Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-11-2008, 09:23 AM

11,578 posts, read 13,948,459 times

Advertisements

This is one greedy you-know-what!

LONDON — Paul McCartney and Heather Mills returned to court on Monday in an attempt to agree on terms for their divorce.

FOXNews.com - Paul McCartney, Heather Mills Back in Court for Divorce Case - Celebrity Gossip | Entertainment News | Arts And Entertainment

Moderator cut: removed copyright protected article

Last edited by christina0001; 02-11-2008 at 08:20 PM.. Reason: removed copyright protected article - posted link to article instead
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-11-2008, 12:45 PM

3,531 posts, read 2,595,328 times
Paul`s reaction to finding Heather would represent herself,,,,``She alway`s did like the sound of her own voice``..Classic..

Old 02-12-2008, 08:53 PM

16,488 posts, read 24,480,822 times
What a great line! There was something on tv 2 days ago that said that Heather Mills may have had an affair when she was married to Paul. Nothing has come out for sure about that but I bet it will come out during the divorce hearings if it did happen. Boy wouldn't that be something, Heather blames Paul all along and wants him to admit the divorce was all his fault publically, and then have it come out she had an affair? That would be sweet!

Old 02-13-2008, 04:08 AM

8,827 posts, read 7,328,824 times
If she did have an affair, I would lose even more respect for her. At first I thought she didn't stand a chance against the allmighty McCartney but then I saw she was talking to the press about private things. The BBC interview(on GMTV) was really the icing on the cake for me. She deserves no money for how she talked publicly about her marriage. Did anyone see how she squandered all that money on her daughter's birthday party? She needs professional help, I think and by now she's probably the only one left who likes the sound of her voice.

Old 02-13-2008, 04:55 PM

2,296 posts, read 6,285,143 times
I'm on Heather's side. Paul may have done so very abusive things to her; there is a ton of info about it online. Irregardless of whether any of it is true she still deserves a settlement. Paul McCartney will get what he deserves.

Old 02-15-2008, 06:19 AM

23,866 posts, read 33,561,054 times
While she "probably deserves something" it's how much..
I assume most of his money was made way before her, so anything she gets she should be thankful.

I don't doubt she'll get a huge chunk of child support. More then enough to support herself. Stop being greedy.

Old 02-15-2008, 06:32 PM

Default stop picking on Heather Mills

Huge settlements are normal when the man is very wealthy. She is not being greedy. Ron Perelman, billionaire investor, has been divorced three times to the tune of about 250 million. No one is calling Ellen Barkin greedy!!
Ronald Perelman - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roselvr View Post
While she "probably deserves something" it's how much..
I assume most of his money was made way before her, so anything she gets she should be thankful.

I don't doubt she'll get a huge chunk of child support. More then enough to support herself. Stop being greedy.

Old 02-16-2008, 09:26 AM

4,721 posts, read 15,615,586 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by catrinac View Post
Huge settlements are normal when the man is very wealthy. She is not being greedy. Ron Perelman, billionaire investor, has been divorced three times to the tune of about 250 million. No one is calling Ellen Barkin greedy!!
Ronald Perelman - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
You are so right...However, Ellen wasnt in front of the media to trash her hubby to all who would listen.

Old 02-16-2008, 11:02 AM

15,370 posts, read 39,113,750 times
Heather Mills is greedy....untalented....and hasn't got a leg to stand on.

Old 02-16-2008, 03:48 PM

Yeah call me naive, gullible whatever but I surfed around online after reading the latest update on their story and I think the rumours are all true: "Sir Paul" (I will barf if I have to read one more story where he is referred to with the title) was a vicious monster to her, end of story. Come on... do you really believe the media spun squeaky clean "family man" image? I don't.
Quote:
Originally Posted by nanannie View Post
You are so right...However, Ellen wasnt in front of the media to trash her hubby to all who would listen.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities