Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Automotive
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-07-2012, 06:04 PM

6,836 posts, read 15,406,624 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by julian17033 View Post
My wife drives a Chevy Cruz and has her conceal carry Permit.
She has a Glock -19 9mm in a holster in the small of her back.
The shooting range sees her twice a week.
By her car you'd never know that she could kill you faster than your car can go 0-30. LOL!!
She also has a very nice and sizable human skull collection which goes well with my vintage morgue and embalming equipment.
Never, ever judge a book by it's drivable cover.
what does your wife do to carry a weapon?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-07-2012, 06:23 PM

2,309 posts, read 4,383,095 times
She practices her second amendment rights.
I carry a Glock-19 gen 2 9mm or a Springfield Armory 1911 .45.

My wife is in management at a manufacturing firm specializing in aluminum alloy parts for the transportation industry.

The owner of the company is on site and also has guns on site.
He is well aware of my wife having her gun at work and encourages it.
I would hate to be on the wrong end of that companies wrath.

A well protected wife who knows how to shoot precisely and with deadly accuracy is a safe wife.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nycjowww View Post
what does your wife do to carry a weapon?

Old 08-07-2012, 06:59 PM

Quote:

My wife is in management at a manufacturing firm specializing in aluminum alloy parts for the transportation industry.

A well protected wife who knows how to shoot precisely and with deadly accuracy is a safe wife.
o so you just have it to protect yourself in general from criminals altogether.

Old 08-08-2012, 05:59 AM

Well, what we really love is the ability to hold the life or death of a POS in our hands.
In the case of an altercation like a break in into our home that piece of garbage will only be leaving via the coroner's office vehicle.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nycjowww View Post
o so you just have it to protect yourself in general from criminals altogether.

Old 08-08-2012, 06:29 AM

Quote:
Well, what we really love is the ability to hold the life or death of a POS in our hands.
In the case of an altercation like a break in into our home that piece of garbage will only be leaving via the coroner's office vehicle.
i think i would better of if you just said you have it for self defense. your statement sounds a bit evil as if you want someone to break into your home now so you can shoot them. but then again as you said it is only fair.

Old 08-08-2012, 08:07 AM

2,982 posts, read 9,834,574 times
Quote:

Has what to do with the car you drive? TOPIC is not about guns, or people that feel the need to threaten every person that you deal with in everyday life.

Old 08-08-2012, 08:09 AM

2,982 posts, read 9,834,574 times
Quote:
Glad I live in San Antonio and don't have to fear for my life every time I pick up a breakfast taco.

Old 08-08-2012, 08:24 AM

457 posts, read 889,422 times
This is my car.
Attached Thumbnails
Women who drive sports cars vs. high end cars-575130_454492817894782_568853386_n.jpg  

Old 08-09-2012, 06:02 AM

3,961 posts, read 11,020,253 times
well, my wife has always enjoyed cars, and had fun with her modded Scion (and driving our s2000); and enjoys nice exhaust and good peformance regardless if that comes from a 4 or an 8. We taught our daughter to drive manuals and that's all she's owned and she is a tuner girl at heart (she and her hubby have a 500hp s2000). So when she works on her TC or their "group" takes their cars down to the strip back home, she makes she she isnt considered just someone hanging around who doesnt know a thing. In fact most of the boys in her class couldnt drive a stick or knew what a turbo would do lol.

So for me, nothing better then a girl who 'gets' cars, and nothing worse then a guy who doesnt.

Old 08-09-2012, 06:14 AM

If you follow the responses back to it's origination you will see that my premise is to not judge a woman by what she drives.

Just because a woman drives a nondescript vehicle does not mean she is boring, helpless, hapless or unimaginative.

Blending as a woman doesn't mean your not deadly or a push over to the wrong people.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sinsativ View Post
Has what to do with the car you drive? TOPIC is not about guns, or people that feel the need to threaten every person that you deal with in everyday life.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Automotive