Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-15-2008, 12:39 AM

6,266 posts, read 19,163,378 times

Advertisements

no biggie, just wondered if this surprises anyone? Neither are really newsworthy,IMHO, but when I read that she and their sons had moved in with him I thought these 2 deserve each other. At least each should have a pretty good idea this go round what they are getting into. I don't "get" either of them at all. Both are pretty skanky. Her lack of commitment is puzzling to me. To be frank--she puzzles me......period. Keeping in mind I don't know either of them and both could be perfectly nice people but their public personna makes them both just odd.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-15-2008, 07:19 AM

17,764 posts, read 39,725,561 times
Well, at least Tommy's not getting back together with his other ex-wife ...

Old 06-15-2008, 07:59 AM

1,867 posts, read 4,078,118 times
I dunno, ever since Pamela showed her animal loving colors (being a Peta spokesperson and stuff) I started to like her. She seems like a good mother and a sweet person. Definitely looks a bit trashy for my taste, but to each his own.

I wondered why she didn't get back together with her children's father, so I'm glad to hear they're reuniting. Where did you hear this?

He's supposedly got a huge wanker, and I find him sexy as hell. So I think they're the perfect pair, most especially cuz they have kids together. Good for them..

Old 06-15-2008, 12:04 PM

8,804 posts, read 10,242,030 times
They'll breakup soon enough again. Pam seems to have a cycle with the same 3 guys. It goes from Tommy to Kid Rock to Bret Micheals.

Old 06-15-2008, 12:27 PM

6,266 posts, read 19,163,378 times
here: Pam Anderson, Tommy Lee reportedly back together - MSN TV News

Quote:
Originally Posted by quelinda View Post
I dunno, ever since Pamela showed her animal loving colors (being a Peta spokesperson and stuff) I started to like her. She seems like a good mother and a sweet person. Definitely looks a bit trashy for my taste, but to each his own.

I wondered why she didn't get back together with her children's father, so I'm glad to hear they're reuniting. Where did you hear this?

He's supposedly got a huge wanker, and I find him sexy as hell. So I think they're the perfect pair, most especially cuz they have kids together. Good for them..

Old 06-15-2008, 03:58 PM

1,747 posts, read 3,011,917 times
Heh it's like their maturity level just stopped developing somewhere around junior high. These folks are adults?

Old 06-16-2008, 07:06 AM

23,857 posts, read 71,325,120 times
Everytime they spend time together with their children rumours says they are back together.

As for Tommy being childish, he dropped out of school when he was 19 to join Mötley Crüe and they got their breakthrough when he was 21.
Since then he has had people taking care of everything for him.
I think that is why he still sometimes remind me of a teenager.

Old 06-16-2008, 09:38 AM

3,010 posts, read 6,306,296 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DreamWeavin View Post
no biggie, just wondered if this surprises anyone? Neither are really newsworthy,IMHO, but when I read that she and their sons had moved in with him I thought these 2 deserve each other. At least each should have a pretty good idea this go round what they are getting into. I don't "get" either of them at all. Both are pretty skanky. Her lack of commitment is puzzling to me. To be frank--she puzzles me......period. Keeping in mind I don't know either of them and both could be perfectly nice people but their public personna makes them both just odd.
NOTHING surprises me anymore, lol

Old 06-16-2008, 03:32 PM

430 posts, read 1,174,634 times
There both Nuts anyway. Would she be anything in showbiz if her top wasn't that big. Another Anna Nicole. Can't really do anything but act half nuts and sadley have children that have to live their lifestyle.

Old 06-16-2008, 03:41 PM

1,194 posts, read 3,974,594 times
Hypocrit LA nut job:

Search for pam anderson at Deceiver.com
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities