Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-07-2008, 05:50 PM

13,395 posts, read 45,013,307 times

Advertisements

No doubt she went into labor on Sunday.
I adore the name Rose--it is one of those classics that will be around forever.
Congratulations to the happy couple.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-07-2008, 07:37 PM

3,722 posts, read 4,308,300 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueWillowPlate View Post
No doubt she went into labor on Sunday.
I adore the name Rose--it is one of those classics that will be around forever.
Congratulations to the happy couple.
Thats what I thought about Sunday I've known people to call their little girls Montana Rose and Martha Rose.

Old 07-07-2008, 08:48 PM

6,025 posts, read 15,340,899 times
I kind of like the name Sunday, she could just nickname her Sunny, which is such a cute nickname (or Sunshine). I agree, it's no where near as bad as some other celebuspawn names

I can't believe how many people didn't believe she was pregnant because she didn't blow up in size. of course, some people believe neither Nicole nor Tom are fertile, that their kids are the results of in-vitro (ie, Suri is the spawn of LRH, and Nicole got a surrogate). such crazy rumors

Old 07-07-2008, 08:52 PM

23,452 posts, read 44,061,014 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by blue_eyedgirl View Post
Congratulations Kidman-Urban family!!!! I'm sure little Sunday Rose will be beautiful and the name is so pretty. Its unique but not too odd (hello, Pilot Inspecktor - who got drunk and named that kid!)
I love the name...

"But the child that is born on the Sabbath day, is bonny, blythe and good and gay."

Old 07-07-2008, 10:10 PM

6,266 posts, read 19,161,463 times
I just hate it. But then I guess people maybe like or dislike some names based on people they know. I know a girl named Sunday and (A) she's WeIrD!! and (B) people in school always made fun of her name; which was sad and maybe contributed to her oddness.
I would rather be named Six, I think. Actually I just would rather have a more regular name.
Quote:
Originally Posted by LovinDecatur View Post
I love the name...

"But the child that is born on the Sabbath day, is bonny, blythe and good and gay."

Old 07-08-2008, 06:54 AM

17,764 posts, read 39,721,897 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by blue_eyedgirl View Post
Congratulations Kidman-Urban family!!!! I'm sure little Sunday Rose will be beautiful and the name is so pretty. Its unique but not too odd (hello, Pilot Inspecktor - who got drunk and named that kid!)
Actually, I think that Pilot is a cool name .. the Inspektor part? What was Jason Lee thinking? But what about Penn Jillette's little girl, Moxie Crimefighter? Moxie is cute, but Crimefighter? And I'm sorry, Apple is still such a weird name .. Gwenyth will forever get ribbed for that name.

Sunday is definitely a very pretty name. I heard that the 2 adopted kids (Connor and Isabella, btw), can't have anything to do with Nicole because she completely renounced Scientology and she's now considered a subversive person, or whatever they think that non cult members are. It's sad. The best thing Nicole Kidman ever did was get a divorce from him. Keith Urban is at least NORMAL and willing admit his faults.

Old 07-08-2008, 06:56 AM

17,764 posts, read 39,721,897 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DreamWeavin View Post
I just hate it. But then I guess people maybe like or dislike some names based on people they know. I know a girl named Sunday and (A) she's WeIrD!! and (B) people in school always made fun of her name; which was sad and maybe contributed to her oddness.
I would rather be named Six, I think. Actually I just would rather have a more regular name.
Yea, saddle a little girl with a name that you can change one letter and get a word that would really make a little girl feel weird!

Trust me, this little Sunday is going to be gorgeous and will not be made fun of. We can't make fun of Sun!

Old 07-08-2008, 07:13 AM

2,540 posts, read 3,733,079 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by domergurl View Post
She's no scientologist! She's Catholic and one of the main reasons for her divorce from Mr. Whacko was because of his cult membership in scientology.
That's what I read on her biography too. The main reason why Tom Cruise divorced her all of a sudden was bcs she didn't want to convert. He probably realized she'd never convert if 10 years of marriage hasn't soften her stand one bit. It was revealed that she miscarried Tom's baby twice, once early on in their marriage, the second time towards the end of their marriage. Not long after Tom Cruise served her with the divorce paper, she found out she's pregnant again, and was rushed to the hospital a few weeks later due to some heavy bleeding. Sure enough, she lost her baby for the second time. Tom was aware of this, but he never called or even once tried to reach out to console her at all. It was her mom with her tough love who pulled her through the whole ordeal. What made me admire her, she chose the classy road by never once badmouthing her ex in public (you hear that, Denise Richards?)

Old 07-08-2008, 09:27 AM

2,636 posts, read 6,648,412 times
Good to hear all went well with the birth but the name is hilarious. Here in Britain the traditional cooked meal families have at lunch time on sundays is a 'Sunday Roast' so Sunday Rose might get some flack if she ever finds herself over here. The local radio DJ said this morning that their next child is set to be named 'Chicken Dinner'.

Old 07-08-2008, 09:38 AM

6,266 posts, read 19,161,463 times
uh huh and the laughs begin. I knew they would. The proud mom & pop still have time to come to their senses and name her something else.

Quote:
Originally Posted by boycew02 View Post
Good to hear all went well with the birth but the name is hilarious. Here in Britain the traditional cooked meal families have at lunch time on sundays is a 'Sunday Roast' so Sunday Rose might get some flack if she ever finds herself over here. The local radio DJ said this morning that their next child is set to be named 'Chicken Dinner'.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities