Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-19-2018, 05:06 PM

36,754 posts, read 14,821,115 times

Advertisements

I think this is so sad.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.dai...boyfriend.html
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-20-2018, 06:01 AM

3,658 posts, read 2,561,699 times
Would not be surprised to see her dead in a few years. In her heyday she appeared to be the nicest person. Never rude when out in public and always smiling. Goes to show you what drugs can do to a person.

Old 11-20-2018, 06:08 AM

15,218 posts, read 10,306,731 times
Sometimes I look at celebrities and forget that even though they may be rich or beautiful, they still have their own issues.

Old 11-20-2018, 06:11 AM

20,548 posts, read 30,387,300 times
It is very sad. So much but yet she is not happy.

Old 11-20-2018, 03:50 PM

7,372 posts, read 16,011,284 times
Quote:
'She punched the lady cop and called her a 'c**t', kicked one of the male cops in the balls and punched the third male cop and called them all 'f****** a**holes' ranting at them,' the source told DailyMail.com.
She punched the lady cop and called her a 'coot'? That's not so bad.

Old 11-24-2018, 09:59 AM

1,415 posts, read 1,187,546 times
Key word in the story: Tequila

Old 11-24-2018, 07:52 PM

36,754 posts, read 14,821,115 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by budlight View Post
Would not be surprised to see her dead in a few years. In her heyday she appeared to be the nicest person. Never rude when out in public and always smiling. Goes to show you what drugs can do to a person.

Yes. Aaron Spelling loved her, and cast her in a number of his series. She was known for being easygoing and cooperative.

Now her parents are considering conservatorship, most likely not them because they're elderly. And not financial only, but personal. That's pretty drastic, but that's the only way to ensure she gets treatment, because her pattern has been to cut short her treatment, and refuse meds. A personal conservatorship is the only way to circumvent the 72-hour limit on non-consensual psychiatric holds--if you refuse your meds, they'll administer them forcibly by injection.

I feel bad for her daughter, too.

Old 11-24-2018, 09:55 PM

2,360 posts, read 1,437,930 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ylisa7 View Post
It is very sad. So much but yet she is not happy.
I agree. I never really watched the shows she was in, but she seemed to always be working. Saw her on talk shows and she was pretty AND charming. Who really knows what goes on, even if you’re rich and famous.

Old 11-24-2018, 11:37 PM

9,512 posts, read 6,098,140 times
Every time I hear of another one of her meltdowns; I can’t help but wonder if her BF isn’t a trigger for her ... or triggering her, actually.

The only time I have ever experienced an intense, almost homicidal rage; was when I was with a narcissistic partner who seemed to truly enjoy gaslighting.

Looking back, I can’t believe I allowed myself to get so sucked in like that. Something about her behavior almost reminds me ... of me. The picture of him walking her to AA didn’t help. Weird dynamic.

Old 11-25-2018, 06:51 AM

3,881 posts, read 4,124,411 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by coschristi View Post
Every time I hear of another one of her meltdowns; I can’t help but wonder if her BF isn’t a trigger for her ... or triggering her, actually.

The only time I have ever experienced an intense, almost homicidal rage; was when I was with a narcissistic partner who seemed to truly enjoy gaslighting.

Looking back, I can’t believe I allowed myself to get so sucked in like that. Something about her behavior almost reminds me ... of me. The picture of him walking her to AA didn’t help. Weird dynamic.

Seemed to me that yrs ago I read something that had happened to her that was pretty bad.

I remember I didn't care much for her and after reading whatever it was, I really felt bad for her. Just can't recall what it was or find anything in a cursory search.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities