Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Automotive
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 07-18-2011, 12:22 PM

4,472 posts, read 17,718,754 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mac_Muz View Post
No it isn't. She's from Beverly Hills Ca. Born and given the best of the best ever since. She can crack it up, or drive it with not one drop of oil and it won't matter a bit.

Now life don't work that way for us workin chumps. I am one of them myself and am willing to bet you are too, but not everyone born is, or will be. I'ld hate to be like her. When the bottom drops out, which is likely and it takes a barrel full of money to buy a loaf of bread, education or no education won't help her then.

I even like she wanted a vw bug, but we never got that either.

My first car I worked for and paid for myself and it was a old beater Triumph Spitfire, very well used for $1,200 bucks. And then I couldn't afford to pay techs for anything that went wrong and that car went wrong twice a day. I learned a lot since then.
Read her other posts and you can immediately tell she's a troll. Posted about moving to Georgia yet says her dad is a surgeon and mom is a lawyer in Beverly Hills...

If that isn't enough, just look at her atrocious spelling habits. Probably a 13 year old without a life wanting to be "rich and famous".

Old 07-18-2011, 12:36 PM

19,023 posts, read 25,996,804 times
Speedy lots of kids are spoiled rotten. If her mother and father are what she says, she is spoiled rotten and could go anywhere they pay for her to go. That and poor spelling don't make for a troll. It's worse than that LOL

Old 07-19-2011, 09:30 AM

1,333 posts, read 3,230,011 times
Obviously a troll. I could put my location as the moon, will you all believe I actually live on the moon?

Probably a 12 year old from South Dakota or some such.

If it is real (it isn't), then you're driving an old fogie mobile. Why don't you trade it in on a Cadillac DTS? lol

Old 07-19-2011, 09:45 PM

293 posts, read 721,101 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cheerprincess. View Post
A good car or not. Posted this in another thread but sincr it was the "wrong" section it got deleted
I thought someone offered you a new Mercedes Benz in exchange for you 16 year old......
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Automotive