chidlren -- it worked for them, and that's wonderful. But then the focus changed from having a family to having a large(r) family than they could manage: financially, emotionally, or logistically without outside help. The one episode I saw a part of showed Kate babbling about how she surprised Jon with her new round of fertility treatments. I guess the glow of surprise finally wore off.

Old 03-07-2009, 06:03 PM

12,475 posts, read 32,230,653 times
It wouldn't surprise me to hear that they are not getting along. How many men could put up with being embarassed and made to look like a fool over and over again?

I recently saw a rerun of the show and noticed that John seemed to laugh more and even laugh when Kate made fun of him because she did it in a nice way.

On the new shows, she looks tired and bored and talks ugly to him and doesn't even try to hide her disdain for him.

I feel bad for him but should he decide to leave, I hope they have saved some of their money so Kate can find someone to come in and help her with the kids and enough money left over to see someone about how she can learn to get along with others!

Vicki

Old 03-07-2009, 07:16 PM

1,692 posts, read 3,537,332 times
I believe it I read it last night as a news scoop AOL. I can't stand the show anymore mainly because it isn't about learning from them anymore but watching what they get. I don't think they have a great marriage. One if you watch Jon in the skiing show he acts like he is still a college kid. Two who in their right mind would want to be married to Kate. THe problem is these people aren't celebs. Any fame they have is based on them as people. Unlike stars who act or sing these people based all this celeb they think they have on this show and their kids. I'm not sure if they are that great of parents. I really don't think it is healthy to do a show like this for the number of years they have. It isn't good for their children, perhaps their pockets as we have seen but it isn't a way of life. Actors walk away from a job they do, these people are their fame. THe show is boring now and if they really want to do what is right for their family they should be done. I don't know how long they shoot this show from when they air it but please tell us all in this last episode of this year you are all going away. I don't think TLC is going to be thrilled to support whatever Jon is doing this show is based on image. I sure don't want to see their issues on this show or see Kate as a victim. I would also hope that TLC is getting e-mails like mine that tell them to take this show off after this Octo Mom issue. We need to stop making a huge deal of people who have several children at once. I happy for anyone who can have children that can't but it doesn't mean they should have shows and free stuff just because they had several babies at once. In this last year this show as become a vacation, new house. I guess when they both renewed their vows they forgot that most people don't do it as an episode on a show. I watched that one and there was no connection with those two. It is sad for the kids but to be honest I have a sad feeling about those kids anyway. If the story is true that Jon has been out of the house since Feb I feel sorry for the kids because he at least let them have fun and act like kids. Kate gives me the idea that she really think she is all that. She does the book stuff and the interviews. Get ready Kate I think your husband is about to take the castle down and your income too, I hope that nursing thing comes in handy.

Old 03-07-2009, 10:39 PM

4,391 posts, read 9,480,600 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Icy Tea View Post
Oh man.......wouldn't that be worse. That lady is psycho
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities