Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Pets > Cats
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-28-2013, 02:25 AM

5 posts, read 6,364 times

Advertisements

Please please I need all the information about a feral kitten I took in cause momma took off I bottle feed it for months I believe it was close to death when I did this. Wet cold so small just weeks old it been time to let her out been keeping her in room for months got her the litter box ( was super shocked did it all on her own a small cage a previos. Owners. Dog. Bed (I have. 5. Yes I didn't hit wrong. Key 5). I've always only been a dog person I need and want to know if she gonna b alright? I will b feeding her stll of couse ( her mom is back and there is 4 other grown cats I've been feeding 4 about 3years or more. (Wow it been that long ). Anyway. More to just one of my many worries will she know how to protect herself from like racoons? I typed in something about this and read ladu story about some feral kitten gettin adopted. That what she need. She almost all black. Purs all the time. (More when I loving on her and petting her). I. Have just became so over wheming attached and would not 4 give my self if like. A animal attacks her or whatever. So. Many many. Things. Can she know to get out of rain.? So so many more ?s. I never took typing so this has taken me a very long time to type. I would b so greatful for any possible positive outcomes that anyone can relate to this or knows a lot. About. Wild cat. Going back out and things. About. Home. Cats. I just signef up for this and don't know much at all about it but would love to hear good stories..... I'm sure there can't. B all good. So ones not so good to this first time I post any thing not sure when and how I receive any and all comments to this so I really. Going out on this limb. Got to 4. The like. Like of this young cat...my number 5138491057. Name bobbie. Please please only call if u cantell me what can, might will happen to this feral. Turned bottle feed , lived in room. For months and now gonna b a outside cat once again. Thank u. So much. Best time to call 9am to 9 pm once again thanks for taking time to read this ( bad grammer. Spelling and all) wish I knew how to send pics of her I have on my phone. I useing a tablet
?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-28-2013, 02:29 AM

5 posts, read 6,364 times
I don't know how to book mark it

Last edited by bobbie jo mikesell; 07-28-2013 at 02:31 AM.. Reason: i have to bookmark to read replys right? please hope someone helps me

Old 07-28-2013, 07:21 AM

4,888 posts, read 13,832,767 times
Please call the Animal Friends Humane Society in Trenton, (513) 867-5727. If no one's there you can probably leave a voice mail. You're awesome for befriending and helping this kitten!

Old 07-28-2013, 08:17 AM

7,201 posts, read 14,993,078 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bobbie jo mikesell View Post
Please please I need all the information about a feral kitten I took in cause momma took off I bottle feed it for months I believe it was close to death when I did this.
She will not be able to care for herself if you take her outside now and leave her. Keep her indoors until you find a place that will take her and not KILL her. Not all shelters are the same. Some are no-kill and others kill as many as 90% of those brought in.

Bottle fed for "months?" Kittens start eating solid food around 5 weeks of age. They're off the bottle between 6 and 8 weeks of age.

Old 07-28-2013, 08:28 AM

2,186 posts, read 4,573,621 times
Try contacting Paws. Here is the phone # 513-422-PAWS. They are located on Cincinnati-Dayton Road. They may be able to help you. If you just put her back outside she will likely get killed by a predator or hit by a car. I beg you not to put her back outside - you must try to find her a home or give her one yourself. You have done a wonderful thing by helping her so far - please don't abandon her now.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Pets > Cats