Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-15-2008, 10:37 AM

2 posts, read 14,297 times

Advertisements

Are there any of you in Yucaipa, CA that own dogs, have nosey neighbors that lie about you, when you are minding your own business and are being harrassed by Code Enforcement and being accused of things that are not true?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-17-2008, 06:29 AM

50 posts, read 220,593 times
No, I don't live there, but that's part of what I call the "small town mentality" that makes living in a small town... interesting. I live in rural Oklahoma in a 'city' of 3000, and what you're describing is what I'm dealing with too. I think there are just some truly pathetic people who have to be in the middle of some sort of controversy, and if there isn't any... they'll make it up, then sit back and enjoy the ensuing chaos.

Old 02-18-2008, 12:33 PM

437 posts, read 2,238,732 times
I don't live there either and we are being attacked by two neighbors on both sides. They are drug attic friends. We are waiting for Code enforcement to come every day. It is so scary to think they would take our dogs when we are licensed and our only problem is that we have 9 dogs on 2 acres and that is not allowed. Its crazy. We spend so much of our money on each dog. They have the same vet for over 10 years. Call the cops and they don't come. They just want to get rid of my dogs. That is the only way they can hurt us. Living scared all the time.

Old 05-15-2010, 04:51 PM

9,894 posts, read 22,021,443 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by poodlegrl View Post
Are there any of you in Yucaipa, CA that own dogs, have nosey neighbors that lie about you, when you are minding your own business and are being harrassed by Code Enforcement and being accused of things that are not true?
I have heard about how code enforcement in yucaipa harass people but they were given that power by the city council. Yucaipa used to be a nice lil town but NOT anymore.

Old 05-18-2010, 03:33 PM

The director of community developement in yucaipa John McMains has a chip on his shoulder. Hes being very agressive & he dont care if you end up broke or homeless. John will eventually answer to a "higher" authority & its not going to be a pretty sight. You reap what you sew.

Old 09-14-2010, 05:49 PM

Code enforcement in yucaipa are idiots. They write up people left & right & hope they dont fix the violation so they can fine them. Many of the violations are stupid but this is yucaipa after all.

79 people in yucaipa were fined & didnt pay the fines so the city sent their names, etc to the county tax morons. I guess these dummys dont know you cant squeeze blood out of a turnip.

Were in a horrible recession with record high unemployment & these rats continue to look for ways to take your money. They can write me up all day cause they arent getting a cent from me. The state, city & local utility companies steal enough from me.

Horrible horrible people.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California