Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-07-2022, 09:51 PM

15,713 posts, read 9,516,076 times

Advertisements

Had to look up Ellen Page. I watched those "X-Men" movies but cannot remember her character right off. I am a live and let live type of guy. As long as the now Mr. Page is not hurting the person or property of another, I'm good.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-06-2023, 02:11 PM

5,103 posts, read 2,048,180 times
I apologize to bump this thread but Ellen, I mean Elliot Page, said he was a victim of a transphobic attack but looks like more and more an attempt to pull a Jussie Smollett and that event happened close to the release of his book.

Tim Cast alias Timpool vlogged on this case.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7neSaaoxMtQ

Old 06-06-2023, 10:26 PM

33,323 posts, read 12,505,496 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CA4Now View Post
She's probably best known for her role as a pregnant teenager in the 2007 film Juno, for which she received an Academy Award nomination for Best Actress.
My mother's side of the family = a wider berth along the political spectrum than my father's side of the family...wide as in from almost completely one end to the other.

Juno was the one movie that everyone, without exception, really liked.

IMO, her dad and stepmom were well cast as well (and J.K. Simmons and Allison Janney both later won Academy Awards for other roles).

Old 06-07-2023, 07:18 AM

26,719 posts, read 26,787,779 times
“Pageboy,” the highly anticipated debut memoir from trans actor, director and producer Elliot Page, begins by warning that the book follows a nonlinear narrative..

https://abcnews.go.com/Entertainment...geboy-99870968

Old 06-07-2023, 07:25 AM

5,655 posts, read 3,143,735 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hrw-500 View Post
I apologize to bump this thread but Ellen, I mean Elliot Page, said he was a victim of a transphobic attack but looks like more and more an attempt to pull a Jussie Smollett and that event happened close to the release of his book.

Tim Cast alias Timpool vlogged on this case.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7neSaaoxMtQ
I read a little bit about this yesterday. When you say "but looks like more and more an attempt to pull a Jussie Smollett", what do you mean "more and more"? Last I'd heard, it was a commentor who first mentioned the Jessie Smollett angle, and then a bunch of folks jumped on board saying the same thing. Seems like it's all speculation to me.

Old 06-07-2023, 07:39 AM

22,654 posts, read 24,581,931 times
The amount of times I have and still do change my mind on many issues.

This person is very young.....I wonder if, or more likely when, it will hit them that they
made huge, permanent, life-altering mistake?!?!?!

Old 06-07-2023, 07:51 AM

5,655 posts, read 3,143,735 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tickyul View Post
The amount of times I have and still do change my mind on many issues.

This person is very young.....I wonder if, or more likely when, it will hit them that they
made huge, permanent, life-altering mistake?!?!?!
I read an interview of his in GQ (I think it was.) He is very happy, relieved, and feels like his true self. And he was 36 yrs old when he had his top surgery.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities